• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sweetheart Towels Booking Incentive.

In summary, the "Sweetheart Towels Booking Incentive" is a promotion for Pampered Chef consultants that rewards them with exclusive towels for booking a certain number of parties within a specific time frame. Customers cannot participate in this incentive, but they can support their consultant by booking a party during the promotion period. Only certain types of parties count towards the incentive, and if the requirements are not met, the consultant will not receive the towels but can still earn other rewards and incentives.
pamperedchefjenn
Since I signed my agreement the first week of December and register 6 shows in my agreement will I receive the towels. Who should I contact to find out????

I am not sure, I think you had to go on consultants corner and register the shows. And by the way, it is only 1 towel.

oops, sorry yeah that extra 's' on towels was a typo. Thanks for your help.

What is the "Sweetheart Towels Booking Incentive?"

The "Sweetheart Towels Booking Incentive" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for our consultants. It encourages them to book more parties by giving them the opportunity to earn a set of exclusive Sweetheart Towels for free.

How does the booking incentive work?

To qualify for the Sweetheart Towels, consultants must book a certain number of parties within a specific time frame. The exact requirements may vary depending on the current promotion. Once the consultant meets the requirements, they will receive the Sweetheart Towels as a reward.

Can I participate in the booking incentive as a customer?

No, the Sweetheart Towels Booking Incentive is only available to Pampered Chef consultants. However, as a customer, you can support your consultant by booking a party with them during the promotion period.

Are there any restrictions on the type of parties that count towards the incentive?

Yes, only in-home parties, virtual parties, and fundraisers count towards the Sweetheart Towels Booking Incentive. Catalog or online orders do not count towards the requirements.

What happens if I don't meet the requirements for the booking incentive?

If you do not meet the requirements for the Sweetheart Towels Booking Incentive, you will not receive the free towels. However, you can still earn other rewards and incentives offered by Pampered Chef for booking parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcbrandy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dawnrody
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PCBeliever
  • Molly Jo