• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Pampered Chef Fair Gifts Paid For by the Consultant?

In summary, fair guests can choose a bag and open it to see the picture of their free gift, which is an extra from the host benefits that the consultant pays for. The consultant also receives a commission on the gift, making it less expensive than the actual retail value. The consultant can use this strategy by hanging signs with a date and a prize on a Christmas tree, and have guests fill out a post card with their information. The consultant can also use pictures of $10 items from old catalogs and stuff them in eggs or gift boxes. The gift is ordered with the host's order, using their discount and allowing the consultant to make money on it.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
I read in one of the threads here that pictures of products which would be received free at a show booked at the time of the fair are placed in bags, and fair guests can choose a bag, and open it to see the pic of their free gift.

My question is, are these suggestions of what they can get for free as the host of a cooking show, or is the consultant paying for the gift out of pocket? If paying for the gift, what price range do you usually use?

I'm doing a fair on 5/31, and think this is a cute idea, just want to be sure I do it right!

Thanks,

Sarah

These are gifts which are extra from their host benefits which the consultant pays for. The free gift is put on the host order though so you get the host discount plus your commission on the gift so it is less expensive then the acutal retail value.

I offered this last fall at a Christmas fair. I used a Christmas tree and hung signs of gifts w/a date. They say, "It's a Party Date" and then lists the prize for the day. On the back it has the area for them to fill out, name, address, phone, email. I printed these on post cards "which are 4 to a pg." I think people are more apt to pick one if they see what they can get.

I've attached my file

Attachments

• It's a Date.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 354
  • It's a Date side 2.doc
    27 KB · Views: 277
Thanks, Rhonda!I appreciate the help!!!

I have pictures which I cut out of old catalogs with $10 items ... iike the Mix & Chop, stainless wisk, etc. I stuff 'em in eggs or gift boxes, depending on the season.You order it with the host's order ... use their discount, and you make money on it ... so it doesn't cost you too much.

Hi Sarah,Thank you for your question. The pictures in the bags at a fair are usually suggestions of what the host can receive for free by booking a show. The consultant does not pay for the gifts out of pocket, as they are included in the host rewards program. The price range for the free gifts varies and is based on the total sales of the show. For example, a host who has a show with $200 in sales may receive a free gift worth $25, while a host with $600 in sales may receive a free gift worth $75.I think it's great that you're planning ahead for your fair and considering this idea. It's a fun and interactive way to showcase the host rewards program and get guests excited about hosting a show. Just be sure to clearly explain to guests that the pictures are just suggestions and the actual gifts may vary based on the total sales of their show.I hope this helps and best of luck with your fair!Best,

1. What is the "Free With Booking at Fair" offer?

The "Free With Booking at Fair" offer is a promotion where customers can receive a free item from Pampered Chef when they book a show or party at a fair or event.

2. How do I qualify for the "Free With Booking at Fair" offer?

To qualify for the offer, you must book a show or party at a fair or event with a Pampered Chef consultant. The event must have a minimum of $200 in sales and be scheduled within 30 days of the event date.

3. What items are eligible for the "Free With Booking at Fair" offer?

The eligible items for the offer may vary depending on the current promotions. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the current list of eligible items.

4. Can I combine the "Free With Booking at Fair" offer with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Free With Booking at Fair" offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone offer for booking a show or party at a fair or event.

5. How will I receive my free item from the "Free With Booking at Fair" offer?

Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring your free item to your booked show or party at the fair or event. Please make sure to mention the offer when you book your show to ensure that your consultant is aware and able to bring your free item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • jenniwest04
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
fikibiff
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies