• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarity on Receipts & Shipping: Yes or No?

I've had calls about them and just had to call HO to help them. That's why I wondered if I could do a receipt. As most people, get box and throw away, no matter how many times to tell people to save them.
emiscookin
So, will customers receive their receipt in the box with their products or no?
(would LOVE it if they are doing that!!)

Also, is shipping and handling going up 25 cents or no?

I keep hearing Yes's and No's and I just want to know what the correct answer is.

Thanks!

No, your customers will not be receiving an official receipt except from you.

Yes, shipping is going to $4.50.

NooraK said:
No, your customers will not be receiving an official receipt except from you.

Yes, shipping is going to $4.50.

Are you sure? Did you go to Conference?

emiscookin said:
Are you sure? Did you go to Conference?
They didn't mention anything about it at conference actually. But Yes..She's correct about the Shipping increase. That is what is written in the Special Edition CN....on the inside back-flap ...below the "Product Moves" section. The blurb about the receipts is on page 30 (opposite the info on the shipping).

Oh ok. Thanks.

esavvymom said:
They didn't mention anything about it at conference actually. But Yes..She's correct about the Shipping increase. That is what is written in the Special Edition CN....on the inside back-flap ...below the "Product Moves" section. The blurb about the receipts is on page 30 (opposite the info on the shipping).

Actually they did when they told us about the 2 ply receipts. They said one was for us and one for the guest, that the host won't need one because the packing slips are in the boxes for the host to sort with. ...trouble is the last three shows I had delivered here did not. The guy at HO said that was a coincidence.

ETA: We will still need to send the host the receipts for outside orders so those people have "official" receipts. The packing slips don't have the legal stuff about returns, etc.

I was also VERY confused about the new 2-ply receipts. The blurb about the receipts says they are for P3 users. To me, it made me think that we wouldn't need to use the P3 receipts anymore. Very confusing in my book. I wish they would just send an official receipt with the order.

nene960 said:
I was also VERY confused about the new 2-ply receipts. The blurb about the receipts says they are for P3 users. To me, it made me think that we wouldn't need to use the P3 receipts anymore. Very confusing in my book. I wish they would just send an official receipt with the order.

Those that don't have a computer have to do everything by mail and they have to hand write everything. They have a special show tally form to fill out and they have to send in a copy of each receipt. As a result, the 2-ply wouldn't work for them, they'd need that 3rd copy.

How bout receipts for on-line orders? I had on show up last month and wouldn't give me name or way to print receipt.

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
How bout receipts for on-line orders? I had on show up last month and wouldn't give me name or way to print receipt.

Lisa

We don't provide receipts for those, as their payment info was given directly to Pampered Chef. So HO provided them with their receipt of payment when they paid online. Plus, that customer seems to have opted to not share their info.

We only provide receipts for orders associated with a show, whether they be in person or through our website.

I've had calls about them and just had to call HO to help them. That's why I wondered if I could do a receipt. As most people, get box and throw away, no matter how many times to tell people to save them.

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:

Lisa

Look in PP+. You'll be able to see on-line orders on a tab to the far right from the customer/show tabs. Don't know about ones that opt out of being contacted but I know mine is updated with the ones that HO gives me as lead orders.

Lisa/ChefBear said:

Lisa

They're supposed to print the confirmation page from your PWS once they've completed submitting their order as a receipt. The page advises them to do so.

1. What is the benefit of having clarity on receipts and shipping?

Having clarity on receipts and shipping ensures that customers are aware of the total cost of their purchase, including any shipping fees, before they complete their transaction. This helps avoid any surprises or misunderstandings and builds trust with customers.

2. Do I have to provide detailed receipts and shipping information to my customers?

It is not required, but providing detailed receipts and shipping information is highly recommended for a positive customer experience. It also helps with record-keeping and customer satisfaction.

3. How can I ensure clarity on receipts and shipping for my customers?

You can ensure clarity on receipts and shipping by clearly stating any shipping fees and estimated delivery dates during the checkout process. It is also helpful to provide a breakdown of the total cost on the receipt and any tracking information for the shipment.

4. Will providing clarity on receipts and shipping increase my sales?

While there is no guarantee, providing clarity on receipts and shipping can improve customer satisfaction and trust, which can lead to repeat business and positive word-of-mouth recommendations. This can ultimately have a positive impact on sales.

5. Are there any tools or resources available to help with providing clarity on receipts and shipping?

Yes, there are various tools and resources available, such as online shipping calculators and software that can automatically generate detailed receipts. You can also consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for tips and best practices on providing clarity on receipts and shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• letscook04
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
nathan81
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies