• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theInvitation Poll - What Do You Do?

In summary, Alison recommends sending out invitations with a mini catalog and encouraging email invitations. She also recommends printing the current recruiting special on the back of the flyer.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Okay - I was just viewing Joys really cool postcards, and it made me wonder how many people mail the invitations vs. having your hosts mail them....Oh - and I send the invitation, and include a mini catalog.

I tell hosts that I will mail their invites, (including a mini catalog) and will also do evites for those they don't have physical addresses for. I am thinking the easier I can make it on my hosts the better!

No - my hosts hand them out and use e-vites is my vote... BUT I do offer (strongly) to do it for them. Nobody has taken me up on it to date :lol:

I send out my invites for my host. I also encourage email invites and give them about 5 extra invites in their host packet to hand out to people. I tried the mini catalog right before Christmas and I didn't really notice a difference.

wadesgirl said:
I send out my invites for my host. I also encourage email invites and give them about 5 extra invites in their host packet to hand out to people. I tried the mini catalog right before Christmas and I didn't really notice a difference.

Alison (I can't ever remember if it's one L or two?), I didn't notice a difference before Christmas either, and if I hadn't ordered so many of them, I would have quit using them - but I'm glad I didn't! My shows since Christmas have had excellent attendance, and people have been bringing the minis to the shows with them, already marked with things they want to buy! I think now I'm reaping the benefits!

ChefBeckyD said:
Alison (I can't ever remember if it's one L or two?), I didn't notice a difference before Christmas either, and if I hadn't ordered so many of them, I would have quit using them - but I'm glad I didn't! My shows since Christmas have had excellent attendance, and people have been bringing the minis to the shows with them, already marked with things they want to buy! I think now I'm reaping the benefits!

Two L's! I considered doing that after the holidays but all my Jan shows cancelled and I haven't had a pay check. So no paycheck means no mini catalogs until I get paid again - plus the cost of postage is more. I do plan on trying it again just cannot right now.

wadesgirl said:
Two L's! I considered doing that after the holidays but all my Jan shows cancelled and I haven't had a pay check. So no paycheck means no mini catalogs until I get paid again - plus the cost of postage is more. I do plan on trying it again just cannot right now.

I'll try to remember - but I have a mental block about the name! I have 2 nieces with your name (one on each side of the family) and one is 2 L's and the other is one L....and I get them confused all of the time - I cannot keep them straight.:eek:

They should have consulted me when naming their children!:p

I was wanting to try the mini's with the invites but now of course there are no mini's left for us to order!

kcjodih said:
I was wanting to try the mini's with the invites but now of course there are no mini's left for us to order!
That to me is just bizarre! How can they completely run out before the season has already started? ESPECIALLY with how we have been encouraged to use them as invitations.:eek::confused:

wadesgirl said:

I do the mini catalog & a flyer invite in an envelope for regular postage. Nothing extra. :)

I've been putting a label on the mini, with the show information, a sentence about the guest special, and my website for people who can't come. I include that in an envelope with a 1-page invite, sometimes a theme show flyer from CC, sometimes a generic "come to my show" letter that reads like it's from the host. Any flyer also includes the show info, guest special and my website. And I've also started printing the current recruiting special on the back of the flyer.

LOVE using the mini's....been doing it for a year & a half at least. My dream is they'll start making them with a place to put the show info right on it, so we don't have to create something. That's how HI was when I hosted a show last year.

ChefBeckyD said:
I'll try to remember - but I have a mental block about the name! I have 2 nieces with your name (one on each side of the family) and one is 2 L's and the other is one L....and I get them confused all of the time - I cannot keep them straight.:eek:

They should have consulted me when naming their children!:p
It's funny how when you run into someone with your name (one like mine) you always ask them how you spell it. I had a guest who goes by Ali at a show last week. She asked me first. When she said 1 L, I told her I was sorry! It's amazing how many different spellings you can get for such a simple name. People try to put y's and u's and such. I even had one person spell my name Alicen for the longest time!

crystalscookingnow said:
I do the mini catalog & a flyer invite in an envelope for regular postage. Nothing extra. :)

It's extra compared to just the postcard!

When I did send the minis I actually sent a postcard with all the show info right inside the envelope. Around the holidays when they were sending minis with each order I gave them an extra ticket if they brought it back and then I reused it for another show.

I've been sending the postcard invitations for over 2 years. Last month I switched to a full page invite with a mini. I have had several people show up at the host's house with their mini in hand.

I'm trying to convert to sending them myself, but right now I have the host doing it. I was going to do it that way from the beginning, but with it being my first month I felt like it would be adding to much to start off with.

The next person that books a party I'm going to start doing it for them.

I did not vote, because there was not an option for _-I send postcard invitations for my hostesses, if they will let me- printed with a special template (attached) designed to get outside orders and bringing friends- If they insist on handing them out, I still print the invitations with template, include the invitations wrapped in doc from Janice in the packet(thanks Janice)- it is also attached, and I highlight everything on doc. Since I have been doing this, my outside orders and guest attendance has increased. I have recently thought about mailing out mini's, but if they are not availalbe, that is not an option. Maybe they are not available, because HO is working on mini-invite combo- and it is not ready yet

Attachments

• A Word about Invitations.doc
    27 KB · Views: 638
Sue - the minis are available here. It was in Canada that they weren't. :)

Yes, it's just the Canadian version they didn't bother to make enough of! Sorry for sounding so bitter..but I am

I used to send the postcards, but have recently been sending the full page invite with the mini and have also had people show up at the show with it or ask me for mine so they can show me what they want. I am sure it has increased my sales.

I have just started using the mini catalogs as invitations with my last 3 shows. I put an invitation label underneath the picture on the address side, and tape it shut, and mail it as it. I will try this for a little bit, before deciding on whether I should insert them in an envelope before mailing them.

1. What is "the Invitation Poll - What Do You Do?"

"The Invitation Poll - What Do You Do?" is a survey tool created by Pampered Chef to help consultants gather information about their potential customers' interests, needs, and preferences. It allows consultants to personalize their services and recommendations based on the responses they receive.

2. How do I access the Invitation Poll?

To access the Invitation Poll, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Invitation Poll" section under the "Tools" tab. You can then customize your poll and share it with your customers through email or social media.

3. Do I have to pay for the Invitation Poll?

No, the Invitation Poll is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to use. There are no additional fees or charges to use this feature.

4. Can I customize the questions in the Invitation Poll?

Yes, you can customize the questions in the Invitation Poll to best fit your business and target audience. You can also choose from a variety of pre-written questions or create your own.

5. How can the responses from the Invitation Poll help me as a consultant?

The responses from the Invitation Poll can give you valuable insights into your customers' preferences and interests. This information can help you tailor your services and recommendations to better meet their needs, leading to a more personalized and successful experience for your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • otisbg