• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should You Include with Your Receipts in a Thank You Letter?

In summary, the Host receieves a thank you letter, a packing list, and a reciept for their order. They are also given a Host Club Discount Card.
Ericanaysha
What do you send with your reciepts?

I sent a thank you letter but I didn't think it was the greatest ever. So does anyone have any tips?? Thanks

Erica

I use the thank you letter on PP3.

Here are two of the ones I use.

Attachments

• Debi's Host Thank You Letter.doc
    71 KB · Views: 570
  • Debi's Outsidce Order Thank You Letter.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 482
Debi do you enclose a letter for each outside order?

I adapted the PP thank you letter so it sounds more like me.Dear ??????,Congratulations on the success of your Pampered Chef Show! I really enjoyed meeting your family and friends.Enclosed are your sales receipts. Your order is being processed and should arrive very soon via FedEx. When the order arrives, check the label to see how many boxes were sent.When all boxes have arrived, open "Box 1" first. This box will have your bags and the Order Summaries. These will tell you where to find the products for each order. Be sure to include the receipt and the order summary with each order.Let me know right away if anything is missing or damaged.Your Host Club Discount Card will be on the lower left corner of one of the packing slips. Present this to receive 10% off your purchases for a full year (excluding host special items).I know you are going to enjoy the products that you earned from our host program. You received $$$$$$ worth of merchandise for $$$$$. That’s a savings of $$$$$$! Thanks again. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.Warmly,Rae Bates
Your ConsultantP.S. A new Consultant for this show would have earned $$$$$$$. If someone you know would benefit from some additional income, please let me know.

pamperedpals said:
Debi do you enclose a letter for each outside order?

Yes, I do. Especially because these customers may be ones whom I've never met in person so they really have nothing to base any opinion on. It's something to (hopefully) ensure a positive impression.

Thanks so much.

Very nice touch Debi. I really like to personalize my correspondence as well...

I send the Host the letter on pps and change it a bit but with all of the reciepts ( cause I do all pp paper recipts) I have Thank-You for your order Pampered chef I know you will enjoy the Products All I have to do every time is change the Hosts name recieved amout and 1/2 price amount

Did you know that SANDY received $ 240..00 in FREE Products. priced item of her choice too. WOW THAT’S A SHOPPING SPREE !!!!!!!!

If you would like to have a FREE shopping spree, please call Doreen Zaino at 203-239-0082 to set a date for your own party (kitchen or catalog). I would love to share the same opportunity with you!

Receive an EXTRA FREE GIFT from me when you set a date of your very own shopping spree!
**As A Host You Can Get a special product for 60% off each month
Don’t’ forget the great Wedding Registy

e 4 of these on a sheet and put them on colored paper that all guests get

1. What is the purpose of a "Thank You Letter" when working with Pampered Chef?

A "Thank You Letter" serves as a way to express gratitude and appreciation to customers after a Pampered Chef party or purchase. It also helps to maintain a good relationship with customers and showcase the company's commitment to excellent customer service.

2. When should I send a "Thank You Letter" to my customers?

It is recommended to send a "Thank You Letter" within a week after the Pampered Chef party or purchase. This ensures that the experience is still fresh in the customer's mind and shows promptness and attentiveness from the consultant.

3. Can I personalize the "Thank You Letter" for each customer?

Yes, absolutely! Personalization adds a special touch to the letter and makes customers feel valued and appreciated. You can include specific details from the party or purchase, mention their name, and even add a handwritten note.

4. Is it necessary to send a "Thank You Letter" if I have already thanked my customers in person?

While thanking customers in person is a great gesture, sending a "Thank You Letter" is still important. It serves as a written record of your gratitude and can also be shared with other potential customers to showcase your excellent service.

5. Can I include any special offers or promotions in the "Thank You Letter"?

Yes, you can! Pampered Chef encourages consultants to offer special deals or promotions in their "Thank You Letters" to entice customers to make future purchases. Just make sure to follow the company's policies and guidelines regarding promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
daniusa
  • twinkie10
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • babywings76