• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe for Mocha Toffee Bars

In summary, Sarah has a potential new customer who lost her old recipe for Mocha toffee bars. Has anyone heard of this or have the recipe? Kristal could not find the recipe either. However, she found a recipe on the Food Channel site. The recipe calls for 1 package (19-21 ounces) of fudge brownie mix, 1/2 cup cold milk, 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules, 1 package (3.4 ounces) of vanilla instant pudding and pie filling, and 1 container (12 ounces) of frozen whipped topping. This dessert will require 1 brownie base to be baked earlier in the day and then the pudding mixture will be spooned into the crust and topped with whipped topping.
chefKristal
I have a potential new customer and she lost her old recipe for Mocha toffee bars. Has anyone heard of this or have the recipe? I can't find it anywhere. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.
ChefKristal

Thank you so much Sarah, I will see if that is the recipe she is looking for.

Just asked customer if that was the recipe and she said no, it was in one of our cookbooks that she bought specifically for that recipe and she lost it in her divorce. Hopefully someone remembers it, or knows it.

I couldn't find it either - I wonder if that is what they are called ...

I found this:
The Pampered Chef ® Mocha Brownie Dessert Recipe (SBRC S/S 2004)1 package (19-21 ounces) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make brownies)
1/2 cup cold milk
3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
Pantry Korintje Cinnamon (optional)Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray Deep Dish Baker with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions in Classic Batter Bowl. Pour batter into baker, spreading evenly with Large Spreader. Bake 25-30 minutes or until brownie is set. Do not overbake. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely. Carefully scoop out center of brownie using Medium Scoop, leaving a 1-inch crust around edge and a thin layer on bottom. Coarsely chop brownie pieces with Chef's Knife; set aside.In Small Batter Bowl, combine milk and coffee granules. Let stand 5 minutes or until dissolved. Add pudding mix; whisk using Stainless Steel Whisk until mixture begins to thicken. Gently fold in 3 cups of the whipped topping using Mix 'N Scraper®. Fold in all but 1/4 cup of the brownie pieces.Spoon pudding mixture into crust, spreading evenly. Attach desired tip to Easy Accent® Decorator; fill with remaining whipped topping. Pipe a decorative border around edge of dessert; sprinkle center with remaining brownie pieces and cinnamon, if desired.Yield: 12 servings or 16 sample servingsNutrients per serving: Calories 420, Total Fat 21 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Carbohydrate 53 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 270 mg, Fiber 0 gCook's Tip: The brownie base can be baked earlier in the day, cooled and covered until ready to fill.Ground cinnamon can be substituted for the Korintje Cinnamon, if desired

double chocolate mocha trifle??

:Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to help you with a recipe for Mocha Toffee Bars. This delicious treat is a customer favorite and I'm sure your potential new customer will love it too. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chipsInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (177°C) and line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add in the egg and vanilla extract, mixing until well combined.
5. Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix until a dough forms.
6. Fold in the toffee bits and chocolate chips.
7. Press the dough evenly into the prepared pan.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
9. Let the bars cool completely before cutting into squares and serving.I hope this helps and your new customer enjoys these Mocha Toffee Bars! Let me know if you have any other questions or need any more recipe ideas. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Mocha Toffee Bars?

To make Mocha Toffee Bars, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
  • 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
  • 1/4 cup toffee bits

2. Can I use a different type of nut instead of walnuts?

Yes, you can use any type of nut you prefer in this recipe. Pecans, almonds, or hazelnuts would all work well in place of walnuts.

3. What size pan should I use to make Mocha Toffee Bars?

You will need to use a 9-inch square baking pan to make this recipe. Make sure to line the pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy removal of the bars.

4. How do I make sure the bars have a strong coffee flavor?

The instant coffee granules are what give these bars their coffee flavor. Make sure to use the full amount called for in the recipe. You can also use espresso powder for a stronger coffee flavor.

5. How should I store Mocha Toffee Bars?

These bars should be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. They can also be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. Bring them to room temperature before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
2 3
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
raebates