• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying Key Lime Pudding in Lime Berry Trifle - Tips & Results

In summary, the Lime Berry Mousse Trifle with pudding instead of sherbert was a success. The pudding made the trifle very tart, and the sherbert melted into the pound cake. The trifle was easy to put together and looked very nice when served.
jillchef
Has anyone used the key lime pudding instead of the sherbet in the Lime Berry Trifle? How did it work out? Any special tips?
Thanks.

I think that might work well! I haven't made the new trifle yet but have tasted it and it was very tart!

I LOVE THE NEW TRIFLE!!! It my new favorite, so easy to put together. I think I've made it about 5 times already. I want to do it for shows, too.

I don't know about pudding. What makes the trifle great is that the sherbert melts into the pound cake. It makes it a cool, sweet treat. You never know until you try though.

I've made trifles with the bowl but not the Lime Berry one yet. Okay, all this food talking is making me HUNGRY!!!

I was thinking of trying it with key lime yogurt. Yum!

I haven't made one with fruit yet. How do you get the slices to stand up so nicely?

I am making the Tiramisu Brownie Squares as a Trifle recipe at my show tomorrow night. I'll let you know how it turns out!

BethCooks4U said:
I haven't made one with fruit yet. How do you get the slices to stand up so nicely?

I am making the Tiramisu Brownie Squares as a Trifle recipe at my show tomorrow night. I'll let you know how it turns out!

You get the slices to stand up by kind of suctioning them to the side of the bowl, then you could slide them down a bit, then when you put the next layer on, it will hold them in place.

Ok, I'm bumping this post up to see if anyone tried the Lime-Berry Mousse Trifle with pudding instead of sherbert. My Mom wants to make it for a gathering she has in the evening, but wants to make it earlier in the day.

So did you try it? How did it turn out?

Anyone? Hello? Is this thing on?

1. What is the best way to layer the key lime pudding in the trifle?

The best way to layer the key lime pudding in the trifle is to start with a layer of crushed graham crackers on the bottom, followed by a layer of key lime pudding, then a layer of mixed berries, and repeat until you reach the top of the trifle dish.

2. Can I use a different type of pudding in this trifle recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of pudding in this trifle recipe. Vanilla, lemon, or coconut pudding would all work well with the lime and berry flavors.

3. How far in advance can I make the trifle before serving?

You can make the trifle up to 24 hours in advance. Just be sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap and keep it refrigerated until ready to serve.

4. Can I substitute fresh berries for frozen in this recipe?

Yes, you can use fresh berries instead of frozen in this recipe. Just be sure to wash and dry them thoroughly before using.

5. How many servings does this trifle recipe make?

This trifle recipe makes approximately 8-10 servings, depending on the size of your trifle dish and how generous you are with the layers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• spoiledchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • chef2you
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies