• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Tidbits and Constant Contact

In summary, you need to go into the "Edit code" or "Edit HTML" option in Constant Contact. (Sorry, I can't remember what it's called.) Paste the HTML code in there. At Constant Contact, when you're creating an email, the second screen (after the name) is where you usually pick a template. Right under the left-hand box is a small link to "Use my own code." Click that, and then select HTML, and continue. The screen that comes up will have places for you to personalize the greeting, etc. Click the "Advanced Editor" link, and paste your HTML just above the "</body>" tag.
jcwarr
does anyone know how i can use the spring splash that joy created (thanks joy - it is awesome!!) and constant contact? i would love to just cut and paste but that doesn't seem possible!! thanks for any help!

You need to go into the "Edit code" or "Edit HTML" option in Constant Contact. (Sorry, I can't remember what it's called.) Paste the HTML code in there.

i am so sorry to bug you about this ann - but you are the only person who i know who can help!!! i am not sure where to get the html code from the spring splash nor do i know where you are referring to in constant contact. i tried going to the page to make a new message - but do not see anything about changing the html code. thanks for any more help you can give me. i am not computer illiterate - but this is beyond me!!! :) thanks!!
jen

OK- taking a closer look at the spring splash at Tasty Tidbits, it looks like Joy has it available as a PDF or a Publisher document. Not HTML. So that's not gonna work. If, however, you're on a subscription and receive her newsletters via email, you can view the source of the email to copy the HTML. (If there were a Word version of the Spring Splash, you could save it as HTML from within Word. That functionality might exist in Publisher, too - I don't have a copy so I can't check.)At Constant Contact, when you're creating an email, the second screen (after the name) is where you usually pick a template. Right under the left-hand box is a small link to "Use my own code." Click that, and then select HTML, and continue. The screen that comes up will have places for you to personalize the greeting, etc. Click the "Advanced Editor" link, and paste your HTML just above the "</body>" tag.

chefann said:
At Constant Contact, when you're creating an email, the second screen (after the name) is where you usually pick a template. Right under the left-hand box is a small link to "Use my own code." Click that, and then select HTML, and continue. The screen that comes up will have places for you to personalize the greeting, etc. Click the "Advanced Editor" link, and paste your HTML just above the "</body>" tag.

I'm new to Constant Contact and have been having a HORRIBLE time trying to figure out how to "copy & paste" my newsletter in there!:cry:

Ann, how do you get the HTML codes? Is it possible to get the whole newsleter in there at once or do you have to do it a little at a time?

Thanks for the help!

:D :D :D Chefann for President:D :D :D :D :D

I usually use the Constant Contact templates, and just fill in my info.An easy way to get HTML code for a newsletter is to use Word. Type up your newsletter, and when you save it, save as web page. That'll be an option under "Save as." Open it in your browser, and view the page source (View>Page source; or right-click the page and select "view page source" from the popup menu). The page will open in a text editor, with all the HTML exposed. Copy from that into Constant Contact. If you're using all your own newsletter, then you'll have to paste it in right from the get-go as I posted above (post #4).If you're used to the BB codes that this place uses (the square brackets with B, I, etc.), then you can learn basic HTML easily. Just replace the square brackets with angle brackets (<, >; also known as wickets).

Chef Ann, I need you!Ok, I did as you said. I posted the html stuff above the body and I got this

Constant Contact does not support certain illegal characters. To continue, please change the following characters: ™

It doesn't tell me what illegal!

Help:confused: :confused: :confused:

Your post is showing the trademark symbol. Look for that, and either remove it or replace it with &trade; (the ampersand, trade, and the semicolon).

:cry:
I can't find it. I think it's in a jpeg attachment?

I have no idea what I am doing!!!

If it helps I am trying to get the mid month Quick Bite from Joy into constant contact to practice.

:D
Never Mind!

I found it where I wasn't expecting it to be.

Thank you so much for all your help.

It's the TM symbol on the Measure, Mix and Pour in the Greek Dressing recipe.

If you need me to, I can send you a text file with just the HTML source code so you can play around with it... but you can also just "view source" on the email and it should display most everything for you.

Thanks Joy.
I found it. I love the Quick Bite, It's awesome!:D

Thanks you guys! I was trying to figure out how to do the same thing. Joy, I love the changes you're making and there is so little I wish to change/personalize, this really helps!

Hey Ann I am having issues with the steps you said i can't seem to get it to work i keep getting saying i got this error or another one not anything with copy rights

I don't know, Christina. I actually use the Constant Contact templates, so I had to look around to find how to paste in another newsletter in the first place.

Thanks Ann... I might of figured it out but i got fed up so i started making my own lol and got it almost done and finishing it today thanks anyway Ann. :)

I actually figured it out (using Ann's instructions) and sent mine out last night! Thanks Ann!! And Joy!

:confused: I am having trouble with Tasty Tidbits. How do I get it from my e-mail to making changes ( adding hostess of the month where it says insert here). It wont let me do anything and I am once again very confused, HELP :)

Meredith,

Did the suggestions I made help you at all?

1. What is Tasty Tidbits and Constant Contact?

Tasty Tidbits and Constant Contact is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides monthly newsletters and email marketing services to help you stay connected with your customers and grow your business.

2. How do I sign up for Tasty Tidbits and Constant Contact?

To sign up, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the Tasty Tidbits and Constant Contact tab. From there, you can choose your subscription plan and set up your account.

3. What kind of content can I expect in the monthly newsletters?

The Tasty Tidbits newsletters include recipes, product highlights, cooking tips, and special offers for your customers. The content is designed to help you engage with your customers and provide valuable information to help them make the most of their Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I customize the newsletters with my own branding and messaging?

Yes, you can add your own branding and messaging to the newsletters to make them more personal and reflect your unique style as a consultant. You can also include your contact information and links to your personal Pampered Chef website.

5. Is there a cost for using Tasty Tidbits and Constant Contact?

Yes, there is a monthly subscription fee for using Tasty Tidbits and Constant Contact. However, this fee is a small investment in your business and can help you reach more customers and increase your sales. Plus, you can cancel or change your subscription at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • AmyDare
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • AmyDare