• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Themed Shows...how Do You Do It?

from Debbie's Cookies has several themed shows she does such as a fall harvest show, a winter wonderland show, and a spring flowers show.Debbie uses flyers in her booking binder to let potential hosts know about her theme shows. She also tells potential hosts during her show that they can look at her booking binder and see what shows are available. If someone shows an interest in booking a show, Debbie will go over her binder with them and if they are familiar with themes and PC she will allow them to tell her what they want to do, or if they have a new idea they can try it.
manicmommy71
I have various themed shows that i have gotten off this sight...but what i am wondering is how do you all let your potentials hosts know during your show that they can do them?

Do you use a flyer in your booking binder? Im thinking of getting a flip chart to diplay them

I put them in my booking binder under a section labeled theme shows. Then when the food is cooking I will go through my booking binder and make sure to point them out and then pass around my book so people can get a closer look. HTH! Good luck!

Theme shows
manicmommy71 said:
I have various themed shows that i have gotten off this sight...but what i am wondering is how do you all let your potentials hosts know during your show that they can do them?

Do you use a flyer in your booking binder? Im thinking of getting a flip chart to diplay them

I let everyone at my shows know that I do theme shows. I mention a few of the popular shows such as the Death by Chocolate, Bridal shows, Ice Cream Show, etc

Then I let them know that my binder is available for them to look at during the show.

If someone shows an interest in booking a show, I let them look at my binder, when I go to deliver host packets to future hosts, I bring the binder or if they are familiar with themes and PC I let them tell me what they want to do, or if they have a new idea we can try it.

I am doing a bridal show/bible study in the fall. I am really looking forward to that and the great thing about our business is that we can tailor anything to suit our hosts needs!!

Debbie

1. What is a themed show?

A themed show is a fun and creative way to host a Pampered Chef party. It involves choosing a specific theme, such as summer grilling or holiday baking, and incorporating that theme into the recipes and products featured during the party.

2. How do you choose a theme for a Pampered Chef show?

There are many ways to choose a theme for your Pampered Chef show. You can consider the season or holiday, the type of cuisine you want to focus on, or even a specific product or tool you want to highlight. You can also ask your guests for suggestions and choose a theme based on their interests.

3. Can I customize the recipes for a themed show?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained to help you customize the recipes for your themed show based on your dietary preferences or any food allergies. We want to make sure everyone can enjoy the delicious food at your party.

4. Do I need to buy special products or tools for a themed show?

No, you do not need to purchase any special products or tools for a themed show. Our consultants will use a variety of products and tools to demonstrate the recipes, and guests can also use what they already have at home.

5. Can I host a themed show virtually?

Yes, you can! We offer virtual themed shows where our consultants can guide you and your guests through the recipes and products using video conferencing technology. It's a great way to connect with friends and family from the comfort of your own home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
Admin Greg