• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theBest Time to Make Phone Calls....

In summary, Amy recommends making calls between 7 and 8 pm, depending on the time of day it is. She also advises keeping track of the time you make calls, so that you know when to call someone who does not answer their phone at their usual time.
AmyJo
Hello Everyone,

I have been with this business for 4 years now and have did well sometimes and other times not so well. I am really trying to keep it consistant, but yet again I am one of those with phone phobia. Now don't get me wrong I can just about talk to anybody and I do get bookings well at parties, however it is the contacts that are interested but want me to call them later. When do you all normally call? Do you call in the evening?? The mornings? The Afternoon?? If a customer doesn't give you a good time when do you call.... I am one of those oh it may be too late or too early to call. I want to make myself get on that phone.....Please help!!!

Thanks,

Amy

I personally work full time, so I usually try to call between 7 and 8. I figure its after dinner, but before bedtime routine (in case they have kids).

The best advice I've gotten, is that the best time to call is whatever is the best time for you. There is no one single time of day when everyone is available, so no matter when you call, someone's going to be free when another is going to be busy. Pick a time that works for you, and when you get the number from your contact, ask them if that's the best number to reach them whenever you've picked to be your time to make calls.

I also keep hearing over and over that getting people at work is easier than at home. I have not been too good at getting work numbers because until Markus was born, I was at work during those hours too.

On days I have to work at my "regular job" I make calls in the morning. It is not until my days off that I make any kind of evening calls (when I actually make calls...I'm am very guilty of phone-phobia) Sometimes, I make an effort depending on the person I need to call, and I will call from work to quickly book a day they wanted or answer a question.

Something I've heard before is, the best time to call someone is when you think about them (unless it's 2 in the morning!! ;) ).

Myself, I call mostly in the evenings. I do the same as you sometimes, coming up with excuses...it's too late, it's too early, it's supper time.....blah blah blah :rolleyes:. We have to get over that and just pick up the phone!!

Wouldn't you agree that when you do make that call and the person on the other end is happy to hear from you that you feel good about calling? We need to remember that feeling when we make calls and know that people want to talk to us! And, if we DON'T call when we said we would, that makes us look REALLY bad, so let's not do that!! :)

Now, get on the phone and have fun! :)

Oh, and a little tip....keep track of the time you call people and if they're never home at 7 pm, try calling in the afternoon.

Thank You all so very much. I really appreciate the feed back. I am going to stop with the excuses and just do it.

Thanks Again,

Amy

1. What is the best time to make phone calls for Pampered Chef?

The best time to make phone calls for Pampered Chef is typically between the hours of 10am and 4pm, Monday through Friday. This allows for optimal availability and response from potential customers.

2. Can I make phone calls on the weekends for Pampered Chef?

No, we do not recommend making phone calls for Pampered Chef on weekends. Most people are busy with their own weekend activities and may not be as receptive to phone calls during this time.

3. Is it better to make phone calls in the morning or afternoon for Pampered Chef?

This can vary depending on your target audience, but generally, mornings tend to be more successful for phone calls as people are more alert and receptive. However, it is important to also consider time zones and schedule calls accordingly.

4. Are there any specific days of the week that are better for making phone calls for Pampered Chef?

While weekdays tend to have higher success rates for phone calls, Wednesdays and Thursdays have been found to be the most effective days for making calls for Pampered Chef. This is likely due to people being settled into their work week and having more time to listen to and consider your pitch.

5. How can I make the most out of my phone calls for Pampered Chef?

To make the most out of your phone calls for Pampered Chef, make sure to have a clear and concise script prepared, be enthusiastic and friendly, and always be prepared to answer any questions or objections. It is also important to follow up with potential customers after the call to ensure their interest and address any concerns they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
elizabethfox