• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Possible Big Show This Friday and Just Find Out That the

In summary, the woman can use the classic batter bowl, mix the cake per directions plop 3/4 can of ready made frosting in center, and place into microwave for 9 mins. The woman recommends greasing the batter bowl.
chefannie
I have a possible big show this Friday and just find out that the woman only has a small microwave. I was planning on doing the molten lava cake in the stoneware fluted pan at the party then find out its a no go. The woman told me that she had a party a couple of years ago and a PC consultant used the same microwave and did a cake in the large batter bowl. I have never done it or heard of it before. Does anyone have a recipe for this? Help!!!

Re: Help!I don't know about the batter bowl, but you can make a cake in the Rice Cooker Plus. There are several recipes in the files for that.

Re: Help!You could do a skillet cake in the 12" skillet in the oven. Are you really wanting to do something in the microwave?

Re: Help!Hi, yes you can use the classic batter bowl, mix the cake per directions plop 3/4 can of ready made frosting in center, and place into microwave for 9 mins. Let cool for a few mins. be sure to have a cake plate of some sort with a lip because you are going to flip the batter bowl over onto the plate and we call it a volcano cake here in Mich....

Re: Help!
sherylscooking said:
Hi, yes you can use the classic batter bowl, mix the cake per directions plop 3/4 can of ready made frosting in center, and place into microwave for 9 mins. Let cool for a few mins. be sure to have a cake plate of some sort with a lip because you are going to flip the batter bowl over onto the plate and we call it a volcano cake here in Mich....

might be a silly question, but do you grease the batter bowl first? thanks

Re: Help!I would grease the batter bowl. I grease it when baking a cake in the oven, but I've never used it in the microwave. The prep bowl cake recipes for the microwave say to butter the bowls. I think it's best to grease the batter bowl.

Re: Help!thanks - I have used the rice cooker but would love to try this in the batter bowl.

Re: Help!Thanks so much for your help! Wish me luck!

Re: Help!To be honest, the Batter Bowl cake won't show very many products, especially high $ Do you have to do a micro recipe? The idea of the Molten Choc Cake is so you can show the fantastic DCB! I would consider doing a skillet cake such as the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake or the Pina Colada Cake in the nonstick 12" skillet since you cannot make a micro recipe. That's just my opinion tho to take or not. Hope that helps!

1. How can I prepare for a big show on such short notice?

The key is to stay organized and focused. Make a list of all the necessary items you will need for the show, including products, order forms, and marketing materials. Prioritize your tasks and delegate responsibilities to others if possible. Don't forget to practice your presentation and have a backup plan in case of any last-minute changes.

2. What are some tips for maximizing sales at a big show?

First, make sure your display is visually appealing and showcases your products in the best light. Offer samples and demonstrations to entice customers and make them feel more connected to the products. Also, be prepared to answer any questions and highlight the benefits of your products. Finally, offer special promotions or discounts to encourage customers to make a purchase at the show.

3. How do I handle a large crowd at a big show?

It's important to stay calm and organized. Make sure to have enough staff to handle the crowd and assign specific roles to each person. Keep the flow of traffic moving and have a system in place for customers to place orders and make payments. Also, be prepared to have extra inventory on hand in case you run out of popular products.

4. What are some ideas for attracting more customers to a big show?

Utilize social media and email marketing to spread the word about the show. Offer a special incentive for customers who bring a friend or family member to the show. Partner with other businesses or organizations to cross-promote the event. You can also offer a raffle or giveaway to attract more people to your booth.

5. How do I follow up with potential customers after a big show?

Take notes during the show about potential leads and their interests. After the show, send a personalized thank you email to each person and include any relevant information or resources. Follow up with a phone call or email a few days later to see if they have any further questions or are interested in placing an order. Don't forget to add them to your mailing list for future promotions and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reneenshelcook4u
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Ann F
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Pampered Laura