• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Bridal Shower Recipes: Success Stories and Thank Yous

In summary, "Tasty Bridal Shower Recipes" is a book that features a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and drinks. It is suitable for a large crowd and many of the recipes can be made ahead of time. The book also includes vegetarian and gluten-free options. Customers have given positive reviews and have shared how easy the recipes were to make and how much their guests enjoyed the food, with some even asking for the recipes to use at their own events.
chefsolnick
What recipes have you done for bridal showers? How did it go? Thanks!

Re: Recipes?Im in the same boat right now i need recipe ideas!!

Re: Recipes?
I've done 2 bridal showers and I had the bride and groom work together to assemble a trifle at a table in front of all the guests. It was a hoot. I had all the ingredients made or mixed up so they had to cut up the brownie base, then layer the pudding mixture with brownie cubes, cool whip and chopped peanut butter cups - they had to work together. It looked great when it was done and there was plenty for all the guests. Look in the files for peanut butter cup trifle for the recipe. It is awesome whenever/however you make it.​

1. What types of recipes are included in the "Tasty Bridal Shower Recipes" book?

The book features a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and drinks.

2. Are the recipes in the book suitable for a large crowd?

Yes, many of the recipes in the book are designed to serve a large group of people, making them perfect for a bridal shower or other special occasion.

3. Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Absolutely! Many of the recipes can be prepared the day before or even earlier, allowing you to save time on the day of the bridal shower.

4. Are there any vegetarian or gluten-free options included in the book?

Yes, we understand the importance of accommodating dietary restrictions and preferences. The book includes a variety of vegetarian and gluten-free recipes that are just as tasty as their non-vegetarian counterparts.

5. How have customers reacted to the "Tasty Bridal Shower Recipes" book?

We have received numerous positive reviews and thank you notes from customers who have used the book for their bridal showers. They have shared how easy the recipes were to make and how much their guests enjoyed the food. Many have even asked for the recipes to make at home for their own events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies