• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tantalizing Lemon Berry Trifle: A "All the Best" Cookbook Review

In summary, the "Tantalizing Lemon Berry Trifle" recipe was inspired by the fresh and bright flavors of summer, particularly the combination of tart lemon and sweet berries. You can substitute ingredients in the recipe to suit your preferences and make it a day in advance to allow the flavors to meld together. You can use any type of sponge or pound cake for the trifle, but avoid using dense cakes. Additionally, you can make the trifle in a different type of dish, such as a large glass bowl or individual mason jars.
MGG
Has anyone tried the Lemon Berry trifle in All the Best cookbook?

Yes! Yes! Yes!

It is so good. I have made it for two of my most recent shows. It is refreshing and light. I highly recommend it.

Yes, I made it at my show on Saturday, & it was a big hit:) Good demo recipe!

YUM-O!! It's a keeper!;)

Yes. It is a great demo recipe and it uses tons of products. Everyone loves it!:)

Yeppers for me!!
Made it at several shows...one just last week...and again Thursday...
Everyone loves it! at my last show they all were saying it would be great for an Easter dessert...
I could still eat the entire Cappuccino Mousse Trifle...very similar to the Lemon/Blueberry.
In fact...I was making the Capp. one at all my shows in March, except that last one last weekend...she didn't like coffee flavored desserts, so we went with the Lem/Blueb...since it was so similar and I wouldn't have to change too much of my demo.

Do you think it would be a good demo recipe to go along with the Aloha Pizza, or do you think I should make it ahead of time?

Related to Tantalizing Lemon Berry Trifle: A "All the Best" Cookbook Review

1. What inspired the creation of the "Tantalizing Lemon Berry Trifle" recipe?

The "Tantalizing Lemon Berry Trifle" recipe was inspired by the fresh and bright flavors of summer, particularly the combination of tart lemon and sweet berries.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can definitely substitute ingredients in the "Tantalizing Lemon Berry Trifle" recipe to suit your preferences. For example, you can use different types of berries or swap the lemon curd for a different fruit curd.

3. How far in advance can I make the trifle?

You can make the "Tantalizing Lemon Berry Trifle" a day in advance and store it in the fridge. This will allow the flavors to meld together and the trifle to set properly.

4. Can I use a different type of cake for the trifle?

Yes, you can use any type of cake for the "Tantalizing Lemon Berry Trifle" as long as it is sponge or pound cake. Avoid using dense cakes like brownies or carrot cake, as they will not absorb the flavors and moisture as well.

5. Can I make this recipe in a different type of dish?

Yes, you can make the "Tantalizing Lemon Berry Trifle" in a different type of dish, such as a large glass bowl or individual mason jars. The layers may look slightly different, but the taste will still be delicious!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • rebeccastt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • quiverfull7