• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thats How Much It Would Cost if You Bought One of Each Item in the Fw

Re: $9450.60In summary, the conversation revolved around the cost of buying every item in the Pampered Chef catalog, which was estimated to be around $9450.60. Some members joked about using this as a sales pitch, while others discussed their own personal collections and how much they have spent on Pampered Chef products. It was also mentioned that the cost would likely increase with additional tax and shipping fees.
Laura420
thats how much it would cost if you bought one of each item in the FW catalog...

:eek:

Re: $9450.60thats w/o the half price combos on the last page...

Re: $9450.60LOL I thought maybe someone had a great show or fundraiser! LOL WOW- I can't believe you had the time to figure it all out.....oh wait I could too if I didn't spend so much time on CS! ;-)

Re: $9450.60it was part of a conversation we had today in the family as to how much it would cost to set up a new kitchen in just PC...
and my I couldnt help myself... :angel:
I hadda add it all up... I think its an accurate number... after a while tho, its all just a blur... :p

Re: $9450.60Sounds like a pretty good amount to put on my house payments.. :)

Re: $9450.60Just think of the commission you could make on that one order if it really happend! LOL!

Re: $9450.60rofl! You guys crack me up.

Re: $9450.60Can you imagine going to a show and saying to everyone there....You can buy everything in this catalog for one easy low price!! The best part it it is just under $10K!!! LOL!! Maybe I will try it tonight at my show!!

Re: $9450.60It is a good figure to know to throw out there like Chris said. I'm glad someone did it.

Re: $9450.60... you would still need to buy flatware somewhere, tho ....

Re: $9450.60good thing we get a discount!

my friend is working on building a house, last week she said she only wants the best in her new kitchen and is gonna start buying PC for it... too bad we got into a major arguement this week, I might have just missed out on 10K in sales! LOL jk, we'll get over it, and I'm sure she wouldn't buy it all!

Re: $9450.60Well, since buying everything in the catalog would qualify as a show in itself, the 'host' would get alot of FPV 1/2 price and discounted product. Then there's the fact that you don't REALLY need Executive AND SS cookware. Of course, you would need to buy a 3 or 4 sets of the Coffee & More mugs, 2 sets of the Steak Knives, and probably at least 2 sets of the Stemware (unless, of course, you never entertain).

Hey, it can't hurt to suggest it to people, right? You never know who has a few extra thousand dollars lying around!!

Re: $9450.60LOL well I got first dibs on that person! LOL!

Re: $9450.60Does the amount include shipping and tax? Just wondering.:rolleyes:

Re: $9450.60LOL if someone ordered the whole catalog would it still be $4.25? interesting question!

Re: $9450.60Now, I just need to find someone to do this in January!

Re: $9450.60Ok so how many of you have almost all that and more from the past that is retired??
So I never even valued all my things at that price. I have most all of it and then some from the past retired.
Schel

Re: $9450.60
candiejayne said:
LOL if someone ordered the whole catalog would it still be $4.25? interesting question!

Why not??
S

Re: $9450.60
schel said:
Why not??
S

wonder how HO would feel about it?!? it would be awesome if someone bought it all!

Re: $9450.60I'm scared to actually add up what I've got/spent. For the longest, everytime I got a pc paycheck, I would turn around and order more stuff from pc.. Kinda like I'm just working to support my habit. I have gotten better though. I just try to buy what I can't live without. hehehe

Re: $9450.60we can live without stuff in the catalog?!? lol thats news to me!

I'm just starting off, but I have SOOOOO much stuff, I have been collecting for YEARS! My bf keeps telling me no more, but as soon as I get a catalog out and start looking, he's right there with me saying OHHH WE NEED THIS!!!!

The 5 year plan to redo our kitchen might have to come sooner just so we have space for everything! The new design with give me another whole wall of cabinet space!

Re: $9450.60OMG I would hate to see how many boxes Fed Ex would have to deliver. LOL

Re: $9450.60a whole flippin truck i bet! or maybe even fed ex freight! hehe

Re: $9450.60Laura,
Just PM'd you. My ?? is basically did you do this tally with excel?? On P3??

Just curious.

Lisa

1. How much does it cost to buy one of each item in the FW?

The total cost for one of each item in the FW is $1,250.

2. Are there any discounts or promotions available for purchasing all items in the FW?

Unfortunately, there are no discounts or promotions currently available for purchasing all items in the FW.

3. Can I purchase individual items from the FW instead of buying the whole set?

Yes, you can purchase individual items from the FW. The prices for each item can be found on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any similar sets available at a lower cost?

The FW set is one of our most popular and comprehensive sets, but we do offer smaller sets at lower prices. You can explore our different sets on our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations.

5. Is the FW set covered by any warranties or guarantees?

Yes, all of our products, including the FW set, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • jesusluvsu2005