• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatility of Kitchen Shears: Cutting Cans and More!

In summary, the kitchen shears can be used to cut though the lid of a can. They can be used to cut through chicken bones. The new shears have a herb thing on the handle.
cat
Gold Member
Did you all know that the kitchen shears can be used to cut though the lid of a can? I've had my shears for 5 years and I just found that out recently! So as part of a demo, you open up a can with the smooth-edge can opener and then you cut the lid with the kitchen shears...

I thought that was pretty cool!

Well, now with the new shears coming out, I hope they perform just as well!

Why would you need that? Just to show how powerful they are?

I use that at ,ost of my shows just to show how sharp they are.

Well, my friend was asking me if the kitchen shears are strong and if they cut through chicken. I told her about the can lid and now she's buying a pair for her mom.

I just read the description for the new redesigned one and it says it'll even cut through chicken bones!

;)
cat said:
Well, my friend was asking me if the kitchen shears are strong and if they cut through chicken. I told her about the can lid and now she's buying a pair for her mom.

I just read the description for the new redesigned one and it says it'll even cut through chicken bones!

I sell TONS of them & the can opener by cross selling...also with the Shears, I take a package TOTALLY wrapped in hard plastic..I.E....some electronic device,combo pack of pens,dolls for kids that have that wirey stuff holding it to the package(usually the pens from Staples to give to the guests) use the shears to cut through it & sell about 3-4 a show. Also tell the guests you have 2 pair...1 for you & 1 for DH ;)

Both of the Shears were designed to de-bone chicken. I like our current style. I like how large and solid they are. I'm glad the new ones are still strong and tough. I am anxious to get mine!

I don't own a pair of these but from those that have them they love them. Will add this to my wishlist when of course the new one comes out so I can try them out myself and sell more!

I never knew about the can lid thing, but I do know they're strong. I have to watch my DH like a hawk to make sure he doesn't take them out to the workshop. Guess I can let him have my old kit shears when the new ones come in. (He never wanted me to get him a pair. Trust me. I asked--several times.)

One of my customers bought 2--1 for the house and the other 1 for her husband to do whatever!

The kitchen shears will cut through a PENNY! I've seen it..and have tried to do it,but i'm just not strong enough...but it won't even damage the shears!! It's amazing! and since i've seen that i talk about that, and how strong they are and won't bend or damage any part of the shears...
I LOVE THOSE SHEARS>.. can't wait to get my new ones, because those old ones have been part of our line for almost since the beginning (That shows how great they are!) and PC wouldnt replace them if the new ones weren't as good or better! and the new ones have the herb thing on the handle -very cool!

Later this week we should have our new products that we earned!!
So glad I didn't buy that Trifle Bowl from Southern Living!!

1. What is "Is This Common Knowledge?"

"Is This Common Knowledge?" is a game that tests your general knowledge and common sense through a series of trivia questions and scenarios. It is a fun and interactive way to challenge yourself and others while learning new things.

2. How do you play "Is This Common Knowledge?"

To play "Is This Common Knowledge?", one player reads a question or scenario out loud while the other players try to guess the correct answer. The player who reads the question has the final say on whether an answer is considered "common knowledge" or not. The player with the most correct answers wins!

3. Can "Is This Common Knowledge?" be played with multiple players?

Yes, "Is This Common Knowledge?" can be played with as few as two players or as many as desired. The more players, the more fun and challenging the game becomes!

4. Is "Is This Common Knowledge?" appropriate for all ages?

While "Is This Common Knowledge?" does not contain any explicit content, some questions may be more suitable for older players. We recommend parental discretion for younger players.

5. Can I create my own questions for "Is This Common Knowledge?"

Yes, you can create your own questions for "Is This Common Knowledge?" to make the game more personalized and fun for you and your friends. Just make sure the questions are appropriate and not too obscure for the other players.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefmelody
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmelody
Replies