• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Perfect Drinks to Complement Apple Bundles for National Boss Day!

In summary, some popular drink options to complement apple bundles for National Boss Day include apple cider, hot apple toddy, apple sangria, hot mulled cider, and apple pie martini. Non-alcoholic options include apple juice, sparkling apple cider, apple-flavored sparkling water, or a hot apple cider mocktail. Honeycrisp apples are recommended for the apple bundles. For serving the drinks, use a standard wine glass for cold drinks and a heat-resistant mug or glass for hot drinks. The apple bundles can also be made ahead of time and frozen, simply thaw and warm before serving.
whiteyteresa
What punch/drink would go great with the Apple Bundles?

I am making them for 'National Boss Day' at school tomorrow - and thought about taking a drink along with it

I was also thinking about taking 'Black Forest Trifle' in the trifle bowl - plug for December special

so what do you think??

~

This isn't a PC recipe, and you could pare it down so it doesnt' make so much. This is my FAVORITE "punch" recipe...so refreshing! (It comes from my PC director...first time I had it was at her house...I think I had FIVE GLASSES of it!!)

Oh...then I saw a document with lots of QSP recipes so I am attaching that too!

Attachments

• Iced Tea Punch.doc
    19 KB · Views: 265
  • Quick-Stir Pitcher Recipes.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 447
Iced Tea Punch sounds great but I am not sure how to fix it for the school - I have to drop everything off tomorrow morning - I won't be able to stay to fix it - I am having test done 9am at the hospital and I don't know how long I will be.

Any other suggestions that might go well with the two recipes

~

Ive been making a Halloween punch at my shows. You use 1 (12oz) can of OJ concentrate, and 1 can (12oz) white or purple grape juice, 1 chilled bottle of 7UP, mix those together, and float sherbet on top.

Its a definate crowd pleaser...the purple grape gives it a "dark" look for Halloween, but is sweeter then the white. All the guests (and kids) love it.

Good luck.

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend pairing your delicious Apple Bundles with a refreshing glass of sparkling apple cider. The crisp and sweet flavors of the cider will complement the warm and comforting flavors of the Apple Bundles perfectly. Plus, it's a great way to celebrate National Boss Day at school! And I love your idea of showcasing our December special, the Black Forest Trifle, in the trifle bowl. It's a great way to introduce others to our amazing products. Enjoy your celebration!

Related to The Perfect Drinks to Complement Apple Bundles for National Boss Day!

What are some popular drinks to pair with apple bundles for National Boss Day?

Some popular drink options to complement apple bundles for National Boss Day include apple cider, hot apple toddy, apple sangria, hot mulled cider, and apple pie martini.

Are there any non-alcoholic options to pair with apple bundles?

Yes, you can also pair apple bundles with non-alcoholic options such as apple juice, sparkling apple cider, apple-flavored sparkling water, or a hot apple cider mocktail.

Can you recommend a specific type of apple to use in the apple bundles?

Honeycrisp apples are a great option for apple bundles as they have a perfect balance of sweetness and tartness, making them ideal for baking.

What type of glassware should be used for serving these drinks?

For cold drinks, such as apple sangria or apple pie martini, use a standard wine glass. For hot drinks, like hot apple toddy or hot mulled cider, use a heat-resistant mug or glass.

Can the apple bundles be made ahead of time and frozen?

Yes, you can make the apple bundles ahead of time and freeze them. Simply thaw them before serving and warm them up in the oven or microwave for a delicious treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies