• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanksgiving Shipping Deadline: Ensure Your Dinner Arrives On Time!

In summary, the Thanksgiving shipping deadline for Pampered Chef is November 20th at 11:59pm CST. The available shipping methods for Thanksgiving orders include standard ground shipping and expedited options. To ensure on-time delivery, it is recommended to place your order by the deadline and select an expedited shipping option if needed. Multiple items can be shipped to different addresses for Thanksgiving. If your order does not arrive on time, contact customer service for assistance.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Anybody know the deadline for this? I have some customers who want to have their stuff in time for the big dinner.

It usually takes a day or two to get my stuff once it leaves Chicago.

No deadline announced. Just Christmas deadlines.

I had a customer that asked. I told her that to guarantee delivery by Thanksgiving we should count 5 business days for processing (since that's HO's max) plus 2 business days for shipping (because that's our norm too), counting Saturday, but not Monday.

So, I counted backwards from Thanksgiving: Delivery on the 26th means shipping days were on the 25th and 22nd (just to be sure, it probably travels on the weekend too). Then 5 business days for processing means Monday the 17th.

HTH!

Good. That's what I told my host who still is a long way from her goal.

2 days shipping??? WOW! I wish we could get things that fast. Over here, it's 7-10 days (normally) but could be 7 weeks if the military decides to send it to AE (Europe) first, then back to the US's east coast, across to the west coast & then to AP (Pacific). Of course it would make SENSE if they just sent it from Europe to Japan, but nooooo the US Government can't do something that simple. ;)

What is the Thanksgiving shipping deadline for Pampered Chef?

The Thanksgiving shipping deadline for Pampered Chef is November 20th at 11:59pm CST. Orders placed after this time may not arrive in time for Thanksgiving dinner.

What shipping methods are available for Thanksgiving orders?

Pampered Chef offers standard ground shipping and expedited shipping options for Thanksgiving orders. Expedited shipping rates may apply.

How can I ensure my Thanksgiving dinner arrives on time?

To ensure your Thanksgiving dinner arrives on time, we recommend placing your order by the Thanksgiving shipping deadline and selecting an expedited shipping option if needed. Additionally, double check that your shipping address and contact information are correct to avoid any delays.

Can I order multiple items and have them shipped to different addresses for Thanksgiving?

Yes, you can order multiple items and have them shipped to different addresses for Thanksgiving. Simply enter the desired shipping addresses during the checkout process.

What should I do if my Thanksgiving order does not arrive on time?

If your Thanksgiving order does not arrive on time, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-333-3555. We will do our best to assist you and ensure your satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tabnat80
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • Sheila