• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanks for the Ideas! (Prizes at Shows)

not necessarily saying much.)Amber, they look great! Let me know how people like them. I'm going to try it at my next show too!Amber - those look GREAT!!! I may have to steal that idea!! Fabulous!!Those are beautiful! What's inside each of 'em!??That is an awesome idea!! Yes, you need to share with us what you put in your gifts!I have Season's Best (it's called something different here though), bamboo tongs, citrus peelers, and then a couple of things I had extras of... an egg slicer plus and a cook's corer. :) (I had to buy another kit
britishchef
I can't remember the username of the woman who posted this idea... but I've seen lots of really useful posts from you so thanks!

I normally do the prize draw and just see if I can dig something halfway respectable out of my crate. Ugh. Tonight I will present this for the picking! (Unfortunately I ran out of the irridescent cellophane)

gifts.jpg

Thanks! :) I love the ideas I get here!

Those look fabulous! I would totally make a fool of myself at one of your shows just to get a present!

(Of course, I make a fool of myself all the time, so that isn't necessarily saying much.)

Amber, they look great! Let me know how people like them. I'm going to try it at my next show too!

Amber - those look GREAT!!! I may have to steal that idea!! Fabulous!!

Those are beautiful! What's inside each of 'em!??

That is an awesome idea!! Yes, you need to share with us what you put in your gifts!

I have Season's Best (it's called something different here though), bamboo tongs, citrus peelers, and then a couple of things I had extras of... an egg slicer plus and a cook's corer. :) (I had to buy another kit when I moved back to the UK so those are my leftover extras!) Next supply order I will get some scrapers as well, just for a bit more variety.

I am soo happy my pics worked for you. It looked great. Tell me how it worked out. I do all mine in purple, but what you have done looks great as well. Whenever I do a shower or something for someone I always wrap the prizes, so I knew it was something that I wanted to share with everyone.

Beautiful! Pretty packages can definitely be enticing!

Jilleysue said:
I am soo happy my pics worked for you. It looked great. Tell me how it worked out. I do all mine in purple, but what you have done looks great as well. Whenever I do a shower or something for someone I always wrap the prizes, so I knew it was something that I wanted to share with everyone.

Jill - where do you get the cellophane?
I am trying to find a place where I can buy it in bulk...and cheap (surprise surprise)

dannyzmom said:
Jill - where do you get the cellophane?
I am trying to find a place where I can buy it in bulk...and cheap (surprise surprise)

Oh I got mine at Michael's ...I think. I got rolls of it. Each roll was like $3.00 but you cut pieces out in squares, so it lasts for quite a few prizes. I mean I wrapped like 25 prizes and haven't gotten near the end of my purple roll. :D
I can't imagine finding rolls for cheaper than that...but I could be wrong. Maybe the Rag Shop would have it cheaper but I doubt the color selection. I wanted Purple, pink and clear....so I went to Michaels.

It was really hard for me to find cellophane here, and it was irridescent or clear. The irridescent turned out so pretty though, now I know where to get it! I have my 12th UK cooking show tonight, and I'm trying a whole new format... much more concise, much more fun, no awkward empty spaces without talking! (Prep prep prep... I never do that, but I will tonight)I'll let you know how it goes!

What do you mean by new format? Do you have an out line you use?

Well, my shows usually go essentially the same... but I felt that I wasn't getting the amount of bookings I should be, so I'm trying something different!

I found the cello at Party City-but I bet almost any party supply store will have it.

I agree with JilleySue. I would look at Michaels for that kind of stuff. You did give me a great idea for next Christmas though... At one of my favourite Dollar stores not far from where I live, they sell these amazing little Christmas cello bags with snowflakes, and Christmas motifs.

OOOH OOOOH just thought of something else. I'm not sure you have The Bulk Barn stores in the US but here in Canada we have these bulk food stores and they have a great area where they sell little every day cello bags. I think I might have to visit that store very soon. They will have some nice ones for Valentines Day soon too. I can add some Hershey Kisses to their bags with their little present! oooh the ideas are beginning to runneth over here!!!

Cheers

i don't see a picture of what it looks like
chefann said:
Those look fabulous! I would totally make a fool of myself at one of your shows just to get a present!

(Of course, I make a fool of myself all the time, so that isn't necessarily saying much.)

Okay I am not seeing any picture of what you are talking about--could someone elaborate.

aldea

AldeaY said:
Okay I am not seeing any picture of what you are talking about--could someone elaborate.

aldea

On the very post in the thread, there's a pic of some very nicely wrapped prizes in a woven selections piece for display. They look quite festive and enticing.

Love the irridescent cellophane! Everyone is going to love them.

oh wow! That looks fabulous! What a great idea!

At my shows I usually tell everyone within the first several minutes of my shows that they'll learn I'm cheap, lazy, and really skeptical. The lazy part of me chose to buy cello bags at Hobby Lobby. It's easier to stuff things in bags than to wrap them.

I bought a couple of different sizes to hold the different door prizes I give out, and I bought pretty ribbon on sale. Looks great. Easy. Cheap. I love it!

BTW, I've always given out specific prizes (hold up the prize, draw the name). I think the basket of prizes is a MUCH better idea. I'm anxious to try it!

I did get lots of compliments on them. :) If I had found cello bags believe me, I would have used them!

I went to dollar tree on Friday all they had was valentine stuff and I wanted to buy an overall theme, not just valentine-cheap here too!

Ann

What a beautiful basket!!! I am thinking about doing this for someone who brings a guest to a show. If anyone else does this do you just give a gift to the actual person invited and/or the guest? Do you think it would be tacky if I gave older SB books in addition to current, citrus peelers, quik cut knives? I have some of them from Mystery Boxes from conference last year.

I love the idea of older versions..My fab director does this and states that they are collectors items which I think is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry if i missed this before... so are you gals giving each guest multiple items wrapped in one cello bag? Kristi

I have done that in the past where I included 3 different SB in a ribbon tied little package as a gift.

Kristi- It really depends on what you have around, but I usually give two or three small items as a prize for something...

I just put together a bunch of these - but I only wrapped up one of each item. I hope my guests don't think I'm cheap! I just don't have a lot and I can't afford to buy more door prizes right now.

Not each guest. But if a guest brings a friend..yes they get a gift. Depends, on what the prize is for. The host usually gets something special.

What are some examples of prizes offered at Pampered Chef shows?

Some commonly offered prizes at Pampered Chef shows include kitchen tools and gadgets, cookbooks, gift certificates, and product bundles.

How are winners chosen for prizes at shows?

Winners are typically chosen through a raffle or drawing. Guests may receive a ticket or entry for every purchase made or for participating in a game or activity during the show.

Are there any restrictions on who can win prizes at shows?

Generally, anyone attending the show is eligible to win prizes. However, employees and consultants of Pampered Chef are usually not eligible to win.

Can guests choose their prizes at shows?

Prizes are usually predetermined by the consultant or company and cannot be chosen by the guest. However, some shows may offer a prize exchange where winners can trade their prize for a different one.

Do all Pampered Chef shows offer prizes?

While prizes are a common feature at Pampered Chef shows, it ultimately depends on the consultant and their individual show. Some may offer prizes as an incentive, while others may choose not to.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vhadley
  • smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies