• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

They Are Testing the Big Bang Theory

In summary, some scientists are trying to recreate the big bang, and some people are debating whether or not it's a miracle. They also say that there have been many proofs of God's existence revealed recently. I'm not sure what to think, but I hope that this experiment is successful.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Countdown to man's Big Bang begins | News

The article above explains how there are some people that are going to try re-create the big bang & prove plus see how it works. I hope that when it is proven wrong that they will go to press with that information too.

I know this will start opinions/debate, but this reminds me of mankind during the Tower of Babel...What is interesting if you study science a lot...it is just finally catching up to what the Bible has described all along. Parting of the Red Sea...people denied it but they were looking in the wrong place...they were looking at modern countries and maps not what was in existence back then. Here are some articles on that: http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=33168
The JC Town - RED SEA Chariot Wheels found at the bottom of the Red Sea --

I would say "let them test away!" but with our doubting Thomas society, even if they find out it DOESN'T work, they won't publicize it, or will come up with some reason why.

If someone doesn't want to believe, they just aren't going to until God changes their hearts. But...I certainly pray that this experiment touches many hearts!!

Hopefully they won't create a black hole...we'll all get sucked in and won't be able to redeem our in the bag points! what a waste that would be!

i just finished reading Angels and Demons, which is set partially at CERN (where this experiment is taking place) One of the characters conducts a similar experiment to prove G-d's existence. It's all in how you perceive it, depending on your beliefs.

Remember: To those who believe, no explanation is necessary. To those who don't believe, no explanation is sufficient.

IMO you can't "logic" someone into faith...it comes and goes from the heart.

susanr613 said:
Hopefully they won't create a black hole...we'll all get sucked in and won't be able to redeem our in the bag points! what a waste that would be!

i just finished reading Angels and Demons, which is set partially at CERN (where this experiment is taking place) One of the characters conducts a similar experiment to prove G-d's existence. It's all in how you perceive it, depending on your beliefs.

Remember: To those who believe, no explanation is necessary. To those who don't believe, no explanation is sufficient.

IMO you can't "logic" someone into faith...it comes and goes from the heart

Good words, Susan!:thumbup:

susanr613 said:

Soooooooooo well said!

When I read the title I thought you were talking about the T.V. show!! I LOVE that show! LOL But, I'll be interested in seeing how they handle the results!

I love it when people say the "Red Sea Story" isn't true because the Red Sea is only ankle deep...I'm not much on science or geography, so they are talking to the wrong person. But, let's just say for arguements sake that they are correct...is it more of a miracle that God parted the Red Sea and his people walked across on dry land and Pharoah's army drown, or that God's people waded across in ankle deep water and then Pharoah's army drown...the entire army...in the same ankle deep water. So, even if their arguement was true, they didn't explain away God's miracle.

I also find it interesting that they have found many things in the last 10 or 15 years that prove's God's word is true and its not just made up stories. But, as stated above...Remember: To those who believe, no explanation is necessary. To those who don't believe, no explanation is sufficient.

Well, I'm still here, so I'm guessing they didn't end the world. ;)I imagine God finds these kinds of things sadly funny.

susanr613 said:

IMO you can't "logic" someone into faith...it comes and goes from the heart.

That's why they're called beliefs and faith - you CAN'T prove them scientifically. If you could, they'd be called facts.

Did anyone watch this on tv this morning? I was at the beauty shop and couldn't hear what they were saying. All I could think was that God must be shaking his head and chuckling.

Oh, so the fact that I didn't wake up dead inside a black hole this morning doesn't mean I'm now safe? Drat!

raebates said:
Oh, so the fact that I didn't wake up dead inside a black hole this morning doesn't mean I'm now safe? Drat!

Now that's an oxymoron...or irony...or something. :p

Great, now Janet's calling me a moron.J/K ;)

Related to They Are Testing the Big Bang Theory

1. What is "They Are Testing the Big Bang Theory" all about?

"They Are Testing the Big Bang Theory" is a television show that follows a group of scientists as they conduct experiments and research to test the validity of the Big Bang Theory, which explains the origins of the universe.

2. When does "They Are Testing the Big Bang Theory" air?

The show airs on [insert network name] every [insert day] at [insert time]. You can also catch up on past episodes on [insert streaming platform].

3. Who are the main characters on "They Are Testing the Big Bang Theory"?

The main characters are [insert names of main characters], a group of physicists and engineers who work together to test the Big Bang Theory and navigate their personal lives.

4. Is "They Are Testing the Big Bang Theory" based on real science?

Yes, the show is based on real scientific concepts and experiments. The writers work closely with scientists and experts to ensure accuracy in their portrayal of the scientific process.

5. Can I watch "They Are Testing the Big Bang Theory" with my kids?

The show is recommended for ages [insert age range]. While it does contain some mature themes and language, it is ultimately a family-friendly show with educational value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates