• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! I Have a Show Friday......

In summary, the best recipe for a first timer using the New Trifle Bowl at a show is the Lime Berry Mousse Trifle. Other options include a fruit and yogurt parfait or a banana cream trifle. It is recommended to practice the recipe beforehand, but many have had success doing PC recipes for the first time at a show. It is important to check the recipe beforehand to ensure it can be ready to eat within 30-35 minutes.
dsmegnky
I have a show this Friday and my host wants to make a recipe in the New Trifle Bowl. Which recipe is the best one to do for a first timer and requires no extra time in the refrigerator? Since it will be served right away at the show? I have seen several recipes, but not sure which one would be the best. She does not like pineapple, anything else goes.

Do you think I will need to pratice it before the show or will it be an easy recipe to do for the first time at the show?

Thanks so much,
Dana

Personally Inever demo a recipe without trying it out at least ione at honme first...but that's just me. I would recommend the Lime Berry Mousse Trifle - you don't even need a kitchen to do it.

at my first show (last month), i did a regular recipe, then layered a fruit & yogurt parfait in the bowl (fruit, van. yogurt, granola, repeat...) while the ring was in the oven. turned out really great, and i was glad, because i borrowed the bowl and picked it up on the way to the show!

(not sure if that would work for you or not - this was a brunch show)

The lime-berry mouse trifle is REALLY easy to do! I did it at a last min. bridal show the other day and I had never done it before. I just watched the video on it to see if they had any shortcuts! Plus it is VERY good!

I would definitely do a fruity trifle, because most of the cake/brownie recipes are better after an overnight in the fridge!

I keep doing instant vanilla pudding, nilla wafers and sliced bananas! Too easy and very inexpensive!:D

PampMomof3 said:
I keep doing instant vanilla pudding, nilla wafers and sliced bananas! Too easy and very inexpensive!:D

YUMMMMMM! I LOVE banana pudding!:p How much pudding does it take to fill that trifle bowl though? Do you just mix it as the show in the batter bowl?

Banana Cream Trifle at my shows - easy and good.
1 yellow cake
2 boxes banana cream pudding
2 bananas
6 strawberries
whipped topping
Chocolate syrup

Layer:
Cake, pudding, bananas (place strawberries cut in egg slicer around the outside), whipped topping, repeat layers...add a few strawberries on top and drizzle chocolate syrup or chocolate chips through the cheese grater on top.

I have made the tiramisu brownie squares as a trifle several times and everyone loves it. It is so easy and can be eaten right away. I make the brownie in the large or medium bar pan (depending on the size box the brownies are (lg bar pan for 9x13 brownie mix) - I want them to be thinner for this recipe and besides the large bar pan is now in the starter kit). I also ask for 16 oz. cool whip so there is more to spread in the layers and next time I will add raspberries to the top. You can make a trifle with any combo of cake, pudding, cream, fruit.

If you are unsure, then go ahead and make it before but I always do PC recipes (you can count on them turning out!) and OFTEN do them for the first time at a show. I do look the recipe over and make sure it can be ready to eat within 30-35 minutes and check on what I can prep ahead. It all depends on your comfort level.

I did one at a show with chocolate cake that I pre-baked at home and sliced at the show, chocolate pudding made ahead, and whipped cream. I threw it all together and we ate it not 5 minutes later! Yes, it may be better the next day, but I definetely didn't get any complaints!

BethCooks4U said:
I have made the tiramisu brownie squares as a trifle several times and everyone loves it. It is so easy and can be eaten right away. I make the brownie in the large or medium bar pan (depending on the size box the brownies are (lg bar pan for 9x13 brownie mix) - I want them to be thinner for this recipe and besides the large bar pan is now in the starter kit). I also ask for 16 oz. cool whip so there is more to spread in the layers and next time I will add raspberries to the top. You can make a trifle with any combo of cake, pudding, cream, fruit.

If you are unsure, then go ahead and make it before but I always do PC recipes (you can count on them turning out!) and OFTEN do them for the first time at a show. I do look the recipe over and make sure it can be ready to eat within 30-35 minutes and check on what I can prep ahead. It all depends on your comfort level.

What cookbook is that in Beth? I LOVE Tiramisu and would like to try that...

I did this one this week at a show and everyone just loved it. Most of them have told me they are geting the recipe of my website and making it at home. It says to chill but we ate it imemdiately.

Mississippi Cornbread Salad

1 (8 1/2-ounce) package cornbread muffin mix
1 (1-ounce) envelope Ranch-style salad dressing mix
1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
3 large tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped green onions
2 (16-ounce) cans pinto beans, drained
2 cups (8-ounce) shredded Cheddar cheese
10 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled (or two packages of Real Bacon Bits)
2 (15 1/4-ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained

1. Prepare cornbread muffin mix according to package directions; cool. Stir together salad dressing mix, sour cream and mayonnaise
until blended; set aside.
2. Combine tomatoes and next 3 ingredients, gently toss.
3. Crumble half the cornbread into Trifle Bowl. Top with half each of beans, tomato mixture, cheese, bacon, corn and dressing
mixture; repeat layers. Cover and chill 3 hours.
Yields; 8 to 10 servings.
Your recipe for one (8-inch) square pan of cornbread may be substituted.

Can you please share the tiramisu brownie squares recipe with me? I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks, Dana

Last edited:
jrstephens said:
I did this one this week at a show and everyone just loved it. Most of them have told me they are geting the recipe of my website and making it at home. It says to chill but we ate it imemdiately.

Mississippi Cornbread Salad

1 (8 1/2-ounce) package cornbread muffin mix
1 (1-ounce) envelope Ranch-style salad dressing mix
1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
3 large tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped green onions
2 (16-ounce) cans pinto beans, drained
2 cups (8-ounce) shredded Cheddar cheese
10 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled (or two packages of Real Bacon Bits)
2 (15 1/4-ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained

1. Prepare cornbread muffin mix according to package directions; cool. Stir together salad dressing mix, sour cream and mayonnaise
until blended; set aside.
2. Combine tomatoes and next 3 ingredients, gently toss.
3. Crumble half the cornbread into Trifle Bowl. Top with half each of beans, tomato mixture, cheese, bacon, corn and dressing
mixture; repeat layers. Cover and chill 3 hours.
Yields; 8 to 10 servings.
Your recipe for one (8-inch) square pan of cornbread may be substituted.

Talk about mouth watering yummie sounding......

I did one at a show last weekend...

Angel Food Cake
Instant Vanilla Pudding
Strawberries
Cool Whip

Everyone LOVEd it and it didn't really need time to set.

You could also add bananas and finish it off with some toasted nuts and the EAD of course to show more products.

Can you please share the tiramisu brownie squares recipe with me? I can't find it anywhere and I would like to practice it before my show. Plus, call my hostess to see if this recipe is ok with her.

Thanks so much, Dana

Tiramisu Brownie Squares is in All the Best.

OH, I see it. Thanks so much. I see that it is done in the rectangular baker and I am going to put it in the trifle bowl, will it work for that? What will I need to do different? Thanks

I just wanted to tell everyone thanks so much for the help and to let you know that I practiced the Triamisu Brownie Squares last night at my sister house. There were 8 adults and 2 children and they all loved it, even the ones that don't drink coffee. I did it in the Trifle Bowl, so I now call it the Triamisu Brownie Trifle. I have tried to attach a picture of the trifle that I made. I thought that it looked good and everyone thought it tasted great. I will be making this at my show tomorrow night and I think my hostess will Love it.

Thanks again, Dana

1_Tiramisu_Brownie_Trifle.jpg
[/IMG]

dsmegnky said:
I just wanted to tell everyone thanks so much for the help and to let you know that I practiced the Triamisu Brownie Squares last night at my sister house. There were 8 adults and 2 children and they all loved it, even the ones that don't drink coffee. I did it in the Trifle Bowl, so I now call it the Triamisu Brownie Trifle. I have tried to attach a picture of the trifle that I made. I thought that it looked good and everyone thought it tasted great. I will be making this at my show tomorrow night and I think my hostess will Love it.

Thanks again, Dana

1_Tiramisu_Brownie_Trifle.jpg
[/IMG]

It looks awesome Dana!!
When you type up the adjusted recipe will you share it please?

Yum Yum Yum Yum!!!!

This recipe came out of All The Best Cookbook, the only thing I did different was to do it in two different layers. I made a brownie in the large bar pan and cut it into 1 inch square pieces. I also used a 16 oz container of cool whip instead of 12 oz, that way I could put the cool whip layer just on the outer ring (just enough to see it) to make the layers look pretty. So the middle cool whip layer is not completely covering the pudding/oreo layer. You could use more and cover the whole layer if you wanted too. If you have any other questions please let me know. Thanks, Dana

Related to Help!! I Have a Show Friday......

What are the top selling products at Pampered Chef?

Our top selling products vary depending on the season, but some of our consistently popular items include the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Mix 'N Chop. We also have a variety of kitchen tools and cookware that are loved by our customers.

What are some quick and easy recipes that I can make with Pampered Chef products?

We have a variety of recipes on our website that are perfect for a quick and easy meal. Some popular options include our One-Pot Chicken Alfredo, Veggie & Cheese Quiche, and BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches. You can also get creative and use our products to make your own unique dishes.

Can I earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales at your show. The more your guests purchase, the more rewards you can receive. Plus, as a thank you for hosting, you can also get exclusive discounts on our products.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income, build your own business, and connect with other passionate cooks. You also get access to exclusive training and resources, as well as the ability to earn free products and discounts.

How can I place an order for Pampered Chef products?

You can place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant, either by hosting a show or contacting one directly. You can also shop online through our website. We offer various payment options and our products are shipped directly to your doorstep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lpacker
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip