• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

thePampered Chef Excellence Awards

well, at least I can still dream!They took away the business cards and luggage to finance the new awards. Oh, and I don't see anything on it about extra trip awards.I didn't catch the business cards or the extra trip day! Thanks, I will be sad if they take out the extra trip day, I am looking forward to it.The Balanced Business catagory is gone too. Too bad about the business cards, but like the increase in PC dollars! And if they take the extra day... well, at least I can still dream!
ChefLisa
I love the new program!

please share....

I'm lost too

me too!! It's the new TPCPersonal Sales
Requirements: $55,000 in personal commissionable salesPersonal Recruits
Requirements: 15 personal recruits
• A personal recruit is someone you have personally recruited and who
achieves their first $1,250 in Career Sales during the award period.Developing Leaders
Requirements: 10 points
• 3 points are earned for each Personal Cluster promotion of a Director
and 1 point for each Personal Cluster Team Leader promotion.
• Repromotes will count for the current awards period only if the Consultant
did not hold that title at the end of the previous awards period.
• Directors may receive one point for the Team Leader and then 3 additional
points when the Team Leader promotes, for a total of 4 points.
• Director and Team Leaders promotions must be maintained at the end of the
award period.
• Promotions in title are effective the first of each month, therefore,
Developing Leaders awards period is May 1 to April 1. For this year only the
awards period is April 1, 2009 to April 1, 2010.Organizational Sales Volume
Requirements: $1,500,000 in sales from Personal Cluster first, second and
third generations.Overall program rules
To earn in any category, all levels must submit a minimum of $15,000 in
personal commissionable sales during the awards period, and must be a
Consultant in good standing. Senior Executive Directors have a minimum of
$12,000 in personal commissionable sales; National Executive Directors have
a minimum of $9,000 in personal commissionable sales

Exclusive Rewards reserved for Excellence Award Achievers• $400 PC dollars!
• National Conference attendee cash award!
• Value increases based on the number of categories you achieve.Note: Achiever must attend National Conference to receive the reward.
To celebrate the launch of the new Career Plan, we’re including April results in the
2009-2010 program! April 1, 2009-April 30, 2010• On stage recognition at National Conference!
• Achievers in two or more categories will receive even more rewards at National Conference!

is the ring the same?

oops, should've waited for you to finish posting....

amy07 said:
is the ring the same?

Yes, all of the information is online on the PC Newswire

Kristi taught me well last week. The triple days are also on there!

ChefLisa said:
Kristi taught me well last week. The triple days are also on there!

HAHA! Thanks! I like to know right away!!

I am happy they didn't increase the sales and recruiting categories. I kind of thought they might! I think it sounds great!!!!! And I like the new name - Excellence Awards... :)Now... just to actually earn it! :p

finley1991 said:
I am happy they didn't increase the sales and recruiting categories. I kind of thought they might! I think it sounds great!!!!! And I like the new name - Excellence Awards... :)

Now... just to actually earn it! :p

Me too! I was SURE they would raise the requirements. I love the new developing leaders award too. As you said, now just to actually earn it!

I did like the play on letters with TPC but Excellence Awards is great too.

WOW Christi you are on TOP of it!!!
I've been checking here & my emails all day long for triple points & stuff I'm glad you're here!!! :)

I earned it this year, just last week!!! I was hoping to earn it in three catagories but with the shorter deadline it didn't happen, but I still did in one. I am happy that the jewelry stays because I was afraid I would earn the ring and never get to fill it.

So my memory is not so good and I don't think I can find my paperwork from the original TPC catagories. What has changed? Aren't the sales and recruiting the same? Developing Leaders replaces developing directors right? and there is no balance business? They have upped the PC $ award and added the National Conference award. Do I have it right or am I missing something?
Thanks!

cincychef said:
So my memory is not so good and I don't think I can find my paperwork from the original TPC catagories. What has changed? Aren't the sales and recruiting the same? Developing Leaders replaces developing directors right? and there is no balance business? They have upped the PC $ award and added the National Conference award. Do I have it right or am I missing something?
Thanks!

They took away the business cards and luggage to finance the new awards.

Oh, and I don't see anything on it about extra trip awards.

I didn't catch the business cards or the extra trip day! Thanks, I will be sad if they take out the extra trip day, I am looking forward to it.

The Balanced Business catagory is gone too. Too bad about the business cards, but like the increase in PC dollars! And if they take the extra day of the trip away.:grumpy:

The luggage was not a draw for me. Can you imagine Nancy Jo Ryan's luggage? She must have had to add an addition to her home just to store all that she has ever earned!!:) (I am sure she may give some away as awards!!)

They are giving more Disney $ for TPC at next year's trip. So many that's what they'll do instead of extra time, some spending cash.

:money:Cash is ALWAYS the right size and color for me!!:money:

I just made this for me, sorry there's no pictures but I need a visual. I'm really going to strive for it this year~

Attachments

• Excellence Tracking Chart.doc
    28 KB · Views: 292
You inspired me!!
I just added recruits also :)

Attachments

• Excellence Award Tracking Chart.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 277
great idea! Thanks!

the excellence tracking chart is posted on CC!! YAY! $10,474 into it already! I'm really striving for it!

What are the Pampered Chef Excellence Awards?

The Pampered Chef Excellence Awards is an annual award ceremony that recognizes and celebrates the achievements of Pampered Chef independent consultants and leaders. It honors individuals who have shown exceptional performance and dedication to their business and the company as a whole.

How are the winners of the Excellence Awards selected?

The winners of the Excellence Awards are selected through a rigorous nomination and voting process. Nominations are open to all Pampered Chef independent consultants and leaders, and the finalists are chosen based on their sales, leadership, and overall impact on the company.

What categories are included in the Excellence Awards?

The Excellence Awards include categories such as Top Sales, Top Recruiter, Rising Star, and Leader of the Year. There are also special recognition awards for outstanding customer service, teamwork, and community involvement.

When and where is the Excellence Awards ceremony held?

The Excellence Awards ceremony is typically held at the annual Pampered Chef conference, which is usually held in July. The location of the conference varies each year, but it is usually held in a major city in the United States.

Can anyone attend the Excellence Awards ceremony?

Unfortunately, the Excellence Awards ceremony is only open to Pampered Chef independent consultants and leaders who have qualified for the conference. However, the winners and finalists are announced on the company's website and social media channels, so everyone can celebrate their achievements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies