• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Themed Shows...how do you Do it?

Feb 12, 2006
I have various themed shows that i have gotten off this sight...but what i am wondering is how do you all let your potentials hosts know during your show that they can do them?

Do you use a flyer in your booking binder? Im thinking of getting a flip chart to diplay them

GourmetGirl

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
I put them in my booking binder under a section labeled theme shows. Then when the food is cooking I will go through my booking binder and make sure to point them out and then pass around my book so people can get a closer look. HTH! Good luck!

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Theme shows

manicmommy71 said:
I have various themed shows that i have gotten off this sight...but what i am wondering is how do you all let your potentials hosts know during your show that they can do them?

Do you use a flyer in your booking binder? Im thinking of getting a flip chart to diplay them

I let everyone at my shows know that I do theme shows. I mention a few of the popular shows such as the Death by Chocolate, Bridal shows, Ice Cream Show, etc

Then I let them know that my binder is available for them to look at during the show.

If someone shows an interest in booking a show, I let them look at my binder, when I go to deliver host packets to future hosts, I bring the binder or if they are familiar with themes and PC I let them tell me what they want to do, or if they have a new idea we can try it.

I am doing a bridal show/bible study in the fall. I am really looking forward to that and the great thing about our business is that we can tailor anything to suit our hosts needs!!

Debbie