• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congrats Sheila Dacey: Celebrating Excellence with the Award-Winning Achiever

In summary, Sheila has received the excellence award in the "developing leaders" category for her success in Pampered Chef. She thanks her team members for their hard work and dedication, and acknowledges that their support played a crucial role in her achievement. The conversation also includes congratulatory messages from others in the group, with many expressing their admiration and inspiration from Sheila's work. There is also discussion about plans for future gatherings and learning from previous experiences.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
Congrats! on getting the excellence award. Way to go!!!!!!

Congrats! On earning the excellence award!

Last edited:
Way To Go!

Thanks! :)

Congratulations!

Way to go girl! With all you have been thru this past few months, you should be so proud of yourself for still making your business a SUCCESS!

congratulations!

That's fantastic Sheila! WAAA HOOOO!!

CONGRATULATION SHEILA!!! So happy for you :)

Way to go Sheila!!! Good things come to good people.

Congrats Sheila! It is well earned!

Yeah, Sheila! Congrats to you!!

WTG Sheila! You've done such an amazing job!

You are AWESOME Sheila! Definitely and inspiration to others. Congratulations

Awe, thanks everyone! You are all so sweet. I earned in the "developing leaders" category, definitely NOT sales! LOLI've been very lucky with some GREAT team members who found a passion for doing Pampered Chef, got in there, kicked butt & took names! Their hard work and dedication certainly helped me to achieve this accomplishment. ;)

Sheila said:
Awe, thanks everyone! You are all so sweet. I earned in the "developing leaders" category, definitely NOT sales! LOL

I've been very lucky with some GREAT team members who found a passion for doing Pampered Chef, got in there, kicked butt & took names! Their hard work and dedication certainly helped me to achieve this accomplishment. ;)

I think that is actually a FANTASTIC achievement. It's one thing to reach a goal that you personally have total control over, it's even greater when you reach a goal that requires you to inspire and lead others to greater heights.

That's not to say I don't think people who reached Sales or Recruiting didn't do an awesome job, because they did.

Very nicely said Noora!

Congratulations, Sheila! It was so cool to see you being recognized for all of your hard work!!

Congratulations Sheila! I was sitting there watching the awards and thought "I wonder if I know anyone up there?" When they announced your name, I said "That's Sheila! I know here...kinda!" Everyone in my group wanted to know how I "knew" you and where we met. Hope they all become members soon! You are an inspiration to all of us!

You guys are all so nice! :D Thank You!!!

It was brought to my attention at Conference, that I moved twice (from Okinawa to Tokyo & then from Tokyo to Texas for the Evacuation) during the award period. I hadn't even put 2 & 2 together on that one!!! So here's what I've learned ... if you don't live close to your recruit, you can still support them! ;)

I agree Sheila...it is much deserved! Congrats! You are an inspiration and all things fabulous! :D

Sheila, I think you are an awesome inspiration to all of us and always so positive with your posts!! I always look forward to your posts!!

Awe, thanks ladies! You are both so sweet!!! :D

Just whipped onto CS...I agree CONGRATS

Only regret? NO PHOTO OF YOU AND ME!

Love CK

Thanks girl!And I know! I realized after I got home that I missed photo ops with you and several other people! I'm usually pretty good about remembering to take pictures too. :(Next year I plan to set aside a whole evening for dinner with the Cheffers! It's a shame to go that far & not be able to visit with everyone that I wanted to see!!!

Sheila said:
Thanks girl!

And I know! I realized after I got home that I missed photo ops with you and several other people! I'm usually pretty good about remembering to take pictures too. :(

Next year I plan to set aside a whole evening for dinner with the Cheffers! It's a shame to go that far & not be able to visit with everyone that I wanted to see!!!

Totally agreed! Plan on spending an extra two days next year too! We definitely need to do a get-together! This is HOME!

Yes, I'll know better next time! I thought 3 hours would be PLENTY of time to get to the airport for my flight. I was WRONG! The shuttle took so long I missed my flight! Oops!!! Luckily AA rocks & they got me on another flight 20 min's later. ;) Next time I'll stay a couple of days and let the crowd die down & THEN go home! LOL

Sheila said:
Thanks girl!

And I know! I realized after I got home that I missed photo ops with you and several other people! I'm usually pretty good about remembering to take pictures too. :(

Next year I plan to set aside a whole evening for dinner with the Cheffers! It's a shame to go that far & not be able to visit with everyone that I wanted to see!!!

ChefCKHall said:
Totally agreed! Plan on spending an extra two days next year too! We definitely need to do a get-together! This is HOME!

YES!

Ohhh, and this year, we (my team) found the BEST little Tapas restaurant, with pitchers of really good Sangria - the perfect place for a fun get-together!

1. What is the Award-Winning Achiever Congrats!?

The Award-Winning Achiever Congrats! is an award given by Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate excellence in sales and leadership within the company.

2. Who is Sheila Dacey?

Sheila Dacey is a Pampered Chef consultant who has been recognized with the Award-Winning Achiever Congrats! for her outstanding performance and achievements in the company.

3. How is the Award-Winning Achiever Congrats! determined?

The Award-Winning Achiever Congrats! is determined by a combination of factors, including sales volume, team building, and overall contribution to the company's success.

4. Is the Award-Winning Achiever Congrats! a one-time award?

No, the Award-Winning Achiever Congrats! can be earned multiple times by consultants who continue to excel and achieve excellence in their roles within Pampered Chef.

5. How does Pampered Chef celebrate and recognize the Award-Winning Achiever Congrats!?

Pampered Chef celebrates and recognizes the Award-Winning Achiever Congrats! with a personalized award, recognition on the company's website and social media platforms, and special recognition at company events and conferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Dina Atnip
  • General Chat
Replies