• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tax Free Flyer...what Do You Think?

In summary, Trish in Texas is considering changing the colors of her flyers and taking off the free shipping part.
Chef_2_Four
I am having a tax free show at my house in August. Please tell me what you think about the flyer. I made it one page because I will most likely be mailing to those that I don't have their email address.
thanks!

Attachments

• tax free flyer.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 392
Looks good to me!
I'm thinking of doing a Christmas in July later in the month. I only got to level one for June & am hoping to spiff up my July. I only have 2 shows so far.

Looks good, April. What a good idea. I usually offer a tax free day in April, but it's would be a good way to get interest in the new fall catalog.

April,

I love the idea. Usually Texas sponsors an August "Tax-Free" Weekend, when it gets close to school. Parents can then buy some items without paying tax. I might use this then. My only comment is, it seems a little busy, which makes it, in MYO, hard to read.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Again, I apologize If I sound stupid here, but Im learning. How arent you going to lose money on that? Are you just going to put them all on one order? Im trying to learn all your tricks here, since you are all so successful at this!!

I will some but I really want to have a show to get the cookware at the half price. But I have 3 or 4 other shows in August so hopefully I will have a higher commission rate. I'm also going to change it up some. I think I am going to take off the free shipping part. Not sure yet though.

I think I am going to change the colors to normal colors. When I print them out the text will be all black to save on printing.

Thanks for all of the input!!

What is a Tax Free Flyer and how can I get one?

A Tax Free Flyer is a promotional flyer that allows customers to purchase select Pampered Chef products without having to pay sales tax. These flyers are usually distributed during special sales events or through independent consultants. You can ask your consultant for more information on how to obtain a Tax Free Flyer.

Is the Tax Free Flyer available in all states?

No, the Tax Free Flyer is not available in all states. It is only available in states where Pampered Chef is required to collect sales tax. This includes most states in the US, but there are a few exceptions. You can check with your consultant or refer to our website for a list of eligible states.

What products are eligible for the Tax Free Flyer discount?

The products eligible for the Tax Free Flyer discount may vary depending on the current promotions and sales events. Generally, popular and new products are often included in the Tax Free Flyer promotion. You can check with your consultant or refer to the flyer for a list of eligible products.

Can I use multiple Tax Free Flyers on one order?

No, only one Tax Free Flyer can be used per order. However, you can combine the Tax Free Flyer discount with other promotions or discounts, as long as they are applicable.

Is the Tax Free Flyer promotion available online?

Yes, the Tax Free Flyer promotion is also available online. If you are shopping on our website, you can enter the promo code listed on the flyer during checkout to receive the tax-free discount. Please note that the promotion may have specific terms and conditions, so make sure to read the details carefully before applying the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam