• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theVerdict on Kitchen Shears...

In summary, Jenny says that she likes the new can openers better than the old ones, but still prefers the old ones. She also said that the old ones work better for cutting paper, and she has used them to open small electronics.
pamperedape
so...
can they cut through a lid?? There was some discussion on another thread that they might not be able to.

I don't have them yet and was planning to cut one at my show on Thursday with my host's. I wouldn't want to ruin them!!

I have to be honest... I still use my old ones at home. I prefer them much better.

I prefer the old ones myself. I haven 't tried to cut through a lid with the new ones but the old ones definitely would! I know that does not help. LOL!

What kind of lid?

--Jenny L

I wouldn't risk it for the first time at a show. I had a customer return hers immediately and it looks like she tried to cut flower wire and wrecked them right away.

I wonder why anyone would want to cut through a lid anyway? But I did try to cut through a penny and it did cut it - I didn't cut it in half - just wanted to see if it would do it at all.

I love my old ones but I also love the new ones and actually prefer them! They are smaller so they don't take as much room in the drawer or TTA (I didn't hang my old ones - personal preference) and they work SOOOOOOO better for cutting paper - gift wrapping was always a pain when I grabbed the old ones.

BethCooks4U said:
I wonder why anyone would want to cut through a lid anyway? But I did try to cut through a penny and it did cut it - I didn't cut it in half - just wanted to see if it would do it at all.

I love my old ones but I also love the new ones and actually prefer them! They are smaller so they don't take as much room in the drawer or TTA (I didn't hang my old ones - personal preference) and they work SOOOOOOO better for cutting paper - gift wrapping was always a pain when I grabbed the old ones.

I would do it to cross sell the can opener & the shears, showing how strong the shears are & that my DH stole mine for his tool case & I used mine(another sell) to open the totally sealed packaging...ie....small electronics,dolls or other small toys that are all wired up!!!:D :D :D

Hi there! I've been a Pampered Chef consultant for several years now and I can confidently say that our Kitchen Shears are top-notch when it comes to cutting through lids. They are made with high-quality stainless steel blades that are sharp and durable, making it easy to cut through tough materials like lids. I've personally used them to cut through various lids, including metal ones, without any issues. Plus, they have a comfortable grip handle that makes it easy to hold and use. I highly recommend giving them a try and I'm sure you'll be impressed with their cutting abilities. Happy cooking!

1. What makes the Kitchen Shears from Pampered Chef different from others on the market?

The Kitchen Shears from Pampered Chef are made with high-quality stainless steel that is durable and long-lasting. They also feature a unique design with serrated blades that can easily cut through tough materials like meat and herbs. Additionally, the shears have a comfortable grip handle for easy use.

2. Can the Kitchen Shears be used for tasks other than cutting food?

Yes, the Kitchen Shears can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen. They are great for cutting open packaging, trimming flowers, or even for cutting through small bones in meat. However, it is important to clean the shears thoroughly after each use to prevent cross-contamination.

3. Are the Kitchen Shears dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Kitchen Shears are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them with warm water and mild soap for best results and to prolong their lifespan. Make sure to dry them thoroughly before storing.

4. Can the Kitchen Shears be taken apart for cleaning?

Yes, the Kitchen Shears can be disassembled for easy cleaning. This allows you to clean every nook and cranny of the shears to ensure they are thoroughly sanitized. Just be sure to reassemble them properly before using again.

5. Do the Kitchen Shears come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including the Kitchen Shears, come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your shears, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Additionally, the shears come with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nynaeve
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies