• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Power of 10: Seeking Info on Group Purchase/Sale

In summary, "The Power of 10" is a group purchase/sale program offered by Pampered Chef where individuals can team up with friends, family, or coworkers to purchase products at a discounted price. To participate, you must find 10 people and contact a Pampered Chef consultant to create a group order with a special discount. You can choose any available products and mix and match to meet the minimum order requirement of $200 USD (or $250 CAD). As the organizer, you can earn rewards and discounts based on the total sales of your group order. Your consultant can provide more information about the available incentives.
AMTC
Gold Member
Hi-

I thought I saw something here called the Power of 10, where you get 10 people to purchase/sell $100 each and then split the host rewards - but I've done a search and can't find it.

Anybody have that info?

Thanks!

I found it on a flyer for a "mystery host". Here is the flyer in MS Publisher.

Attachments

• Mystery host dec.pub
    382.5 KB · Views: 392
I sent it out yesterday morning and I already have 8 who said they would partcipate. So I feel good that I will get my 10. I would like to get 12 to have a cushion if some fall out. I think it is a great idea and an easy show.

pregochef said:
I found it on a flyer for a "mystery host". Here is the flyer in MS Publisher.

You wouldn't happen to have that in MS Word would you? Alot of my contacts don't have publisher.

Here's one I found under Files

Attachments

• Nov 07 1000 mystery host.doc
    337 KB · Views: 266
Thanks so much -

Also just want to ask - when I go to enter the host's orders will P3 take multiple payments from credit cards if the hosts want to order with a CC? Or should I specify cash/check payment only for the hosts (I'd hate to have to do that).

Thanks!

AMTC said:
Thanks so much -

Also just want to ask - when I go to enter the host's orders will P3 take multiple payments from credit cards if the hosts want to order with a CC? Or should I specify cash/check payment only for the hosts (I'd hate to have to do that).

Thanks!

Bump- wondering if anyone knows the answer about the hosts payment?:confused:

I think you can put in 2 different ones.

Related to The Power of 10: Seeking Info on Group Purchase/Sale

1. What is "The Power of 10"?

"The Power of 10" is a group purchase/sale program offered by Pampered Chef where individuals can team up with friends, family, or coworkers to purchase products at a discounted price.

2. How does "The Power of 10" work?

To participate in "The Power of 10", you must first find 10 people who are interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products. Once you have a group of 10, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant who will help you create a group order and provide you with a special group discount.

3. Can I choose any products for my group order?

Yes, you can choose any Pampered Chef products for your group order, as long as they are currently available for purchase. You can also mix and match products to meet the minimum order requirement.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for "The Power of 10"?

Yes, the minimum order requirement for "The Power of 10" is $200 USD (or $250 CAD). This can be met by a combination of products from the current catalog or the outlet sale section.

5. Can I earn any rewards or free products through "The Power of 10"?

Yes, as the organizer of the group order, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales of your group order. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with more information about the rewards and incentives available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • LBurke
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies