• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Tidbits....which Plan Do You Have?

In summary, the "Tasty Tidbits" plan is a monthly subscription service offered by Pampered Chef that provides customers with a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes, as well as exclusive access to cooking tips and techniques from expert chefs. It costs $9.99 per month and allows for customization of recipe selections. The plan is suitable for cooks of all levels and offers options for those with dietary restrictions or allergies.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I'm am planning on signing up for tasty tidbits but there are 5 plans to choose from. Please share what plan you have & why you chose it. TIA

bumping thanks

Joy just recently added the different levels. I stayed with the entry level (don't recall the name she uses). The advanced features seem great, but right now I'm just staying with the basic. The newsletter are very well done, IMO, and I like the monthly "feature" (i.e. January is National Oatmeal Month). It adds a little fun to it. I guess you need to decide how much money you want to shell out upfront. I think you can also change your subscription at any time, should you desire. Good luck!

Tammy

What is the "Tasty Tidbits" plan?

The "Tasty Tidbits" plan is a monthly subscription service offered by Pampered Chef. It provides customers with a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes, as well as exclusive access to cooking tips and techniques from our team of expert chefs.

How much does the "Tasty Tidbits" plan cost?

The "Tasty Tidbits" plan costs $9.99 per month. This includes unlimited access to all of our recipes and cooking tips, as well as the ability to cancel or change your subscription at any time.

Can I choose which recipes I receive each month?

Yes, you have the option to customize your monthly recipe selection based on your dietary preferences and cooking preferences. You can also browse our entire library of recipes and save your favorites for future months.

Is the "Tasty Tidbits" plan only for experienced cooks?

No, the "Tasty Tidbits" plan is designed for cooks of all levels. Our recipes are easy to follow and include step-by-step instructions, making them perfect for beginners and experienced cooks alike.

What if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?

We offer a variety of recipe options for those with dietary restrictions or allergies. You can filter recipes by dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free, to ensure you receive recipes that fit your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
  • ~*Heather*~