• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tammy Stanley: Get Prospects to Book Now, Not Later

In summary, Rae provides helpful tips on how to listen to and respond to objections. She also offers testimonials to back up her points.
babywings76
Gold Member
Did anyone listen to her teleconference? I took some notes, but my kids were distracting me several times.

Anyone want to post their notes? I'd love to see what others got out of it. I'll type up mine in a few minutes...gotta check on the kiddos for a little while first. :D

I signed up with the intent of listening later, when I can do it undisturbed. :D

Listened and took BUNCHES of notes!!! I will type them up and post them in a little while, I think I might need to listen to it again though to make sure I did not miss anything! There was a LOT of information on that call! LOL

ChefBeckyD said:
I signed up with the intent of listening later, when I can do it undisturbed. :D

Me too, as the call was when I was at work. :D

I started to listen to it & didn't finish. I felt she talked all around & didn't get to the point, maybe it's just me. I felt that way when she was at conference.

aried said:
I started to listen to it & didn't finish. I felt she talked all around & didn't get to the point, maybe it's just me. I felt that way when she was at conference.

I know what you mean. I feel like her "free" calls only give a tiny bit of useful info. But most of it is leading you to buy her system. Which, I can't blame her, since it is her business and she needs to be profitable. But, I wish she'd get a little bit more to the point instead of going around in circles on some thoughts.

I'd buy her system, but I can't justify spending that kind of money. I'm just a part-time person doing this as an outlet and to feed my PC addiction. I'd like it to be more someday when the kids are a little older and I don't need a sitter. So to invest so much right now is just not possible. Plus, there's that little part of me that wonders if she ever gets to the point in her CD's. Or is it like her free teleclasses where she's pushing her next system to buy on you.

She builds it up to be so earth-shaking important and amazing, but I feel let down afterwards. That's why I was curious what others thought.

There were a few things that I got from her, though. I need to re-read my notes and think about it some more. :)

OUr very own "Rae" was quoted on the email she just sent out :)

Anyone have notes yet for this call? Here's the link to listen to it again. http://www.tammystanley.com/tele-workshops/tailored/BookNowNotLater.htmlI feel bad that maybe I was being a bit harsh or critical of her call. :blushing: I don't mean to deter people from posting. I genuinely want to know what others learned or got out of this teleconference. Please share your thoughts.I relayed a lot of what I learned at my cluster meeting tonight. But I don't know what they thought. I really am curious what you guys think, because my thoughts seem incomplete in my notes in certain areas.

loreo said:
OUr very own "Rae" was quoted on the email she just sent out :)

i just saw that in the email & hopped over here to see if it had been posted yet! lol.

Yes, I was one of the testimonials. I took 6 pages of notes. i thought her wording was great. Trust me, I've listened in on other trainers' free calls and been very disappointed by what was essentially an hour-long commercial. I thought she gave a good sampling considering that there were 7 points to go over. It's impossible to be very detailed in a single call or even a single workshop at NC.Here are a few of the aha notes I made.--I must put myself in my prospect's shoes. It's critical for me to understand what they want and then let them know that I can provide it. --People will do business with me when they believe I understand them. They don't care about me. They care about their own lives/issues.--I must put myself in the prospect's shoes and work through each objection. Be tough so I can handle tough customers.--Stop waiting to close. Customers are waiting to hear you ask about hosting or recruiting. For all intents and purposes every consultant for every DS company does that at every show. Putting it off until the end builds pressure and expectation. Making little mentions while countering objections helps them to see it as their idea. (For instance: I like all of my hosts to save time and money. That's why I suggest that they do what Susie's done--just adding some chips and something to drink to my recipe. After all, your friends care most about simply getting together. This counters the objection that hosting is expensive or difficult.)--My customers don't understand how this business works, even if they're consultants for other DS companies. It's my job to educate them without letting them know I'm educating them. This means considering more than just free products as a reason for hosting. --Never, never, never ask if they're interested in hosting or the business. Ban that word. It's the word DS people use when they don't want to hear no. --Remember, a person who says they're interested in hosting but doesn't pick a date has not made a commitment to anything. --Authenticity speaks volumes. Never lie. Never stretch the truth. Be completely honest. "I'm calling to coach you a little so we can make sure your party is a success for both you and me." If you make a mistake own up to it. Never blame someone else. Your honesty and authenticity will be refreshing. If you signed up for the call, be sure to listen to the replay. There's a way you can earn a full refund of the purchase price if you order her offer. I meant every word of my testimonial. Because I was one of the first 50, I'll be saving quite a bit when I buy it.

I'm just listening to the replay now...
One thing that jumps out me is how she suggests asking a potential hostess to think of 3 key people you would want to have at your party, give them a call with this possible date (that you've picked together), and then I'll check with you in 3 days to see if that date is good. If not, the potential hostess will probably have an idea of what date would work better.
Tammy suggests that this is a small commitment that sounds easy to people, and essentially gets them on board (they've made the start, and realized it wasn't as hard as they thought).

Her CDs are well worth the money. They are a great investment in your business. And like she said, she gives you sheets with information and places for you to take notes. Can't attend conference? Something like this might be something you want to consider.Sandi

I haven't had a chance to listen yet- I also registered with hopes there would be a link for a playback (so glad to see there is!) Hopefully will be listening tonight :)

Related to Tammy Stanley: Get Prospects to Book Now, Not Later

1. How can Tammy Stanley's book help me get more bookings for my Pampered Chef business?

Tammy Stanley's book, "Get Prospects to Book Now, Not Later," offers practical tips and strategies for effectively booking parties and events for your Pampered Chef business. She shares her own experiences and proven techniques that can help you increase your bookings and grow your business.

2. Is this book only for Pampered Chef consultants or can it be applied to other direct sales businesses?

While the book is primarily focused on booking parties and events for Pampered Chef, the strategies and principles discussed can be applied to any direct sales business. Tammy Stanley's tips and techniques can be adapted to fit the needs of different businesses and industries.

3. Does Tammy Stanley's book cover both online and offline methods for booking parties?

Yes, "Get Prospects to Book Now, Not Later" covers both online and offline methods for booking parties and events. Tammy Stanley recognizes the importance of utilizing both digital and traditional marketing strategies to reach a wider audience and increase bookings.

4. Will this book help me overcome common objections and challenges when trying to book parties?

Yes, one of the main focuses of Tammy Stanley's book is addressing common objections and challenges that direct sales consultants face when trying to book parties. She offers practical solutions and tips for overcoming these obstacles and successfully booking more events.

5. Does the book provide any tools or resources to help with booking parties?

Along with her expert advice and strategies, Tammy Stanley also includes helpful tools and resources in her book. These include templates for booking scripts, follow-up emails, and other materials that can aid in booking parties and events for your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies