• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody Know What Recipe She Wants?

In summary, "Anybody Know What Recipe She Wants?" is a line of products offered by Pampered Chef that helps customers easily find and organize recipes. The products provide a simple and convenient way to store and access recipes, with pre-printed category tabs and recipe cards. Customers can also add their own recipes and personalize their collection. The products are dishwasher safe and can be easily scanned or photographed for digital copies.
AshleyAllison
I have a host who asked for a specific recipe but she doesn't know the name & I have never seen what she described before. Maybe you guys can help me out.

The only way she could describe it was that it was bread with vegetables on top. She remembered it had zucchini and that is all she remembered about it. I think she said it was made on a piece of stoneware and I know it was made in the oven because she detests using a microwave.

Does anyone know what she is describing? Another consultant that I'm good friends with said she saw it in a former Season's Best but couldn't remember which one.

Thanks in advance guys!!!

The first thing I thought of was the Three Cheese Garden Pizza. I did a quick search and found that the Antipasto Vegetable Pizza (in the SB F/W 2006, S/S 2006 and S/S 2007) also has zucchini. I would think if is were a pizza, she would have said "pizza" with zucchini rather than "bread," but I thought I'd mention these anyway. The only "bread" on a stone I can think of is the Pull-Apart Pizza from a few seasons ago, but it didn't have zucchini.

Good luck solving the mystery!

Shari in TX

Zucchini Deep Dish Pie, perhaps? recipe

Or maybe the Cool Veggie Pizza: recipe

Three-Step Pizza: recipe

Last edited:
I bet its the Garden Ranch pizza.

Thanks guys! I'm going to send her the recipes & see if any of these might be what she's looking for. As always, you're awesome!!!

1. What is "Anybody Know What Recipe She Wants?"

"Anybody Know What Recipe She Wants?" is a line of products offered by Pampered Chef that helps customers easily find and organize recipes for their cooking needs. It includes recipe binders, folders, and other organizational tools.

2. How does "Anybody Know What Recipe She Wants?" work?

The "Anybody Know What Recipe She Wants?" products provide a simple and convenient way for customers to store and access their favorite recipes. The recipe binders and folders come with pre-printed category tabs and recipe cards, making it easy to organize and find recipes quickly.

3. Can I add my own recipes to "Anybody Know What Recipe She Wants?" products?

Yes, the recipe binders and folders are designed to be customizable, allowing you to add your own recipes and personalize your recipe collection. You can use the pre-printed category tabs or create your own to fit your specific needs.

4. Are the "Anybody Know What Recipe She Wants?" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, the recipe binders and folders are made from durable materials that can withstand being washed in the dishwasher. This makes it easy to clean and maintain your recipe collection.

5. Are there any digital options for the "Anybody Know What Recipe She Wants?" products?

Currently, the "Anybody Know What Recipe She Wants?" line does not offer any digital options. However, the products can easily be scanned or photographed to create digital copies of your recipes for easy access on your devices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KelleyD
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • angmillar
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • jrstephens