• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Our Friendship at the Excellence Awards!

In summary, CK met and talked with a few people at the Excellence Awards and looked great. Allison, who was in the back row, was proud to be on stage and celebrated the whole time.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Hi CK,

It was great to meet you and walk with you during the Excellence Awards!

And if you did a workshop, we'd love to see your notes. NO pressure!

You looked great onstage, CK!! :)

I did hear your name announced but the names were a little off so I couldn't tell which one was you! Congrats though!!

*10,000th post - earned my rainbow star!!

Congrats CK for being marvelous and a rock star! Was glad we bumped into each other at MDW. :)

You know....I was thinking about National Conference....when I was a young bar-hopping tike...I used to have places I could go alone and always find a friend there (meaning someone I knew)...Not that I am proud of being a bar-hopper in my younger days BUTI feel I could actually go to National Conference and NEVER BE ALONE! I love all of you! You make National Conference SO Special! I love all of you dearly and love our company! There is NOTHING like it...NOTHING! Even with changes, cuz changes will always come...., there is nothing like the Pampered Chef NOWHERES!Now, I have YOU!Can I get verklempt now?

Allison, that's her in the back row with her rose & arms in the air ... she was proud to be on stage & celebrating the whole time!!! :D

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/267665_2206464926347_1389121744_3404668_2279861_n.jpg

Sheila said:
Allison, that's her in the back row with her rose & arms in the air ... she was proud to be on stage & celebrating the whole time!!! :D

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/267665_2206464926347_1389121744_3404668_2279861_n.jpg

Okay that's who I thought it was but her name was so close to the person in front of her I really wasn't sure!

wadesgirl said:
Okay that's who I thought it was but her name was so close to the person in front of her I really wasn't sure!

HeHe, Sheila had a hard time getting a photo of me cuz I was moving all the time...I am always moving...moving/moving/moving....why does my body not reflect the fact that I am always moving? Hmmmm?

Related to Celebrating Our Friendship at the Excellence Awards!

1. What are the Excellence Awards?

The Excellence Awards is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate and recognize the achievements of our consultants and leaders. It is a night filled with inspiration, recognition, and fun!

2. How do I qualify for the Excellence Awards?

To qualify for the Excellence Awards, consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting goals during the qualification period. This information is provided through our Consultant Corner website.

3. Can I bring a guest to the Excellence Awards?

Yes, you are welcome to bring one guest to the Excellence Awards. However, tickets are limited and must be purchased in advance. Please check the Consultant Corner for more information on ticket sales.

4. What should I wear to the Excellence Awards?

The dress code for the Excellence Awards is business attire. Many consultants choose to wear the latest Pampered Chef apparel to show their pride in our company. However, formal attire is also acceptable.

5. Will there be food and drinks at the Excellence Awards?

Yes, there will be a delicious dinner served at the Excellence Awards. We also offer a cash bar for alcoholic beverages. Dietary restrictions and preferences can be indicated when purchasing tickets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Dina Atnip
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila