• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Pregnancy: Ms. I'm Not Having Children is Expecting!

lol:)Congrats and have a healthy pregnancy! Enjoy every moment!:)Oh Rae I plan on soaking it for all it's worth:D;)
Awesome!
Take it easy, get some rest! The time will go by quickly, so enjoy your pregnancy! Congratulations!

WOW... that is awesome, congrats :)

Thanks everyone :)

congratulations!!

Congrats!!! How exciting for you!!

Congrats!! You will love being a mom!:D

WOW!!!! Oh Rennea, this is so wonderful. Congrats. There aren't enough words to tell you how excited I am for you.
YAY!!!!! :):):) :) :) :)

Kitchen2u said:
Congrats! Just get ready to lose your memory...I call it baby mush. The memory goes to mush once the baby's born! LOL

Heehee, I soo totally agree! And Congratulations!:balloon:

heat123 said:
Heehee, I soo totally agree! And Congratulations!:balloon:

I guess it's just because you have so much to do:yuck:...memory bank overload! LOL :D

Congrats, my friend! I am SO happy for you! If you EVER need to vent about 'being terrified' - then I am the girl to share with!

*hugs*

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!

Congrats! A new little one is SOO exciting!

Congrats!!!! A newborn baby is so easy to love:angel:

Congrats to you!:D My 9yo was unplanned...but would never trade her for the world....sometimes God has plans for us that we don't realize;)

Awesome, wonderful news! Congratulations to your whole family (mom,sis,DH,pets, etc!)

What great news! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congrats to you two up north!

And hey ... does DH know he'll be sent to Tim Horton's at all hours?

Congrats Rennea!

I never liked mine either. Got too many jokes about Bewitched when I was younger:) (tabitha)

janetupnorth said:
My mom must have loved it too! :D

I just never liked it because NO ONE my age was named Janet. Everyone I've met named Janet is about 10 years or more older than me. Even Joyce Dewitt (Janet on Three's Company) has 20 years on me!

ConGrats! I am so happy for you. That baby will change your life forever, in a great new exciting way. Enjoy every little minute because they go by so fast.

Last edited:
Congrats!!

Congratulations, Rennea!!!!:sing::):sing:

Thanks for sharing your wonderful news Rennea!! I'm sure you'll make a great Mom!

Thanks again everyone :)

I feel human today, yesturday not so much. I am worried that something "bad" might happen. I know it's a normal fear, but yesturday was a little crazy for me. I have lots of energy today.

Congratulations to you Rennea and your DH.

CONGRATS!!! God Bless you and your new little bundle of joy :)

rachel

Being tired and feeling pukey is all a part of being pregnant...early stages anyway. It will pass with time.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Congratulations!!! You will have many breathtaking moments ahead. Savor every one of them!!

YAAAHOOOO Rennea!

I was someone who wasn't going to have children. When we found out we were pregnant, we didn't talk about it for almost a week. We were both in shock! I just could not imagine being 40 with a baby!:eek:

But from before he was born, as I could feel his little personality forming even while he was growing inside me, I fell in love with him. Now, although he changed our lives in ways that we said we wouldn't want them changed, we cannot imagine what life would be without him. He brings us joy, and a depth to our lives and relationships that we could never have fathomed without him! He makes me realize every day how selfishly we lived before him....and it's so true what people say about a mother's love. He has brought out the best and the worst in me at times....but I had no idea I could love this fiercely, protectively, or unconditionally until I held him in my arms.
He makes me see my DH in a whole new way too, and to love him in a way I never did before. Now, I see him with our son, and I love him even more as I watch him be a wonderful Daddy to our little boy. My heart just about bursts when I see the two of them with their heads bent together over a "project", or laying on the floor tickling and wrestling.

Yes - you are in for a HUGE change, and life will never be the same - but you won't want it to be! I am so excited and thrilled for you.....congratulations hardly seems enough!

You brought tears to my eyes and I do not even know you. I live very close to the the Montreal, Quebec/ New York border. Just curious where in Canada you are from?

Thanks so much Becky:)

minersmix said:
You brought tears to my eyes and I do not even know you. I live very close to the the Montreal, Quebec/ New York border. Just curious where in Canada you are from?

I'm from British Columbia, so I'm a long ways away:)

Becky~

Even though both of my pregnancies have been planned, that is EXACTLY how I feel Motherhood has been for me! I love looking through Evan's eyes at the world...and love seeing him with my DH. Yes...there are hard days that I have to struggle to "remember" all of that...but those are far outnumbered by the days that I feel blessed that God has allowed me to experience having my own children and charged me and my DH with raising them in a Godly way!

Update:

Had a prenatal visit today. I felt like a lab rat!!!! So far all my pee tests have come back perfect :) I did have some cramping the other day that worried me but my doctor told me just to relax. My blood pressure is still low, but has gone up to 85/60. I'll get my blood work back in a week or two.

Guess I should have come here first....:eek:

<h2>1. "How did you react when you found out you were pregnant?"</h2><p>I was completely shocked and in disbelief when I found out I was pregnant. It was something I never expected and it took some time for the news to sink in.</p><h2>2. "What made you change your mind about having children?"</h2><p>I never really had a strong desire to have children, but after finding out I was pregnant, I realized that this was a new journey and an opportunity to experience the joys of motherhood.</p><h2>3. "How have your family and friends reacted to the news?"</h2><p>My family and friends were initially shocked, but they are all very excited and supportive. My mom and sister both cried tears of joy when I told them.</p><h2>4. "How far along are you and when is your due date?"</h2><p>I am currently 5 weeks pregnant and my due date is on my sister's birthday, which has made her even more emotional about the news!</p><h2>5. "What advice do you have for other women who may be surprised by a pregnancy?"</h2><p>My advice is to take the time to process your emotions and know that it's okay to feel overwhelmed. Talk to your partner and loved ones for support, and remember that this is a beautiful journey and everything will work out in the end.</p>

Related to Surprise Pregnancy: Ms. I'm Not Having Children is Expecting!

1. "How did you react when you found out you were pregnant?"

I was completely shocked and in disbelief when I found out I was pregnant. It was something I never expected and it took some time for the news to sink in.

2. "What made you change your mind about having children?"

I never really had a strong desire to have children, but after finding out I was pregnant, I realized that this was a new journey and an opportunity to experience the joys of motherhood.

3. "How have your family and friends reacted to the news?"

My family and friends were initially shocked, but they are all very excited and supportive. My mom and sister both cried tears of joy when I told them.

4. "How far along are you and when is your due date?"

I am currently 5 weeks pregnant and my due date is on my sister's birthday, which has made her even more emotional about the news!

5. "What advice do you have for other women who may be surprised by a pregnancy?"

My advice is to take the time to process your emotions and know that it's okay to feel overwhelmed. Talk to your partner and loved ones for support, and remember that this is a beautiful journey and everything will work out in the end.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• starrmarie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
starrmarie
  • kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • colegrovet