• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Dip Help!

In summary, you can use turkey bacon in this dip as long as it is cooked thoroughly before adding it in. You can also substitute lettuce for spinach, just make sure to chop and cook it before adding it in. This dip will stay fresh for about 3-4 days in the refrigerator, and can be made in advance and stored until ready to serve. Any type of bread, such as French bread, pita chips, or crackers, can be used for dipping.
lakamper
I have seen some posts where some of you do this BLT dip for a demo. I just noticed you are supposed to refrigerate for 3 hours before serving! How do you handle that? I know PC parties are fun, but I don't think they would wait that long!!!:eek:

Make a batch at home then when you get to the host's house, demo with her ingredients. You can either leave her with the 2nd batch or take it home if you bought the ingredients for the first batch.

Hi there! I've actually made this BLT dip for a few parties and I've found a few ways to handle the refrigeration time. One option is to make the dip the night before and let it chill in the fridge overnight. That way, it's all ready to go for the party the next day. Another option is to put the dip in the fridge for about an hour before the party starts. It won't be fully chilled, but it will still be delicious. Lastly, if you're short on time, you can always serve the dip at room temperature. It may not be as cold, but it will still taste great. Hope this helps!

Related to Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Dip Help!

1. Can I use turkey bacon in this dip?

Yes, you can definitely use turkey bacon in this dip. Just make sure to cook it thoroughly before adding it to the dip.

2. Can I substitute the lettuce for spinach?

Yes, you can substitute the lettuce for spinach in this dip. Just make sure to chop the spinach finely and cook it before adding it to the dip.

3. How long does this dip stay fresh?

This dip will stay fresh for about 3-4 days if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.

4. Can I make this dip in advance?

Yes, you can make this dip in advance and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just make sure to give it a stir before serving.

5. Can I use a different type of bread for dipping?

Yes, you can use any type of bread for dipping in this dip. French bread, pita chips, and crackers are all great options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tnmimi
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Belle4562
Replies