• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theWeird Email That Was Sent Out...

In summary, it seems that there might be some sort of issue with the new website. There are reports of people not being able to RSVP for events, and of people receiving gibberish-format emails.
I received an apology e-mail to one of my addresses yesterday but not the other.

Becca_in_MD said:
I received an apology e-mail to one of my addresses yesterday but not the other.

Was it an actual apology or the one that said something like "We are testing our email system, this is a test email, thanks for understanding and then directed you to the pc website" ...I know some who got that one too, I don't think that's an apology.

pamperedlinda said:
Was it an actual apology or the one that said something like "We are testing our email system, this is a test email, thanks for understanding and then directed you to the pc website" ...I know some who got that one too, I don't think that's an apology.

That's the one I got too. It didn't strike me as an apology at all. Nowhere does it say "we apologize."

I just got one from HO:

Dear Consultant,

Yesterday, during a test with our email system, we inadvertently sent a test email to some of your customers who receive our monthly Pampered Chef customer eNewsletter. It is possible that none of your customers received this or perhaps just some of them did.

This email was titled “You’re Invited” and the text appeared to be a foreign language. What they actually saw was what is known as “Greek text” which is commonly used for tests. It does not translate into anything meaningful because it is simply a placeholder. You may have heard from customers who were confused and we are so sorry.

This was a simple human error that happens with e-communications occasionally. A best practice is to send customers a brief email of explanation. Most of your customers have already received this email from us and the rest will receive it today.

Again, we apologize for this error and any inconvenience it has caused. We know how important your relationships are with your customers!

Sincerely,

Kelly Smith
Chief Marketing Officer

Makes you wonder who's watching :)

vanscootin said:
I just got one from HO:

Dear Consultant,

Yesterday, during a test with our email system, we inadvertently sent a test email to some of your customers who receive our monthly Pampered Chef customer eNewsletter. It is possible that none of your customers received this or perhaps just some of them did.

This email was titled “You’re Invited” and the text appeared to be a foreign language. What they actually saw was what is known as “Greek text” which is commonly used for tests. It does not translate into anything meaningful because it is simply a placeholder. You may have heard from customers who were confused and we are so sorry.

This was a simple human error that happens with e-communications occasionally. A best practice is to send customers a brief email of explanation. Most of your customers have already received this email from us and the rest will receive it today.

Again, we apologize for this error and any inconvenience it has caused. We know how important your relationships are with your customers!

Sincerely,

Kelly Smith
Chief Marketing Officer

Makes you wonder who's watching :)

I got this e-mail too. At least it is some kind of communication :rolleyes:

I got the email as a consultant, but I didn't get the apology in my other email. I wonder if any of my customers received it.

I have gotten about 10 OPT outs from this e-mail they sent out . .this whole new web is crazy . Everyday there is a glitch of some sort . Now they are messing with our consomeres emails .
I can't see this web opening ,until they fix a lot of stuff

chef131doreen said:
I have gotten about 10 OPT outs from this e-mail they sent out . .this whole new web is crazy . Everyday there is a glitch of some sort . Now they are messing with our consomeres emails .
I can't see this web opening ,until they fix a lot of stuff

I would email those opt outs directly and apologize/explain, from your own email. It cant hurt any worse than already is, right?

I did send them an apology from me but I have still gotten them . I am hopeing they email me back but nothing yet

Oh, that stinks you got opt-outs from this silliness.

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the email?</h2><p>The purpose of the email is to share a screenshot of a strange email that was sent out and to ask for help in translating its contents.</p><h2>2. Who sent the email?</h2><p>The sender of the email is not specified in the screenshot. It could be someone within the company or an external source.</p><h2>3. What is the significance of the email?</h2><p>The significance of the email is unclear. It may be a prank, a mistake, or a legitimate message in a foreign language.</p><h2>4. Can I see a translation of the email?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the email does not provide a translation. The sender is asking for help from others to decipher the message.</p><h2>5. Is there any concern about the email?</h2><p>It is unclear if there is any concern about the email. The sender may just be curious about its contents or there could be a potential issue with the message.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the email?

The purpose of the email is to share a screenshot of a strange email that was sent out and to ask for help in translating its contents.

2. Who sent the email?

The sender of the email is not specified in the screenshot. It could be someone within the company or an external source.

3. What is the significance of the email?

The significance of the email is unclear. It may be a prank, a mistake, or a legitimate message in a foreign language.

4. Can I see a translation of the email?

Unfortunately, the email does not provide a translation. The sender is asking for help from others to decipher the message.

5. Is there any concern about the email?

It is unclear if there is any concern about the email. The sender may just be curious about its contents or there could be a potential issue with the message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• California Girl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shawnna