• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Primary School Children Writing About the Sea

In summary, primary school children wrote about the sea including an octopus with eight testicles, oysters' pearls, the concept of being an island or incontinent, sharks and their teeth, a dolphin's breathing process, catching crabs, sailors using trade winds, mermaids and their pregnancy, struggles to write due to family issues, dangerous fish including jellyfish and electric eels, the coldness of the sea and its effect on one's body, and diving safety measures. These young minds also shared funny and sometimes inappropriate thoughts about certain topics, showcasing their innocent yet curious minds.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Primary School Children Writing About The Sea

1) This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles. (Kelly age 6)

2) Oysters' balls are called pearls. (James age 6)

3) If you are surrounded by sea you are an Island. If you don't have seaall round you, you are incontinent. (Wayne age 7)

4) Sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like EmilyRichardson. She's not my friend no more. (Kylie age 6)

5) A dolphin breaths through an arsehole on the top of its head. (Billyage 8)

6) My dad goes out in his boat, and comes back with crabs.(Emily Burniston age 6)

7) When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross theocean. Sometimes, when the wind didn't blow, the sailors would whistle tomake the wind come. My brother said they would be better off eating beans.(William age 7)

8) I like mermaids. They are beautiful, and I like their shiny tails. Howdo mermaids get pregnant? (Helen age 6)

9) I'm not going to write about the sea. My baby brother is alwaysscreaming and being sick, my Dad keeps shouting at my Mum, and my big sister has just got pregnant, so I can't think what to write. (Amy age 6)

10) Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting. Electric eels can giveyou a shock... They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they have to plug themselves into chargers. (Christopher age 7)

11) When you go swimming in the sea, it is very cold, and it makes mywilly small. (Kevin age 6)

12) Divers have to be safe when they go under the water. Two divers can'tgo down alone, so they have to go down on each other.(Becky age 8)

13) On holiday my Mum went water skiing. She fell off when she was goingvery fast. She says she won't do it again because water shot up her fanny.(Julie age 7)

I have tears in my eyes. Those are hysterical. Oh, the minds of children.BTW, number 9 makes me want to give that child a hug.

Terry- there's a large humor thread in the Lounge already, and more people might see your jokes if you posted them there.

chefann said:
Terry- there's a large humor thread in the Lounge already, and more people might see your jokes if you posted them there.

I know.. I post there too...

It clogs up the lounge when you post every joke to its own thread. And some of us would also appreciate an "Adult content" warning on some of the jokes you've been posting, too. Thanks.

Related to Primary School Children Writing About the Sea

1. How can I encourage my child to write about the sea?

One way to encourage your child to write about the sea is to expose them to different forms of writing about the sea, such as books, poems, and songs. You can also take them on outings to the beach or aquarium to spark their imagination. Additionally, providing them with prompts or asking them open-ended questions can help get their creative juices flowing.

2. What are some common themes or topics my child can write about when it comes to the sea?

There are many themes and topics your child can explore when writing about the sea. They can write about marine life, the ocean's beauty and power, different types of seascapes, or personal experiences at the beach. They can also incorporate elements of fantasy, such as mermaids or pirates, or focus on real-life issues like pollution and conservation.

3. How can I help my child improve their writing skills when writing about the sea?

One way to help your child improve their writing skills is to provide them with constructive feedback. Encourage them to use descriptive language and sensory details to make their writing more vivid. You can also work on spelling and grammar together and suggest different writing techniques, such as using figurative language and varying sentence structure.

4. Are there any resources or tools that can assist my child with writing about the sea?

Yes, there are many resources and tools available to assist your child with writing about the sea. You can find writing prompts and worksheets online, as well as books and guides specifically focused on writing about the sea. Additionally, you can use writing games and activities to make the process more fun and engaging for your child.

5. How can I help my child overcome writer's block when writing about the sea?

Writer's block is a common challenge for many young writers. To help your child overcome it, you can suggest taking a break and coming back to the writing later with a fresh perspective. You can also try changing the writing environment or approach, such as writing in a different location or using a different writing tool. Encouraging your child to brainstorm and jot down ideas before writing can also help overcome writer's block.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies