• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show Flier - Needs Reviewed

In-A-Bag with all the goodies already in it, or if they don't want to pick one, I can just give them a plain host packet.
kearstin
I have been kind of slacking with PC lately... With the announcement of the Sell-a-thon though, I really want to step things up.

I know a lot of the people on my "To Call" list have already had a lot of shows or been to a lot of shows so I want to start pushing the idea of theme shows. So, I found a theme show flier on here and I changed it up a bit and added a couple of ideas. I'd really like guys to look it over and let me know what you think of my additions and what kind of success you've had with any of them you've tried.

Ooops - that's just like me not to attach the file!

Attachments

• Theme Show Flier.doc
    534.5 KB · Views: 588
I like the additions. I am getting ready to start trying theme shows. I have put together some Party in a Bag themes. HWC, Luau, PMS, All American (4th of July), Tropical.

Good luck with the flyer. I hope it gets your calendar filled up with fun shows!

Thanks for taking a look at the flier! You've piqued my interest with the PMS show... I'm guessing it's going to involve lots of chocolate :)

You got it! I am putting pink plates, napkins, cups, a small bottle of Midol, couple chocolate bars and a flyer describing food choices: Chocolate Martini's, Skillet Cookie, Molten Chocolate Brownie skillet, etc.

I LOVE it!!! That's such a cute idea - you're sure to garner a lot of interest in that one!!

Another question though - when you do a "Party in a Bag" it sounds like you are giving the host the bag with these goodies already in them... Are these shows you're giving away as a door prize or how do you work a Party in a Bag??

Sorry - this is a new concept to me, but I'm interested in doing anything I can to increase the number of shows I'm doing!!

TIA - Again!

I take the bags to a show. Whoever would like to book a show can pick a Show-In-A Bag that has everything already in it. If they don't want to pick a theme bag I can just give them a plain host packet.

This concept is for all new bookings from my shows.

What is a Theme Show Flier?

A Theme Show Flier is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise and invite guests to attend a themed cooking demonstration and product showcase event.

Who creates the Theme Show Flier?

The Theme Show Flier is typically created by the Pampered Chef consultant hosting the event. However, there are also pre-made templates available on the Pampered Chef website that consultants can use for their fliers.

What information should be included in a Theme Show Flier?

A Theme Show Flier should include the date, time, and location of the event, as well as the theme of the show and any special offers or promotions. It should also include the consultant's contact information for guests to RSVP or place orders.

How can I get my Theme Show Flier reviewed?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can submit your Theme Show Flier for review by the Pampered Chef Home Office through the consultant website. They will provide feedback and suggestions to ensure your flier meets the company's branding and advertising standards.

Can I use images or graphics in my Theme Show Flier?

Yes, you can use images and graphics in your Theme Show Flier. However, it is important to use high-quality images and follow the Pampered Chef branding guidelines to maintain a professional and cohesive look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Eringelliott
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison