• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theLord's Prayer - Absolutely Adorable!

In summary, Zoei is an adorable little girl who is adopted. She is loved and cherished by her family. She is also excited for her upcoming pregnancy.
OMG is she precious!!!

Cute - I wonder how often or how many times she has listened to that song. :)

Oh my goodness, I have watched all of Zoei's tapes on You Tube. She is so so precious! God's little angel! The Amazing Grace one is cute too....heck they are all cute!

Kitchen Diva said:
This is my good friends friend's daughter...did I say that right? My good friend has a good friend who is the mother of Zoei! :)
She is adorable! Is she adopted? My mom is living in China now and she and her ladies club visit the orphanage every month for a chilren's birthday party, she send me some really cute photos of the children. Makes me want to go get one!

pamperedlinda said:
She is adorable! Is she adopted? My mom is living in China now and she and her ladies club visit the orphanage every month for a chilren's birthday party, she send me some really cute photos of the children. Makes me want to go get one!

Yes, she is adopted! I wanted to adopt from Russia, but due to DH long military background, he had a hard time with adopting from Russia, but for some strange reason China wasn't an issue with him, go figure. Anyway, DH changed his mind after stringing me along for 3 years- making me think we could adopt so that I could have the child I know was I meant to have.

I couldn't look at him for 3 days. I was so crushed and felt betrayed.

God helped me get over that hurt and supressed my desire for a child long enough to move in John to think that maybe- just maybe we were meant to have one. He still doesn't want to adopt- But I think my constant requests for "Can we go to the store and get a baby?" are starting to wear on him. :) LOL

But I believe God will bless us with our miracle baby- and I'm just waiting until I see those two blue lines on my PG test! :)

Sorry for the hijack... but it's what I'm good at! :D

Kitchen Diva said:
Yes, she is adopted! I wanted to adopt from Russia, but due to DH long military background, he had a hard time with adopting from Russia, but for some strange reason China wasn't an issue with him, go figure. Anyway, DH changed his mind after stringing me along for 3 years- making me think we could adopt so that I could have the child I know was I meant to have.

I couldn't look at him for 3 days. I was so crushed and felt betrayed.

God helped me get over that hurt and supressed my desire for a child long enough to move in John to think that maybe- just maybe we were meant to have one. He still doesn't want to adopt- But I think my constant requests for "Can we go to the store and get a baby?" are starting to wear on him. :) LOL

But I believe God will bless us with our miracle baby- and I'm just waiting until I see those two blue lines on my PG test! :)

Sorry for the hijack... but it's what I'm good at! :D

I believe it will happen, when you put it in God's hands! I think that is what happened to AJPratt on here, she had been trying and then couldn't (not real sure here) but then opened her dream coffee shop and shortly after the grand opening in Feb she found out she was pregnant!

If you check out the thread "can I have a coffee shop business with PC" i think she mentioned it on there.

I know- I think her story is so cool! I was just about to go back to Culinary School (had to stop going due to family issues- which always seem to be getting in the way of my dreams) and then DH lost his job! I was seriously ready to start the summer semester...When DH gets his new job, and it's good pay, I'll re-enroll at that time. I don't think it would be wise to rack up a $42K tuition bill while both of us are unemployed and still providing for Dear Sister! :)

I'm also hoping that being close to all the other prego women on here that it will rub off on me! :) LOL As strange as it may sound, I reallly believe this is the year I will become pregnant! Then I'll only be 66 or 67 (depending on the birthdate) when the child turns 20! LOL

Kitchen Diva said:
I know- I think her story is so cool! I was just about to go back to Culinary School (had to stop going due to family issues- which always seem to be getting in the way of my dreams) and then DH lost his job! I was seriously ready to start the summer semester...When DH gets his new job, and it's good pay, I'll re-enroll at that time. I don't think it would be wise to rack up a $42K tuition bill while both of us are unemployed and still providing for Dear Sister! :)

I'm also hoping that being close to all the other prego women on here that it will rub off on me! :) LOL As strange as it may sound, I reallly believe this is the year I will become pregnant! Then I'll only be 66 or 67 (depending on the birthdate) when the child turns 20! LOL

????? You are not in your 40's are you Kacey??? I thought you were in your 30's...

Related to theLord's Prayer - Absolutely Adorable!

What is "the Lord's Prayer - Absolutely Adorable!"?

"The Lord's Prayer - Absolutely Adorable!" is a product offered by Pampered Chef that features a decorative ceramic plate with the Lord's Prayer printed on it. It also comes with a wooden stand for display.

What is the size of the plate?

The plate measures 11 inches in diameter and is the perfect size for displaying on a kitchen counter or dining room table.

Is the plate microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the plate is both microwave and dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing to preserve the design and colors on the plate.

Can I personalize the plate with my own text?

No, the plate comes with the traditional version of the Lord's Prayer and cannot be personalized with additional text.

Is this product available in other languages?

Currently, "the Lord's Prayer - Absolutely Adorable!" is only available in English. However, we are always looking to expand our product offerings and may consider adding other languages in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies