1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sweet Mocha Sprinkles- recipes

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I have a customer from a show earlier in the month that was asking what to do with the Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles she got. She read the bottle, but I have no idea what you can do with them. I personally don't like anything remotely resembling coffee, so I can't help much. I was wondering if you guys could help me with recipes?

Thanks!

Jul 28, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Originally Posted by chefann
    1 8 oz cream cheese
    1 7 oz jar marshmallow cream

Mix to combine. Split into thirds, and add 1 tablespoon sweet sprinkle to each portion. (The thirds allow you to make all 3 flavors). Serve in trio bowl. Serve with pretzels or graham cracker sticks.

They can be added to any baked items...over ice cream....can be used in a dump cake version....

3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Put a tablespoon or two in her coffee filter to flavor her favorite coffee.

Sprinkle it over ice cream.

Sprinkle it on cookies and/or cakes before baking.

Stir into cream cheese frosting before frosting cakes, cupcakes, or cookies.

Sprinkle on hot cereals like oatmeal or cream of wheat.

Stir into plain yogurt.

Jul 29, 2009
  4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Question...... If there is a recipe for "Coffee...." something like a "Coffee Cake" (with instant coffee), or other recipes that might use instant coffee....do you think you could substitute the Sweet Mocha Sprinkles?

I've come across 3 recipes lately that have instant Coffee in them- one is a muffin recipe, another is a cake, and I have to look up the 3rd one.. but I thought they might be good to add to the list of recipes for these sprinkles.

What do you think?? I'm not a coffee-person, so I'll have to find someone to try it out on if I want to test them. If anyone wants the recipes and you want to test them, let me know. One of them is on The Pioneer Woman's website (click here for recipe).

Aug 24, 2009
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I thought about mixing some in the brownies I was making today, but DS voted for the peanut butter morsels instead. :)

Aug 24, 2009
  6. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

These are very different from instant coffee, so I wouldn't use them as a substitute. The Furry Guy isn't a coffee person, either, but he likes these on his ice cream or in his cocoa.

Aug 25, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted