• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste the Delicious Godiva Liqueurs for Your Holiday Celebration!

In summary, the Godiva Liqueurs come in five flavors - Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, Caramel, and Mocha. They are suitable for vegetarians and vegans and can be enjoyed on their own or mixed into cocktails. The alcohol content ranges from 15.9% to 30% ABV and they can also be used in cooking and baking.
ChefLisa
Has anyone had any of the Godiva Liqueur's? I am thinking about purchasing either the Milk Chocolate version or the Caramel Milk Chocolate to bring to my in-law's home tomorrow for our holiday celebration.

;)Caramel Milk Chocolate
That one definitely

I have to vote for the pure chocolate version....great in a chocolate martini. :)

legacypc46 said:
I have to vote for the pure chocolate version....great in a chocolate martini. :)

I have to say you can't make a chocolate martini without it! There may be other chocolate liqueurs out there but none compare to Godiva.

I have a bottle as yet unopened. Not for long! With Godiva's reputation- I would think any of their flavors would be fabulous.

We are going to try Martinis made with the Godiva Caramel Milk Chocolate and Smirnoff Vanilla flavored Vodka. I will let you know how they turn out.

Sounds good! Almost like a cocktail I had while in Houston. I think they called it a SnoBall. OMG!! It was sooooo good!! The same bar had a drink called Milk & Cookies. If I wasn't already buzzing from those 2 I would've sampled their other 3 flavors. And I don't drink!! I was out with a girlfriend and we read the board and said, "Why not?"

What are the flavors available for the Godiva Liqueurs?

The Godiva Liqueurs come in five delicious flavors - Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, Caramel, and Mocha. Each flavor is made with real Godiva chocolate for a rich and indulgent taste.

Are the Godiva Liqueurs suitable for vegetarians or vegans?

Yes, the Godiva Liqueurs are suitable for both vegetarians and vegans. They do not contain any animal products or by-products.

How should I serve the Godiva Liqueurs?

The Godiva Liqueurs can be enjoyed on their own as a delicious after-dinner drink or mixed into cocktails. They also make a great addition to coffee or hot cocoa for a decadent twist.

What is the alcohol content of the Godiva Liqueurs?

The alcohol content of the Godiva Liqueurs varies by flavor, ranging from 15.9% to 30% ABV. Please drink responsibly and in moderation.

Can I use the Godiva Liqueurs in cooking or baking?

Yes, the Godiva Liqueurs are a great addition to desserts and baked goods. They can be used in place of other liqueurs or extracts for a delicious chocolatey flavor. Check out our website for recipe ideas and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• A Pampered Kitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies