• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Fav Trifle to Do at a Show..

In summary, the trifle Heather likes doing the best is the Berry Cheesecake Trifle. It is a layered dessert that is very popular and gets rave reviews.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Share with us the trifle you like doing at shows the best, and that gets rave reviews..

Mine is Berry Cheesecake Trifle -
(making this Thur...It's so good!)
Berry Cheesecake Trifle
2 (8-ounce) packages low fat cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup low fat sour cream
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1 (12-ounce) container frozen low-fat whipped topping, thawed
1 angel food cake, torn into bite sized pieces
1 1/2 quarts fresh strawberries, sliced
1 1/2 quarts fresh blueberries
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1. In large bowl, cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar; add sour cream, vanilla, and almond extract. Set aside.
2. Fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture. Add cake pieces and fold lightly, set aside.
3. Combine strawberries and sugar.
Layer in large glass bowl starting with strawberries, then cake pieces, then blueberries. Continue layering until finished, 3 or 4 layers is good (depends on your bowl). Finish with berries on top and garnish with additional whipped topping if you want. Cover and chill well. Garnish with additional strawberries and blueberries just before serving, if desired.

Black Forest TrifleHeather...yours sounds yummy!! I don't do many real fruit trifles just because of the cost. I looked at blueberries yesterday and they were $4.99 and there weren't any strawberries in town!!

I already listed this earlier in another post. But this my favorite and it gets rave reviews like in the other post!!!:D :love: :love:

Black Forest Trifle
1 tsp almond extract
1/2 cup cranberry cherry juice
2 cups cold milk
2 pkgs (3.3 oz) white chocolate instant pudding & pie filling
1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping thawed

1. Preheat oven to 350. Cut an 8 1/2 square parchment paper and lay in bottom of square baker. Prepare cake mix according to package, spread over bottom of baker. Bake 25 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center come out clean. cool completely.

2. Loosen cake from sides of baker and invert cake onto cutting board. Cut cake into 1 inch cubes set aside. Chop 1 1/2 of chocolate bars using food chopper. Reserve remaining chocolate for garnishing.

3. Combine cherry pie filling and almond extract in small batter bowl, remove 1/2 cup for garnishing and set aside. Stir juice in cherry pie filling in classic batter bowl.

4. Pour milk into classic batter bowl, whisk in pudding mixes until mixture begins to thicken. Fold in whipped topping.

5. To assemble trifle, place half of the cake in bottom of Trifle Bowl. Layer half of the cherry pie filling mixture evenly over cake cubes. Sprinkle with half of the chopped chocolate; top with half of the pudding mixture, pressing lightly. Repeat Layers.

6. Garnish top of trifle with reserved cherry pie filling and chocolate curls made with reserved chocolate. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.

10 servings.

yeah, it's winter time here and strawberries are $5 a lb. I love Janet's peanut butter cup trifle. YUM!Even though strawberries are $$$ right now, I did do the new strawberry cream trifle at a show last weekend (host's request for something red) and it was DIVINE!

I make a Strawberry Shortcake trifle a lot in the summer at my shows. It's just pound cake, strawberries (the frozen is actually better because of the juice), and cool whip. I use the utility knife to cut the Sarah Lee poundcake, batter bowl for the straberries, and EAD for the cool whip. It's always a big hit. I sometimes also add blueberries. And it's really quick, it's good for a two demo show.

I love the Cappucinno Mousse Trifle...especially with a little Bailey's added.

I am (and always will be) in love with the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle. I could eat the "filling" by the spoonful!

Here is the recipe. I never buy a "pound cake" I make my own by adding a box of instant pudding powder and adding an extra egg to the cake ingredients called for on the box. Bake it in the Large Bar Pan, and done! (Line it with parchment paper and lift it right out of there to cut it up!)

Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
Ingredients:
• 2 quarts strawberries, sliced
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 2 teaspoons almond extract
• ---
• 2--8 ounce blocks cream cheese, softened
• 1 C. sour cream
• 2 C. powdered sugar
• 1 t. vanilla extract
• 1/4 t. almond extract
• 16 ounce tub whipped topping or 1 pint cream, whipped
• 1 large angel food or pound cake, torn into pieces
Preparation:
Set aside some berries for garnish. Mix rest with sugar and almond extract. Set aside. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, vanilla and almond extract. Fold in whipped cream.
In a trifle bowl: 1/2 cake, 1/2 berries, 1/2 cream cheese mixture, repeat layers. Garnish with remaining berries. Refrigerate.

Mine is so simple.....just did it last week....I bill it as a WOW recipe that you can put together in less than 10 minutes!

1 purchased angel food cake or pound cake, sliced into cubes
2 pkgs Cheesecake instant pudding
1 12 ounce container Cool whip
3 cups milk
2 qts strawberries, washed and hulled (reserve a few unhulled for garnish)
1 pint blueberries, washed
sliced almonds

Mix the pudding with the milk, and then fold in about 9-10 ounces of the cool whip. Using the mix n chop, chop the strawberries, and then stir in blueberries.

In the trifle bowl, layer 1/3 cake, 1/3 berries, 1/3 pudding mixture....repeat layers twice. Use the rest of cool whip in the EAD to make rosettes around the top of trifle, sprinkle with toasted, sliced almonds, and using ESP, make strawberry fans and place in middle of trifle.

I posted this on another thread but we call it Death By Chocolate.
Make a Devil's Food cake by the box and cut into cubes. Make Chocolate Pudding as instructed. Layer cake, pudding, cool whip, drizzle with chocolate and caramel ice cream topping and finish with health bar bites. Repeat layer. So yummy!

I also like the Lime Berry Mousse Trifle from last summer, it tastes like a massive strawberry shortcake dessert!

What is a trifle?

A trifle is a layered dessert typically made with cake, fruit, custard, and whipped cream. It is usually served in a clear glass bowl or dish, allowing the layers to be visible.

What is your favorite trifle recipe to make at a Pampered Chef show?

My favorite trifle recipe to make at a Pampered Chef show is the Berry Lemon Trifle. It is made with layers of lemon pound cake, lemon curd, fresh berries, and a whipped cream cheese mixture.

Can I make a trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make a trifle ahead of time. In fact, many trifles taste even better when made a day in advance, as the flavors have more time to meld together. Just cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.

Can I customize the trifle recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Many of our trifle recipes can be easily customized to fit dietary restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free cake or dairy-free whipped cream to make a trifle that is suitable for those with allergies or dietary restrictions.

Do I need any special equipment to make a trifle?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make a trifle. However, a clear glass trifle bowl or dish is recommended to showcase the beautiful layers of the dessert. You can also use a regular glass bowl or dish if you don't have a trifle bowl.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • DebPC