• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Young and the Restless: Today's Must-See Episode

In summary, the title of the post is "In summary, Y&R fans are excited for today's episode." Nikki's death is mentioned, and it seems that David may be involved. There are many potential outcomes to the episode, and it is unclear which one will happen.
jrstephens said:
I don't think that Bily is the father and Cane is not in the same gene pool as him b/c I do not think that Cane is really Jill's son. Do yall remember not to long after Cane came on the show he called someone and said "i'm in?" This was right after he got hired at Jabot. Then I saw an article somewhere that said they were not going to pursue Cane being "bad" b/c he was so well liked. So, I think he faked being her son but since so many people like him they dropped that story line but I think only for the time being and they will pick it up later.

Even if Billy is the father, I still say Cane will turn out to not be Jill's son in the end just like Catherine is not really Jill's mother. Whew, does anyone have a mother on this show!:D

I am SICK of Chloe AND Amber!! Get them off the show!!!!!:grumpy:

Jack and Adam will team up against Victor and I think he will get messed up by Glo somehow once again when he agrees to help her. I also think Heather is going to help Adam and she is not going to be a "goody two shoes" like she tries to act like sometimes. She needs to keep her nose out of Mexico, ha!

I think it is funny that Brad got arrested. I would love to see him in jail and Phyllis go visit him to ask how it feels, HAHA!:D

I do not like John keep coming back as a ghost. If they were going to kill him off then let him die already. It doesn't make any since. If he still wanted to be on the show, why not let him be on there alive.

Sharon makes me sick! I am glad that Nick got Restless Style but I think it will cause problems for him and Phyllis and it will lead him and Sharon back together. Especially when he finds out she is where Victor got the info to send him the money from. I do not like the person playing Noah either, he just does not fit.

I feel sorry for Colleen. I wish her and the professor would get back together.

um, I am lost but who is Jill's bio mom if not Catherine?

I guess I wasn't watching avidly when Cane came back into Jill's life to even think he was-is scamming her for the Chancellor fortune?

Yeah, Sharon you are married to Jack not Nick, stay out of the meddling and siding against Jack won't ya !:p

Yeah, I hate when they have the lil kiddies grow up over night!:grumpy:

I used to watch another soap where a person was killed off but came back as a ghost, so lame!:rolleyes:

LOL about Brad getting arrested, ITA! I wonder if this will uncover that he actually killed Sky?

Brad killed Sky? Did I miss this or are you assuming? I down deep like Jack. I think it is awesome he wants Jabot back for his dad. I think down deep he is a good guy. I miss John on the show, so I enjoy his ghost. I have mixed feeling. Do I want Sharon or Phyllis with Nick? I always wondered why they didn't do blood tests on Cane and Jill. I read somewhere that Chloe just got her contract extended. Bummer!

cookn' katie said:
Brad killed Sky? Did I miss this or are you assuming?

I am just thinking that.

Boy today was just a bunch of nothing. Other they are getting closer to Nick and Sharon back togeth I think. I guess Jack will find the letter she hid under the coach pillow. I mean COME ON who hides something under a pillow!!! She's so stupid!

Here we go again with a messed up Glo and Lilly & Cane apart! Where will it end?:grumpy:

jrstephens said:
I am just thinking that.

Boy today was just a bunch of nothing. Other they are getting closer to Nick and Sharon back togeth I think. I guess Jack will find the letter she hid under the coach pillow. I mean COME ON who hides something under a pillow!!! She's so stupid!

Here we go again with a messed up Glo and Lilly & Cane apart! Where will it end?:grumpy:

Yeah, I am getting so annoyed and frustrated with this Cane/Lilly/Chloe drama! When are we going to find out who the realy daddy is?!?!
So L and C can be together again!:grumpy:

Um yeah, where is this going with Glo and her ex? Why all the games with Jeffery, I thought they really loved eachother and were meant to be together (two peas in a pod)!:p

Heather and Jennifer were reading my mind about yesterday's episode. It was such a waste of an hour of my time. Good grief! Here is the preview from the Y&R website:

• Michael is stunned by River’s unexpected appearance in Genoa City.

• Jack and Phyllis are devastated when they read a secret letter Sharon wrote to Nick. Will this destroy their marriages?

• Jeff walks in on Gloria and River in a compromising position.

• Jack threatens Victor.

• After Phyllis and Nick fight over ideas for Restless Style, Phyllis comes up with a very enticing proposition that may save their careers and the future of the magazine.

I am also tired of Amber/Daniel/Colleen triangle. Amber is so immature, Daniel is unstable and Colleen is just trying to fill the Korbel hurt.

DessertDivaFL said:
• Jack and Phyllis are devastated when they read a secret letter Sharon wrote to Nick. Will this destroy their marriages?

STUPID, STUPID SHARON!!!!

I can picture it now, "Jack I am so sorry I was just feeling that way b/c Nick is going through such a hard time right now. I love you." PUKE!:grumpy:

When she should really say this "I know I pretend to be some perfect little lilly white virgin who has never cheated on my spouse but more than at least 3 or 4 times, I forget the amount of times but can you please forgive me before I cheat on you too since I think I am perfect and never do anything wrong!!!!":D

you guys now this is all make-believe, right!?!? (lol.) Only kidding. I know you know, I was just surprised to this thread still going strong after all these weeks.I don't watch Y&R often at all, but maybe I'm missing something good. I'm more of a Asthe World Turns fan (though I miss it most days :( )

peichef said:
you guys now this is all make-believe, right!?!? (lol.) Only kidding. I know you know, I was just surprised to this thread still going strong after all these weeks.

I don't watch Y&R often at all, but maybe I'm missing something good. I'm more of a Asthe World Turns fan (though I miss it most days :( )

And you wouldn't be caught talking on a thread posted about ATWT would you???:p

hmmmm...good question. I could probably be lured into a discussion about Lily/Holden/Carly/Jack.....

Boy, talk about SNOOZER today! :( I did like that Adam was denied a job at Jabot though! lol

heat123 said:
Boy, talk about SNOOZER today! :( I did like that Adam was denied a job at Jabot though! lol

That was the only good thing that happened today.

jrstephens said:
STUPID, STUPID SHARON!!!!

I can picture it now, "Jack I am so sorry I was just feeling that way b/c Nick is going through such a hard time right now. I love you." PUKE!:grumpy:

Wow! You really hit that one on the head!!! haha

About the only thing I think Adam should be hired for is to scrub toilet at Nick and Victoria and Neal's house, HAHA!! It was so good that he got turned down.

But was is my overactive imagination with soaps, but did he and Cane share a look between each other? I still say Cane will turn out bad in the end. Maybe he will be mob and whack Chloe, HA!

I did not like that Nick put Sharon's letter in his pocket when Phyllis wasn't looking!! Burn the thing!! I think Phyllis held back from dogging Sharon too much, I could have given her several words to use for the hussy!

I am sick, sick of Glo and Jeff and now River. According to my guide, River gets caught before he leave Genoa City so, he will keep being in the show. UH!

I love some of the story lines but some of them are just a bore or a pain in the u know where!

Maybe Amber's plane will go down on the way to New York!! Poor Colleen, she just needs to hook back up with Adrian or they need to bring in someone older for her, she does not go with someone her age to me.

jrstephens said:
About the only thing I think Adam should be hired for is to scrub toilet at Nick and Victoria and Neal's house, HAHA!! It was so good that he got turned down.

But was is my overactive imagination with soaps, but did he and Cane share a look between each other? I still say Cane will turn out bad in the end. Maybe he will be mob and whack Chloe, HA!

I did not like that Nick put Sharon's letter in his pocket when Phyllis wasn't looking!! Burn the thing!! I think Phyllis held back from dogging Sharon too much, I could have given her several words to use for the hussy!

I am sick, sick of Glo and Jeff and now River. According to my guide, River gets caught before he leave Genoa City so, he will keep being in the show. UH!

Yeah, what's up with Nick hiding that stupid letter??:grumpy:

Stay tune for more Y & R today!
I love some of the story lines but some of them are just a bore or a pain in the u know where!

Maybe Amber's plane will go down on the way to New York!! Poor Colleen, she just needs to hook back up with Adrian or they need to bring in someone older for her, she does not go with someone her age to me.

Nix the whole Adrian idea, I thought he was a totaly Jerk to her and treated her like crap! She needs a super sweet guy!:p

Yeah, NO, I didn't catch any weird suspicious exchange between Cane and Adam? LOL about your comment re: Adam scrubbing toilets.. Hm but where will he go now niether Jabot or Newman Ent want him!:D

Today's episode was kind of interesting.

Typical Sharon. She gives us blondes a bad rap! She is so clueless sometimes. Jack is really upset and gave Victor those photos of Sabrina to lure him out of the house. What is that all about?

Adam is in jail - good! Stay there, you creep! I think Jack is going to bail him out.

Colleen and Daniel are going to NY together. Of course Amber will go too. That is so obvious! Will we see Liam?

Nick, Phyllis and Nikki will collaborate on Restless Style. This should be a good thing.

Brad is pushing Heather to look into Walter. Of course, that will lead the DA's office to Victor.

What does everyone else think?

DessertDivaFL said:
Today's episode was kind of interesting.

Typical Sharon. She gives us blondes a bad rap! She is so clueless sometimes. Jack is really upset and gave Victor those photos of Sabrina to lure him out of the house. What is that all about?

Adam is in jail - good! Stay there, you creep! I think Jack is going to bail him out.

Colleen and Daniel are going to NY together. Of course Amber will go too. That is so obvious! Will we see Liam?

Nick, Phyllis and Nikki will collaborate on Restless Style. This should be a good thing.

Brad is pushing Heather to look into Walter. Of course, that will lead the DA's office to Victor.

What does everyone else think?

That's just so tacky of Jack! Here I thought he had a little heart:mad:. I wonder what Victor will do about it and what Jack wants out of it?

I totally saw Nikki joining forces with her children!:p

Yep, the truth will surface about what really happened on that boating trip with Victor and Walter!:confused:

Still soo over the Amber/Daniel story!:grumpy:

Stayed tuned for more Y & R monday!

Billy Abbott is Liam!!! So, that does away with him being the father of Chloe's baby! While I was watching it today, I thought "wouldn't it be funny if Liam is Billy?!" Billy is not the same charater as he was before - I am glad b/c he looked too childish. So one of Cane's wives is with Billy Abott anyway!! Boy, is she going to freak when she finds out he is Cane's half brother!! Or at least until we know that Cane is really not Jill's son, HAHA!

I wonder where Victor is going? Maybe to revoke Adams bail?:D

I hope Michael keeps himself out of trouble wiht RIver but here we go again he will be representing yet another family member!!!

Liam is Billy! WooHoo.......saw that one. Now.....what was my other predictions? Chloe conceived the baby in June and doesn't want Cane to know the date. Hmmmm, let's find out what Liam aka Billy was doing in June.

kelly6oh said:
Liam is Billy! WooHoo.......saw that one. Now.....what was my other predictions? Chloe conceived the baby in June and doesn't want Cane to know the date. Hmmmm, let's find out what Liam aka Billy was doing in June.

Maybe David Chow is the daddy. He is being blamed for all wrong on there right now! HA!:D

I can't wait to find out who the real daddy is! And for Cane to drop her like a dead rabbit!

We are such passionate Y&R fans, aren't we? You guys were right about Liam is Billy. Good job! I new Jack would bail Adam out and that Amber would show up at Daniel's show. Now that million dollar question is, who fathered Chloe's baby? I don't think it was David Chow. What about Adam? Was he in Genoa City in June?

Second question, where is Victor going? I think he will visit Jack and kick his butt before he and Adam go to Mexico.

Where is Victoria? She's been missing in a few episodes.

I still think billy is the father of chloes baby.

As for victor I would love to see him kick jack and adams butt.

I did read somewhere ashley was coming back. Maybe she could hook up with victor to bring him out of his depression.

I love this show. I have been watching it off and on for about 20 years.

I am not a fan of this show ... don't know any of the people on it.

HOWEVER ... I am a fan of all the ABC shows (OK, AMC not so much since they turned Kendall into a busybody) and while I was waiting for it to come on Soapnet I caught the last 2 minutes of this show and saw the new Billy Abbott ... OMG ... the character he played on AMC was seriously creepy ... a charmer and a psychopath ...am I projecting on this character or am I right to be creeped out by the sight of him?

Today was his first day back. But there is something strange about him.

Maybe the actor still has the "creepy Richie" vibe going on ...

twinchefs said:
I still think billy is the father of chloes baby.

As for victor I would love to see him kick jack and adams butt.

I did read somewhere ashley was coming back. Maybe she could hook up with victor to bring him out of his depression.

I love this show. I have been watching it off and on for about 20 years.

That was my thought too and I had mentioned it earlier about Ashley helping Victor out of his funk!? She and him are such great freinds with alot of history also.

I never really followed the Billy story so, good call on the Liam-Billy thing!

It's getting interesting with this Mexico mystery, that's going to be reaveled eventually!

I too have been a fan off and on since the Cricket, Philip, Nina and Danny era!

Well, it's just a matter of time when Cane finds out he's not the daddy! Anticipation is killing me! I wonder though, if it's true, when you all called it to be Billy as daddy?? hmm, I cannot wait when they unveil the TRUTH! :)

I just read in the new issue of CBS soaps in depth that Victor, Ashley, Nick & Sharon are scheduled to tape on location in Paris. The taping is scheduled to begin Oct 6 and air sometime this fall. Hopefully this means that Ashley will come back to bring Victor out of this funk he is in. :love: Also unlike most of you I wish Sharon and Nick were back together. I just don't like Sharon with Jack there is no chemistry.

I wanted Sharon and Brad to hook up since they do have "chemistry" lol. ;)

Man today was a total Snore! :/

soccermom18 said:
I just read in the new issue of CBS soaps in depth that Victor, Ashley, Nick & Sharon are scheduled to tape on location in Paris. The taping is scheduled to begin Oct 6 and air sometime this fall. Hopefully this means that Ashley will come back to bring Victor out of this funk he is in. :love: Also unlike most of you I wish Sharon and Nick were back together. I just don't like Sharon with Jack there is no chemistry.

It's not that I don't want Sharon with Jack, I just want Nick with PHYLLIS and not Sharon. HA!:D

heat123 said:
I wanted Sharon and Brad to hook up since they do have "chemistry" lol. ;)

They did have chemistry going on. And who's wouldn't with Brad and his fine self:eek: Although, I do think he is bad to the core.

heat123 said:
Man today was a total Snore! :/

Yep, nothing going on at all!!

And Michael's sister is a WITCH!:grumpy: Who needs this storyline - give us something worthwhile:grumpy: Lick Chloe falling off a cliff:D and taking Amber & Sharon with her:D

Oh Brad is definitely a rotten apple but not to far from Jack! lol

Yes, I fastforward through the whole Micheal new sister story line!

I have come to be comfortable with Nick and Phyllis (even though I thought Jack and Phyl made a good duo) ;).

I didn't see today's episode but I have to say the storyline so far this week has been watered down with no flavor. Ugh! :yuck:

The whole Paris scenario is intriguing. I wonder what will bring them there? I thought Ashley was in Los Angeles with the Bold & Beautiful people. Am I not up to speed?

Michael's sister storyline isn't interesting unless her mother is someone in Genoa City.

And what is with all the bra/panty scenes lately? Are they trying to entice younger male viewers or something?

DessertDivaFL said:
I didn't see today's episode but I have to say the storyline so far this week has been watered down with no flavor. Ugh! :yuck:

The whole Paris scenario is intriguing. I wonder what will bring them there? I thought Ashley was in Los Angeles with the Bold & Beautiful people. Am I not up to speed?

Michael's sister storyline isn't interesting unless her mother is someone in Genoa City.

And what is with all the bra/panty scenes lately? Are they trying to entice younger male viewers or something?

I totally agree. It's not really enjoyable to watch at all.

Does anyone else think that Michael's sister is a horrible actress? That snarly face that she was trying to force was awful! :yuck: Even DH walked through & said, who's she & why is she there? lol

I don't like the Billy character. He's terrible. I'm not fond of slutty Colleen either. I like her better as the girl next door. Someone said earlier that she needs to be with an older character. I agree.

I'm ready for this whold Chloe crap to be over. I wish they could just let Lilly & Cane be together already! LOL

DessertDivaFL said:

I'm thinkin maybe Victor is going out there to "Find" Zabrina again (he had hallucinations today) or go back to the Chateau he bought for them, I think. And Ashley is called upon by Nik and Vic to go help him get out of his "funk"?? Jack follows him to get the full story or aftermath of Mexico?? IDK, just thinking out loud:confused:

Wouldn't it be really strange for Michael's sister to turn out to be Sheila's daughter? To have Lauren's attempted killer's daughter related to her. I can't remember anything about Sheila's daughter and who her dad is.

crystalscookingnow said:

Does anyone else think that Michael's sister is a horrible actress? That snarly face that she was trying to force was awful! :yuck: Even DH walked through & said, who's she & why is she there? lol

I don't like the Billy character. He's terrible. I'm not fond of slutty Colleen either. I like her better as the girl next door. Someone said earlier that she needs to be with an older character. I agree.

I'm ready for this whold Chloe crap to be over. I wish they could just let Lilly & Cane be together already! LOL

Exactly why I fastforward through that whole story line with Michael and that new character his sister:yuck:! She was buggin from the moment she beat down his door!:grumpy:

What Slime Bags both Jack and Adam are! Two peas in a POD! :/

Yes, Jack and Adam are slime bags! I wonder what they are going to do?

I think Victor wants out of the hospital because it reminds him of Sabrina's death. Victor still blames Nikki for her death so I don't see any way those two will get back together any time soon.

I agree about the girl playing the role of Eden isn't doing so well. The guy playing the part of Billy will do good because we already hate him and that is what his character is all about - the bad boy.

The preview for today shows Sharon demanding to know where Jack is from Jack himself. Umm...let's see...will this frustrate her and turn her toward Nick for a listening ear. Can't she go to Brad? He's not married. (I am assuming this may happen)

Heehee, Victor escapes the hospital and I am guessing he's going strait to Paris where Ashly is "conveniently" working there for Forester stuff! ;) I see a new romance ahead for those two, AGAIN! lol

DessertDivaFL said:

The preview for today shows Sharon demanding to know where Jack is from Jack himself. Umm...let's see...will this frustrate her and turn her toward Nick for a listening ear. Can't she go to Brad? He's not married. (I am assuming this may happen)

No she can't b/c "hussies" do not do what they should!!!!

Eden was quin on zoey 101. I shouldn't even admit to knowing that. lol
But I have 2 girls that are 8 years old.

I also think Victor is going to Paris. And I'm sure to hook up with Ashley very soon.

crystalscookingnow said:

I can not even stand to watch her... She seems like a HORRIBLE actress w/ such cheap facial expressions! She aggravates the heck outta me!!

WLMcCoy said:
I can not even stand to watch her... She seems like a HORRIBLE actress w/ such cheap facial expressions! She aggravates the heck outta me!!

Yup, still fastforwarding the Micheal, River, New Sister storyline!:yuck:

Enough of this Micheal and father-sister story. Wasn't it on all last week and now today! :/ Give it a rest for a day why don't ya! lol I had to fast forward through half of the show today because that story is lame!

Hm, Billy is going back to GC and get back into Jabot? Will he be the real father of Chloe's baby? Inquiring minds definitely want to know NOW!

Yep, Victor is off in his Jet to Paris, I am sure.

Until tomorrow... toodles!

Michael's sister's acting was a little better today..

I didn't think Billy would be the father of Chloe's baby, but now that he's going back to GC.. just maybe..
How awkward w/ Cain, Chloe, Billy, & Amber.. hmmm...

WLMcCoy said:
Michael's sister's acting was a little better today..

I didn't think Billy would be the father of Chloe's baby, but now that he's going back to GC.. just maybe..
How awkward w/ Cain, Chloe, Billy, & Amber.. hmmm...

Some peops on here were speculating or guessing it may be Billy, as the father, I am just going along with that scenario (wishful thinking). Any body but Cane as the father, is Fine by me!;)

Thank Goodness no Micheal and his father-sis story!:D

Jack's on his way to undertake the Chancelors to get Jabot back to his familly. I am glad he moved on from Restless Style.

Okay, I haven't chimed in until now, but after seeing today's episode, and how Chloe described the man who broke her heart (smart, funny, good looking, UNFAITHFUL), I'm convinced it's Billy!!!

KristinS said:
Okay, I haven't chimed in until now, but after seeing today's episode, and how Chloe described the man who broke her heart (smart, funny, good looking, UNFAITHFUL), I'm convinced it's Billy!!!

Ditto here! Good call ~whoever guessed that one!;)

I'm sorry but Lilly cannot have it both ways. She can't quit Jabot and then be mad that she is being replaced by Colleen ( I think Colleen is beautiful by the way). And she can't call it quits with Cane but be upset to see him and Chloe together -(especially since she was the one to force the arrangement, as Cane wanted to be with her and still be a dad). I so want this stupid storyline to be over! Let's find out who the real father is and move on with the two of them so they can both be HAPPY! ;)

I wonder if Catherine is suffering from Dementia, senility, or alzheimers? :(

And what havoc this "made up" story from Jack and Adam will create for Victor??? :O

<H2>1. What time does "The Young and the Restless" air?</H2><p>The show airs weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EST on CBS.</p><H2>2. Will there be any major plot twists in today's episode?</H2><p>We can't give away any spoilers, but there are always unexpected twists and turns in the world of Genoa City.</p><H2>3. How can I watch the episode if I miss it during its original airing?</H2><p>You can catch up on missed episodes on the CBS website or on the CBS app.</p><H2>4. Are there any new characters or guest stars appearing in today's episode?</H2><p>We can't reveal any surprises, but keep an eye out for any familiar faces or new additions to the cast.</p><H2>5. How can I stay updated on all the latest "Young and the Restless" news and updates?</H2><p>Follow the official social media accounts for the show and check out fan sites for the latest news, spoilers, and behind-the-scenes content.</p>

Related to The Young and the Restless: Today's Must-See Episode

1. What time does "The Young and the Restless" air?

The show airs weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EST on CBS.

2. Will there be any major plot twists in today's episode?

We can't give away any spoilers, but there are always unexpected twists and turns in the world of Genoa City.

3. How can I watch the episode if I miss it during its original airing?

You can catch up on missed episodes on the CBS website or on the CBS app.

4. Are there any new characters or guest stars appearing in today's episode?

We can't reveal any surprises, but keep an eye out for any familiar faces or new additions to the cast.

5. How can I stay updated on all the latest "Young and the Restless" news and updates?

Follow the official social media accounts for the show and check out fan sites for the latest news, spoilers, and behind-the-scenes content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies