• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suprise Boxes Shipping and Deductions?

In summary, the surprise boxes are usually deducted from your commission when your order is delivered. Shipping costs are also deducted from your next commission, not your account. It typically takes 2-3 days for the boxes to arrive. Participants have received various items such as kitchenware, linens, and other products in their boxes. It is permissible to share the contents of your box, as long as it does not include any new products or promotions. Some participants have had positive experiences with the boxes, while others have not received their boxes yet.
heat123
Silver Member
Do you know if they will take the standard time to deduct the suprise boxes $ (like shows, they deduct usually when my show is delivered). OR does it automatically get taken out that day? I ask because my Director is getting my a box tomorrow and I need to make sure I have enough to cover it NOW? or I wonder if it will deduct when it delivers which is ok cause it's past payday:rolleyes:.

Do you all know how much the $25 suprise box costs to ship also?? TIA!

Shipping is deducted from your next commission, not your account.

PC still hasn't hit my debit card for the actual boxes, nor has Merrill.

I combined a 25, 10 and 15 boxes and it was $14 for shipping, one $10 box with a stoneware crock and my minis cost $8 to ship.

Ok good, thanks for the info! I am ok then, if they deduct shipping from the next commission check!

I remember it being around $15 for shipping for the $50 boxes last year. So maybe half that??

I received my surprise box last saturday and they haven't deducted cost yet.

about how long did it take for you guys to get them???? Pampered Linda from here who is there now got me my boxes yesterday I am so excited.... Where you able to see them tracted through Consultants Corner????

The FE person that I talked to said it would be deducted out of my next commission.

christinaspc said:
about how long did it take for you guys to get them???? Pampered Linda from here who is there now got me my boxes yesterday I am so excited.... Where you able to see them tracted through Consultants Corner????

Mine was ordered on thursday-the first day of conference and arrived 2 days later on saturday.

lacychef said:
The FE person that I talked to said it would be deducted out of my next commission.

Great, than I am totally covered! Thanks ladies! Can't wait to find out what's in my suprise Memo box!?!

christinaspc said:

Glad you were able to get some boxes then Christina!! Sorry I was not able to get them for you - they were being pretty strict the day I was there (end of Day 1).

I got my boxes at the end of Day 1 (Monday) and received them Thursday.

I wasn't going to do Surprise boxes this time, but am I glad I did!!! Can we share what we got or is that a no no until everyone is done?

Kimmie said:
I wasn't going to do Surprise boxes this time, but am I glad I did!!! Can we share what we got or is that a no no until everyone is done?
Go ahead and share away!The only things we can't talk about are new products and promotions. There is no reason why we can't talk about any of the other fun stuff!

Cool!!! I'm so happy with what I got!

My first box, was a $25 box - I got:

-Simple Additions Striped Rectangle Platter
-Tool Turn About (White)
-Deep Dish Baker
-White Kitchen Shears
-2 Microfiber Towels
-Slice and Serve
-Red Hotpad Trivet
-2 packages of Twixit Clips
-Stainless Steel PC 20th Anniversary Mug
I know I'm forgetting a bunch of stuff...

The second box was a $25 box as well. I got the Patriotic Tablecloth and basket liner and a lady paid me $20 for it! So the box really only cost me $5.00

In that one I ended up with:

-Old three tiered stand
-2 more Microfiber towels
-Kitchen towels from Fall 2006 (2 sets)
-4 Cranberry Napkin Rings
A bunch of other stuff I'm forgetting :)

I was really happy with both boxes

ChefBeckyD said:
Go ahead and share away!

The only things we can't talk about are new products and promotions. There is no reason why we can't talk about any of the other fun stuff!

momoftwins said:
Glad you were able to get some boxes then Christina!! Sorry I was not able to get them for you - they were being pretty strict the day I was there (end of Day 1).

I got my boxes at the end of Day 1 (Monday) and received them Thursday.

OH not a problem I totally understand :) I know how it can be so heckit at conference and I am sure they probably need a vaction afterwards. I should probably get mine on monday then :) yea me I am going to split them with my director she is totally clueless she loves the suprise boxes.

What was in the Memorabilia $25 boxes, I am dying to know!!!

This is the list of EVERYTHING that was in my boxes (3 "oldies but goodies) and 1 "supreme surprises."

Memorabilia ones were all gone! A clustermate complained that all of them had last year's tote.

Quik Stir pitcher: 2 quart
Quik Stir pitcher: gallon
Tumblers, set of 4 (qty. of 2)
Kitchen shears, old style white
Halloween cutter set (Pumpkin, ghost, bat) (qty of 4)
Stainless serving picks, set of 4
Stainless serving fork
Slice and serve
Nylon slice and serve
Toaster bags
Easy opener
Easy pies and tarts recipe card set (qty of 2)
Nylon slotted serving spoon
Kids my safe cutter
Red hot pad trivet
Microfiber towel
Kids cutters
Cake stencil set
Season’s Best (qty of 17)
Stoneware crock (qty of 2)
Leaf napkin ring set
Fall leaf napkin set
Fall stripe placemats (qty of 4)
Red sparkly napkin set (qty of 2)
Red sparkly placemat set (qty of 2)
Purple tile napkins
Purple tile placemat set

I also sold a 2 qt. Quikstir and a thing of tumblers for $7 total.

I have no use for the table linnens so I'm hoping to put them in a gift basket or sell at a fair.

DOH, I am soo dying to know, since my Director scored one for me!!!!

Just an FYI they just deducted my $50 box from my checking account. Box was ordered on first day of conference.

For those wondering about shipping, it would totally depend on what was in your box, since it's based on weight. I got a Memorabilia box and plan to use the items for team incentives. But then I put my Merrill purchases in there, too, to ship home. It was $10 (I think) to ship. And that was with:
2004 conference tote (the one with the catalog window)
2007 conference tote
beaded cookbook/recipe card holder
Cranberry and Sage linens set
stoneware crock
Halloween cutters
(I don't remember what other products were in there)
Added by me to ship home:
25 calendars
HWC fleece jacket
letterhead
envelopes
travel toiletries bag
pink diaper/tote bag
catalog post its (the gotta have it, etc. ones)

Last edited:
wow you got some good things I so can't wait to get mine i am hoping there is a hwc fleece jacket in mine.

The fleece jacket was something I bought at Merrill - I put it into the box to ship home. All the things in my list below the parenthetical comment were things I bought.

I got 6 boxes and a few were bought for me since I helped my clustermate who was on crutches and a wheelchair. I don't even want to know, each box was about $8.00, I scored some good stuff. I am bummed, I went back to get a memorbilla (totally spelled wrong I know) and they were out). 3 were here when I got home Saturday night.

Mine just hit my account today ... and I got them on day 2 of wave 1.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Mine just hit my account today ... and I got them on day 2 of wave 1.

Still waiting for mine to arrive and be deducted!:D

I got one of the boxes out of the 3 that linda ordered me and I am totally happy with them :) Thanks so much Linda

1. How long does it take for Surprise Boxes to be shipped?

The shipping time for Surprise Boxes varies depending on your location. Generally, it takes 3-5 business days for the boxes to be shipped.

2. Are there any additional fees or deductions when shipping Surprise Boxes?

There are no additional fees or deductions when shipping Surprise Boxes. The cost of shipping is already included in the price of the box.

3. Can I track my Surprise Box shipment?

Yes, you can track your Surprise Box shipment by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the order details. You will also receive a tracking number via email.

4. Do you offer international shipping for Surprise Boxes?

Unfortunately, we currently do not offer international shipping for Surprise Boxes. They are only available for shipping within the United States.

5. Can I use discounts or coupons when purchasing a Surprise Box?

No, discounts or coupons cannot be used for Surprise Box purchases. These boxes are already offered at a discounted price and cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • emiscookin