• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste the Tropics: Get Your Invite to the Ultimate Tropical Experience!

In summary, "Taste the Tropics" is an exclusive event hosted by Pampered Chef that offers a unique tropical experience filled with delicious food, fun activities, and valuable cooking tips. Invitations are reserved for Pampered Chef customers who have hosted a party or made a purchase within a certain time frame, and the event includes a variety of food and drinks, interactive cooking demonstrations, and opportunities to learn new recipes and techniques from Pampered Chef experts. There is no cost to attend, but travel expenses may need to be covered if the event is not in your area. Invitations are non-transferable, but you can invite friends to host a party or make a purchase to receive an invite for the next event.
irishpamperedchef
Does anyone have a invite for the Taste of the Tropics theme?

I am looking for the same thing and trying to do my own and....

VERY FRUSTRATED!!!! :eek:

I promised this host I would make sure to help her have the best show she ever had, but... I am having lots of trouble making this up.

I do not want to just use the regular old post card invites. It is so impersonal and the tape with Julie Welz says the post card invites say "Come to my house and spend money" But a well made invite says "come to my home and have a great night out with your friends!"

So everything I have tried so far I have learned from her has worked well, so this is the other I am working on.

So... I second the request..."Does anyone have a invite for the Taste of the Tropics theme?"

Schel

Maybe use clip-art of palm trees?

Here is what I used recently to "introduce" the Taste of the Tropics Theme. I borrowed ideas from another flyer I saw, then created my own.

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

Attachments

• Come Taste the Tropics2.doc
    91 KB · Views: 540

Related to Taste the Tropics: Get Your Invite to the Ultimate Tropical Experience!

What is "Taste the Tropics: Get Your Invite to the Ultimate Tropical Experience!"?

"Taste the Tropics" is an exclusive event hosted by Pampered Chef that offers a unique tropical experience filled with delicious food, fun activities, and valuable cooking tips.

How do I get an invite to "Taste the Tropics"?

Invitations to "Taste the Tropics" are reserved for Pampered Chef customers who have hosted a party or made a purchase within a certain time frame. If you meet these requirements, you may receive an invite via email or mail.

What can I expect at "Taste the Tropics" event?

At "Taste the Tropics," you can expect to be transported to a tropical paradise with a variety of delicious food and drinks, interactive cooking demonstrations, and fun activities. You'll also have the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques from our Pampered Chef experts.

Is there a cost to attend "Taste the Tropics"?

As a valued Pampered Chef customer, there is no cost to attend "Taste the Tropics." However, you may need to cover your own travel expenses if the event is not located in your area.

Can I bring a friend to "Taste the Tropics" event?

Unfortunately, invitations to "Taste the Tropics" are non-transferable and can only be used by the intended recipient. However, we encourage you to invite your friends to host a Pampered Chef party or make a purchase to receive an invite for the next event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MomToEli
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
MomToEli
  • emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mgranich