• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tantalizing BLT Dip: Is it in a Pampered Chef Cookbook?

In summary, the author of the post found a BLT Dip in the Celebrate Cookbook and it was a big hit with her recent guests.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Anyone know of a BLT Dip...and if it is in a PC cookbook..one of my recent hosts had it at her show and it was a hit..and I forgot to ask her..

I think it's in All the Best.FYI--you can do a recipe search behind CC as well and it will tell you which cookbook it is in.

I saw on a flyer that it states it is from the Celebrate! Cookbook.

Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Dip
1 pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2c. ranch salad dressing
1 med. tomato, seeded and diced (about 3/4c)
6 bacon slices, crisply cooked, chopped
1/2c. finely chopped celery
2T. finely chopped onion
1t. sugar
Lettuce leaves
toasted Canapé French Bread for dipping
1. Place cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl. Gradually stir in dressing; mix well.

2. Remove seeds from tomato; dice tomato using Utility Knife. Reserve 1T. for garnish. Using Food Chopper, chop bacon, celery, and onion. Add tomato ,bacon, celery, onion and sugar to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours to allow flavors to blend.

3. To serve, line chilled Chillzanne Mini Bowl with lettuce leaves. Fill with dip. Garnish with reserved tomato. Serve with toasted Canapé French Bread.
Yield: 20 servings (about 2 1/2 cups of dip)

Here you go...Celebrate Cookbook!

Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Dip
(Celebrate! Cookbook, pg 25)
This appetizer spin-off of the beloved BLT sandwich will be as popular as the original.

Prep time: 15 minutes Chill time: 3 hours

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
½ cup ranch salad dressing
1 medium tomato, seeded and diced (about ¾ cup)
6 bacon slices, crisply cooked, drained and chopped
½ cup finely chopped celery
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
1 teaspoon sugar
Lettuce leaves
2 loaves Canape French Bread

1. Place cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl. Gradually stir in dressing; mix well.
2. Remove seeds from tomato; dice tomato using Utility Knife. Reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish. Using Food Chopper, chop bacon celery and onion. Add tomato, bacon, celery, onion and sugar to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours to allow flavors to blend.
3. To serve, line chilled Chillzanne Mini-Bowl with lettuce leaves. Fill with dip. Garnish with reserved tomato. Serve with toasted Canapé French Bread.

Yield: 20 servings (about 2½ cups dip)

Nutrients per serving ( 2 tablespoons dip): Calories 80, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 1 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 95 mg, Fiber 0g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 1½ fat

That sounds really good. I never noticed it before.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting it! :>

You're welcome :)

smilesarepriceless said:
Anyone know of a BLT Dip...and if it is in a PC cookbook..one of my recent hosts had it at her show and it was a hit..and I forgot to ask her..

How funny Heather, I was on here earlier today, looking for this EXACT recipe and then found it in the Celebrate Cookbook. Too weird!;)

Jodi,
Thanks for posting this...I was going to do it after supper & started watching Survivor.....then fell asleep! :eek:

Related to Tantalizing BLT Dip: Is it in a Pampered Chef Cookbook?

1. Is the Tantalizing BLT Dip recipe featured in any Pampered Chef cookbook?

Yes, the Tantalizing BLT Dip recipe can be found in the "Easy Appetizers" cookbook from Pampered Chef.

2. Can I purchase the Pampered Chef cookbook that includes the Tantalizing BLT Dip recipe?

Yes, the "Easy Appetizers" cookbook is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is the Tantalizing BLT Dip recipe easy to make?

Yes, the Tantalizing BLT Dip recipe is a simple and easy-to-follow recipe that can be made in just a few minutes.

4. Are there any variations to the Tantalizing BLT Dip recipe?

Yes, there are several variations to the Tantalizing BLT Dip recipe that can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the "Easy Appetizers" cookbook.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make the Tantalizing BLT Dip?

Absolutely! The Tantalizing BLT Dip recipe can be made using a variety of Pampered Chef products such as the Mix 'N Chop, Mix 'N Scraper, or the Executive Nonstick Double Burner Grill Pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • carolcooks
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
caynreth
  • lakamper