• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sweet Flavored PoPampered Cheforn?

In summary, Sweet Flavored PoPampered Cheforn is a versatile seasoning blend made by Pampered Chef that combines sweet and savory flavors. Its main ingredients include brown sugar, garlic, onion, sea salt, and spices, and it can be used as a topping or mixed into various dishes. It is gluten-free and free from artificial ingredients, and it can be purchased online or in select retail stores.
sandilou
Silver Member
I am making flavored popcorn to give to neighbors. I am doing 2 batches with rubs, but I want to make a sweet one. I have never tried using sprinkles for this. Has anyone? How much did you use, and which is you favorite? Thanks tons b/c I don't have time to experiment!!

Merry Christmas!!
Sandi

I have made the popcorn mix on the inside cover of the catalog a few times. Also today I made white Chocolate Popcorn and it was WONDERFUL. Just melt White Chocolate Almond Bark and pour over lightly salted popcorn, stir until well coated pour into your bar pan to cool.

Cinnamon popcorn is great too.

Related to Sweet Flavored PoPampered Cheforn?

1. What is Sweet Flavored PoPampered Cheforn?

Sweet Flavored PoPampered Cheforn is a delicious and versatile seasoning blend from Pampered Chef. It combines sweet and savory flavors to add a unique touch to your favorite dishes.

2. What ingredients are in Sweet Flavored PoPampered Cheforn?

The main ingredients in Sweet Flavored PoPampered Cheforn include brown sugar, garlic, onion, sea salt, and spices. It also contains natural flavors and anti-caking agents to ensure a perfect blend every time.

3. How do I use Sweet Flavored PoPampered Cheforn?

Sweet Flavored PoPampered Cheforn can be used in a variety of ways, such as sprinkling it on meats, vegetables, or popcorn for added flavor. It can also be mixed into marinades, dressings, or dips for a sweet and savory twist.

4. Is Sweet Flavored PoPampered Cheforn gluten-free?

Yes, Sweet Flavored PoPampered Cheforn is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions. It is also free from artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.

5. Can I purchase Sweet Flavored PoPampered Cheforn online?

Yes, Sweet Flavored PoPampered Cheforn is available for purchase online through the Pampered Chef website or through independent consultants. It can also be found in select retail stores and at Pampered Chef parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • raebates