• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste of Home Cooking School....to Many Calls to Make!?

and give them to us evenly. I did have a lot of fun, it was busy and crazy. I will definatly do it again.
starrmarie
My Cluster has a booth at the Taste of Home Cooking School next week. I should get about 150 leads for Shows and Recruits, and I am supposed to call them within a week. I don't have time to call that many people....who does...but anyways, do you think it would be horrible if I used a phone service with a recorded message for the show leads, and call all the recruit leads in person? If not, how do I do all of these calls? I'm feeling overwhelmed and I haven't even done the show yet. lol Wondering if I should have signed up for this! :eek:

Send them my way!
J/KI would try my best to personally make the calls if it were me.

Take it one step at a time....

Step 1 - Do the show first
Step 2 - Split the leads up (Shows/Recruits)... personally I'd be booking the shows right then and there if at all possible
Step 3 - Schedule 2 to 3 hrs every night or every other night to get the calls done.
Step 4 - STOP FREAKING OUT!!! You'll do just fine.

and count your blessings if you get that many leads! I wish we all had that problem. :D

One thing I always do is to start with anyone who checks yes or maybe. Then move onto the ones who didn't check anything. After that if I have time I move onto the ones who check no.

wadesgirl said:
One thing I always do is to start with anyone who checks yes or maybe. Then move onto the ones who didn't check anything. After that if I have time I move onto the ones who check no.

That's exactly what we did after TOH last year. Boy was it busy and sure fun. I'm still seeing bookings now stemming from that booth a YEAR ago so don't let it overwhelm you. Take the "yes" cards...call them ASAP. Then take the "maybe" cards and finally the blank or no cards.

Do you have any Recruits/downlines? Share the leads with them!

I think you will do fine! Just relax. When you talk to people at the event, make notes on their slip, consider rating their intrest, A+, A, A-, B... etc. and then start making calls to the A+ people first.

I agree with the trying to book right then and there. The first show I did I had 19 leads but none of them booked. I think probably because it was a week before we got the leads. The booth I have tomorrow I'm going to try and book right then and there and as one person said don't take no for an answer. Good luck to you

Thanks everyone for your advice. The event is tonight, I'll post my results.

starrmarie said:
Thanks everyone for your advice. The event is tonight, I'll post my results.

Eat before you go...and take a giant size beverage to stay hydrated. We got slammed...but was it ever fun!

The show went alright, they double booked PC and the other booth was right by the front door, we had alot of people say they already visited the other PC booth. It was really irritating! We paid alot of money for that booth ($400) and I probably had atleast 100+ people tell me that they already signed up at the other booth. I haven't received the leads yet, my director took all of them home and she is going to divide them by yes,no, and maybe, and give them to us evenly. I did have a lot of fun, it was busy and crazy. I will definatly do it again. I have a job fair to do in a couple weeks, can't wait!

Oh ya, I had a lady come up to me when I was walking out to my car and ask me how long I have been doing PC. She wanted my information so she could call me and set up a show. It was dark out, so I could not write her info, but she said she really wanted to have a show and would definitely call me. Hope she does.

starrmarie said:
The show went alright, they double booked PC and the other booth was right by the front door, we had alot of people say they already visited the other PC booth. It was really irritating! We paid alot of money for that booth ($400) and I probably had atleast 100+ people tell me that they already signed up at the other booth. I haven't received the leads yet, my director took all of them home and she is going to divide them by yes,no, and maybe, and give them to us evenly. I did have a lot of fun, it was busy and crazy. I will definatly do it again. I have a job fair to do in a couple weeks, can't wait!

Wow, being double booked really stinks! Especially if the other consultants had better placement.

That's pretty tacky on the organizations part to double-book consultants considering how much money you paid for it!

I can't believe they double booked you! Did it say in the info they gave you that they would only have one? That's something to look out for. I'm debating doing one in May. It's over 2 hours away in PA (I have another thread w/questions related).

I wonder did you sell anything that day?

niclowther said:
I can't believe they double booked you! Did it say in the info they gave you that they would only have one? That's something to look out for. I'm debating doing one in May. It's over 2 hours away in PA (I have another thread w/questions related).

I wonder did you sell anything that day?

We did not sell anything that day, it was way to crazy and hectic, we just had people fill out door prize slips for the drawing and talked to them if they had any questions. I was told that we were supposed to be the only one. I know we were the first one to sign up because we were the first out of all the booths. When we complained about it to the organizer all they had to say was sorry and they did it to Mary Kay also.....hmmm. Im thinking they were just trying to fill booths. O'well, should get my slips today, hope they are good!

Oh, how many people/tickets did they say were in attendance?

What is "Taste of Home Cooking School"?

"Taste of Home Cooking School" is a nationwide event hosted by Pampered Chef that brings together cooking enthusiasts and professionals to showcase new recipes, cooking techniques, and kitchen tools.

How can I attend a "Taste of Home Cooking School" event?

You can attend a "Taste of Home Cooking School" event by purchasing tickets through the official website, or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

What can I expect at a "Taste of Home Cooking School" event?

At the event, you can expect to learn new cooking skills, try out delicious recipes, and discover useful kitchen tools and products. There may also be opportunities to win prizes and interact with other cooking enthusiasts.

Can I participate in the cooking demonstrations at the event?

Unfortunately, only professional chefs and Pampered Chef consultants are allowed to participate in the cooking demonstrations. However, you can still learn and ask questions during the demonstrations.

Is there a fee to attend a "Taste of Home Cooking School" event?

Yes, there is a fee to attend the event. The price may vary depending on the location and any additional perks included in the ticket. Please refer to the official website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sillylittlechef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • kcmckay