• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Difference Between $100 as a Guest, Host & Consultant

In summary, spending $100 as a guest at a Pampered Chef party allows you to receive a host-exclusive offer and the opportunity to try new products, learn cooking tips, and enjoy a social event. As a host, spending $100 earns you free and discounted products, a host-exclusive offer, and the chance to earn additional rewards. As a consultant, spending $100 allows you to purchase discounted products for personal use or selling, and earn commission on sales. These purchases can be combined to earn even more benefits and there are no restrictions on the products you can purchase, but some may have limited availability.
chefpelkey
My director gave me a handout created by Lydia Martin about the difference between spending $100 as a guest, host and consultant. It is a few years old when the consultant kit was $99. Does anyone have an updated version of this? i would love to take pictures of this as well once I know what to include and put it in my bookings binder. RENEE

I have something similar that I think I got off here.

Attachments

• TIPS - Guest vs Hostess Chart 2007 001.doc
    50 KB · Views: 388
This is it Stacy! You rock! You are the best. Thanks so much! RENEE

Thanks! I don't hear that too often.

Wow! That is awesome! I will be using it too!

OK.. I'm a little dense sometimes. I didn't realize the 2007 form had the 40.00 removed (kit credit) So I reworked the form with 155.00 as the amount. Then at the bottom.. I saw the 40.00 off -hence 115.00!! LOL I also included a remark about 1/2 off Kit credit (with 1000.00 in sales the first 30 days) when you sign up in August. Maybe someone can use this and then erase the 1/2 off kit after August. Let me know if you see any mistakes please. I did check it several times.. Thanks for sending this originally.

Attachments

• TIPS - Guest vs Hostess Chart 2008 001[1].doc
    102 KB · Views: 383
Wow. Thanks for doing the leg work for us. Renee

Ginger,
Take off the 'based on $40 kit credit' at the top, or put $115 back on...

Related to The Difference Between $100 as a Guest, Host & Consultant

1. What are the benefits of spending $100 as a guest at a Pampered Chef party?

As a guest at a Pampered Chef party, spending $100 allows you to receive a host-exclusive offer, which is a special product available only to party guests who spend $100 or more. You also have the opportunity to try out new products, learn cooking tips and techniques, and enjoy a fun social event with friends and family.

2. What perks does a host receive for spending $100 at their own Pampered Chef party?

As a host of a Pampered Chef party, spending $100 allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You can also receive a host-exclusive offer, as well as the opportunity to earn additional rewards based on the number of guests who book their own parties at your event.

3. How does spending $100 as a consultant differ from spending $100 as a guest or host?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, spending $100 allows you to purchase products at a discounted price for personal use or for selling to customers. You also have the opportunity to earn commission on the sales made at your own parties and through your personal website.

4. Can I combine my $100 purchases as a guest, host, and consultant to receive even more benefits?

Yes, you can combine your purchases as a guest, host, and consultant to earn even more rewards and benefits. Your purchases as a guest and host will count towards your total sales, which can help you earn free and discounted products. As a consultant, you can also earn commission on these sales.

5. Are there any restrictions on the products I can purchase with my $100 spend as a guest, host, or consultant?

There are no restrictions on the products you can purchase with your $100 spend as a guest, host, or consultant. However, some products may be limited in quantity and availability, so it is recommended to purchase them early in the party to ensure you get the items you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amcclanaghan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amcclanaghan
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • BethCooks4U