• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Makes Tortatini's Theme Shows a Hit with Guests?

In summary, Tortatini's is a tasty dish that combines the flavors of a tortilla and a martini. It is a popular recipe among Pampered Chef customers and requires tortilla shells, cheese, protein, vegetables, and a marinade or dressing. To make it, marinate the protein, prep the vegetables, place a tortilla shell on a grill or pan, add cheese, protein, and vegetables, fold and cook until cheese is melted, and serve with dressing. It can also be made vegetarian or vegan by using plant-based ingredients and a vegan-friendly dressing. There are also various ways to customize the recipe by using different types of protein, vegetables, and tortilla shells.
Kathytnt
I am interested in this as a theme show - Tell me more and your experince with this type of show

I haven't done one but I hear people have great success with it. Do a search on here on this subject. There was a thread floating around her last week about his subject!:) Quite a few files were attached to people's posts! Good luck!:D

Wierd question - Will the press work with the FMaily sized skillet???

No, the press wil not work with the Family Skillet. In the product workshop I had last year at conference, one of the folks from the test kitchen said that she ruined a family skillet with the press. The corners scrape the sides of the skillet and ruin the coating.

But it will work with the griddles, since the sides are so much lower than the food will be.

Hi there! I would be more than happy to tell you about my experience with theme shows. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have hosted and attended many theme shows and they are always a hit with guests. The great thing about theme shows is that they add an extra element of fun and excitement to the party. It could be a holiday theme, a specific cuisine theme, or even a movie or TV show theme. The possibilities are endless! Not only do they make the party more enjoyable, but they also create a unique and personalized experience for the guests. I have found that theme shows also tend to increase sales, as guests are more likely to purchase products that fit the theme. It's a win-win situation for everyone involved. I highly recommend incorporating a theme into your next Pampered Chef party - you won't be disappointed!

What is Tortatini's?

Tortatini's is a delicious, easy-to-make dish that combines the flavors of a tortilla and a martini. It is a popular recipe among Pampered Chef customers.

What ingredients are needed to make Tortatini's?

The ingredients for Tortatini's include tortilla shells, cheese, your choice of protein (such as chicken, beef, or shrimp), vegetables, and a marinade or dressing of your choice.

How do I make Tortatini's?

To make Tortatini's, start by marinating your protein and prepping your vegetables. Then, place a tortilla shell on a preheated grill or pan and sprinkle cheese on top. Add your protein and vegetables, and top with more cheese. Fold the tortilla in half and cook until the cheese is melted. Serve with your choice of dressing for dipping.

Can Tortatini's be made vegetarian/vegan?

Yes, Tortatini's can easily be made vegetarian or vegan by using plant-based proteins and cheese, and choosing vegetables that fit your dietary preferences. You can also use a vegan-friendly marinade or dressing.

Are there any variations to the Tortatini's recipe?

Absolutely! You can get creative with your choice of protein, vegetables, and marinade or dressing to create your own unique version of Tortatini's. You can also try different types of tortilla shells, such as whole wheat or spinach flavored.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheChaoticCook
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mpkegley
Replies
Views
amybee
  • chefgirlrd
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies