• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sweet Caramel and Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle Recipes

In summary, Sweet Caramel and Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle is a versatile ingredient that can be used in both sweet and savory dishes. It is gluten-free and can be incorporated into morning routines by adding it to coffee or breakfast foods. It is also great for baking and can be used as a topping for desserts. Some popular recipes that use this ingredient include caramel mocha cupcakes, hazelnut mocha cookies, and chocolate hazelnut bark.
Joybelz
I have a customer who is asking for additional recipes. Do anyone have any they can share? Thank you!

Now is a perfect time to add them to any pumpkin dish or cake...on top of sweet potatoes, in muffin mixes, on ice cream, in coffee, sweet rolls or bread, in baked apples, ...

I think the Mocha/Hazlenut one is harder to use. It is good on sticky rolls that DON'T have cinnamon (or the mini-monkey bread, that is the sweet version of the garlic bites using quartered biscuits).

I have also used them as a sprinkle on the brownie lollipop thingies. I didn't use any sort of stick, just covered them with white and dark chocolate, then sprinkled on the M/H sprinkle. They looked and tasted great! They'd probably be good as a sprinkle on any kind of homemade truffle (or maybe on fudge - yum!).

I psoted some pictures before, I'll try to link it...

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f7/brownie-pops-bites-ideas-pictures-45044/

Check out the last picture on the first post.

The caramel ones are easier, I think, they go well on EVERYTHING!! French toast, sticky buns, ice-cream, cakes/cup-cakes on the frosting, applecrisp...

Last edited:
Try the Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles on Coffee Ice Cream...or Vanilla yogurt.

Yum!

I mixed the Mocha Hazel nut in my beer batter bread - YUM!!!!!

1. What are some popular recipes that use Sweet Caramel and Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle?

Some popular recipes that use Sweet Caramel and Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle include caramel mocha cupcakes, hazelnut mocha cookies, caramel latte brownies, chocolate hazelnut bark, and caramel mocha truffles.

2. Can Sweet Caramel and Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle be used in savory dishes as well?

Yes, Sweet Caramel and Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle can be used in savory dishes as well. It adds a unique and delicious sweet and nutty flavor to dishes like roasted vegetables, grilled chicken, and even in marinades for meats.

3. Is Sweet Caramel and Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle gluten-free?

Yes, Sweet Caramel and Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle is gluten-free. It is made with all natural ingredients and does not contain any gluten or wheat products.

4. How can I incorporate Sweet Caramel and Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle into my morning routine?

Sweet Caramel and Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle can be added to your morning coffee or hot cocoa for a delicious and indulgent treat. It can also be sprinkled on top of oatmeal, yogurt, or pancakes for a sweet and crunchy breakfast option.

5. Can Sweet Caramel and Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle be used in baking?

Yes, Sweet Caramel and Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle is perfect for baking. It can be used in cakes, brownies, cookies, and other baked goods to add a rich and decadent flavor. It can also be used as a topping for frosting or whipped cream on desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Dotty
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • esavvymom