• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Tidbits Question ... Anybody Can Answer

The newsletter was so well done that it got more attention than what I had been sending out and got my name back into her thoughts and I got the fundraiser.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I signed up for Joy's site and have been playing around with sending e-mails. (I HATE Live and its sending limits so I ran screaming back to Yahoo, blue line and all, but that is another rant.)

My question (since the April newsletter is coming out) is whether I can customize it in any way.

Ideally, I'd like to replace the "host of the month" section (since March was a lame month for me and February was not much better) to announce my "Lordy Lordy" sale, for instance.

Can this be done without a lot of drama and redesign? I'll TRY to be brief ...

You can edit it however you want. First you click forward to open it up in a new window, then you can add/delete/change whatever you want in the body of the email, and then enter your addresses and send. Next month, if all goes according to plan, I"ll also be rolling out my "build-your-own" newsletter editor, which will allow you to choose the articles you want to include, the order in which you want them to appear, and then add anything else in the online visual editor before sending it to yourself (and then you forward).

Joy, we don't say it enough -- you are the Bomb Diggity!!!!​

This is why we love you!:love:

Awesome!!!

Will there still be the one you design? Is "build you own" just another option?

PampChefJoy said:
You can edit it however you want. First you click forward to open it up in a new window, then you can add/delete/change whatever you want in the body of the email, and then enter your addresses and send.

Next month, if all goes according to plan, I"ll also be rolling out my "build-your-own" newsletter editor, which will allow you to choose the articles you want to include, the order in which you want them to appear, and then add anything else in the online visual editor before sending it to yourself (and then you forward).

nldavis321 said:
Awesome!!!

Will there still be the one you design? Is "build you own" just another option?

Yes, the build your own is another option. I will still continue to make the pre-designed ones.

I just had to share the news with all of you. I met someone at an annual activity that I am involved in with my DH about 3 years ago and somehow PC got into the subject. She asked for fundraiser info then and asked to be put on my mailing list. Needless to say I gave her the info put her on my list and for the past 3 years nothing. I ran into her a couple of weeks ago after I subscribed to Joy's newsletter and sent it out and of course she got a copy. She saw me at this annual event and told me that they do want to do a fundraiser this year with me and asked again for the info. She said she would get back to me sometime in the next week. Low and behold not less than 2 hours later she came back to where I was stationed and said that they would like to do the fundraiser in April and gave me all of the information I needed to get things to her.

The newsletter was so well done that it got more attention than what I had been sending out and got my name back into her thoughts and I got the fundraiser. She told me that she was planning on going to the event and remembered that is where we met. She said if I wasn't there she would have e-mailed me but it was better to talk in person.

So thanks Joy and everyone else for convincing me that this was what I needed to do. We won't be closing the fundraiser until April 20th or so.

The unfortunate problem was after I sent out the outlet update e-mail last night she wanted to know if they could use this as part of their fundraiser and I had to tell her no that it could not be done that way but if people wanted to order from the outlet they could separately but it would not count towards the fundraiser. So, I'll have to wait and see if I get more customers from that end.

Is anyone having problems logging in this AM?? Everytime I try it clears the passords once I enter???

heat123 said:
Is anyone having problems logging in this AM?? Everytime I try it clears the passords once I enter???

What is your cookie security level? Do you have a different browser you can try?

I've also been making a few updates so it might not let you in while I've been editing...

pamperedharriet said:
The unfortunate problem was after I sent out the outlet update e-mail last night she wanted to know if they could use this as part of their fundraiser and I had to tell her no that it could not be done that way but if people wanted to order from the outlet they could separately but it would not count towards the fundraiser. So, I'll have to wait and see if I get more customers from that end.

I sometimes wonder if people buy off the outlet emails because the prices are such bargains, or if they just *think* they are good deals, or if it's because the photos are all laid out clearly for people to see... I wonder if I made up a generic email with just all the products laid out in grid pattern, that it might get some people that way. I don't know why someone would want to look at it that way, rather than flip through a catalog, but I am guessing the clean style may appeal to some... plus it has "just the facts" - item and price.

PampChefJoy said:
What is your cookie security level? Do you have a different browser you can try?

I've also been making a few updates so it might not let you in while I've been editing...

ok.... I just cleared my cookies and I was able to log on last night? Just not this AM? Are you still doing updates now Joy??:confused:

heat123 said:
ok.... I just cleared my cookies and I was able to log on last night? Just not this AM? Are you still doing updates now Joy??:confused:

No, I'm done :( Strange... I haven't made any changes that would affect logging in, and my developer hasn't done anything since last night that I am aware of.

What is the security level setting on your cookies?

I have no idea? How do I check? And would that change over night?

heat123 said:
I have no idea? How do I check? And would that change over night?

In IE, it's under Tools, Options, Privacy...

I know sometimes it changes with different software that you install, or if you get automatic updates from Microsoft.

Weird, I tried a different computer and it logged in ok?? Maybe it was the automatic update thing, cause I restarted my laptop last night. Thanks JOY!

What is the "Tasty Tidbits Question ... Anybody Can Answer" program?

The "Tasty Tidbits Question ... Anybody Can Answer" program is a platform where anyone can ask and answer questions related to Pampered Chef products, recipes, and cooking tips.

Who can participate in the "Tasty Tidbits Question ... Anybody Can Answer" program?

Anyone can participate in the "Tasty Tidbits Question ... Anybody Can Answer" program, whether they are a Pampered Chef consultant, customer, or simply a cooking enthusiast.

How do I ask a question on the "Tasty Tidbits Question ... Anybody Can Answer" platform?

To ask a question, simply click on the "Ask a Question" button and fill out the form with your question and any relevant details. You can also browse and search for existing questions to see if your question has already been answered.

How do I answer a question on the "Tasty Tidbits Question ... Anybody Can Answer" platform?

To answer a question, click on the question you want to answer and then type your response in the designated answer box. You can also upvote or downvote other answers to help determine the most helpful response.

How can I benefit from participating in the "Tasty Tidbits Question ... Anybody Can Answer" program?

Participating in the "Tasty Tidbits Question ... Anybody Can Answer" program allows you to expand your knowledge about Pampered Chef products, recipes, and cooking tips. You can also connect with fellow cooking enthusiasts and receive helpful tips and advice from the community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cheftiffany