• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Direct Shipping and Receipts: How Does It Work?

In summary, PP does not print a receipt with an order that is shipped to another state. The packing slip is not valid as a receipt. The tax is calculated by where it is shipped.
letscook04
Gold Member
Does anyone know if someone places an order and wants it ship to another state, is there a receipt with it? It is for a gift and they do not want the receipt with it. Thanks

There's a packing slip, but not a receipt. And the packing slip is not valid as a receipt if they need to make a warranty return.

If they're ordering online (individual order), one of the screens is the receipt. The giver can print a copy and keep it in case their friend ever needs to make a return.
If you're placing the order through PP, print the receipt, then copy it onto receipt paper with the dollar amounts covered up.

also, is the tax calculated for the host's address or for the location of where it is shipped?

The tax is calculated by where it is shipped...

chefann said:
There's a packing slip, but not a receipt. And the packing slip is not valid as a receipt if they need to make a warranty return.

If they're ordering online (individual order), one of the screens is the receipt. The giver can print a copy and keep it in case their friend ever needs to make a return.
If you're placing the order through PP, print the receipt, then copy it onto receipt paper with the dollar amounts covered up.

Thanks for your quick reply! :)

Another question... if one of the orders for a show is a direct ship, shouldn't it show up on CC in the shipment status as 2 different tracking numbers? She was charged for the direct shipping, but it is only showing the one tracking #...

jenniferknapp said:
Another question... if one of the orders for a show is a direct ship, shouldn't it show up on CC in the shipment status as 2 different tracking numbers? She was charged for the direct shipping, but it is only showing the one tracking #...

It just might be that not all of the boxes have shipped yet.

alright thanks, I was asumming that it would have listed individual boxes with their current received/picking/shipped status!

jenniferknapp said:
alright thanks, I was asumming that it would have listed individual boxes with their current received/picking/shipped status!

That would be nice! It just happened to me b/c I had an order off my open house directly shipped & it only showed one box as being shipped one day. The next day it showed 4 boxes shipped.

jenniferknapp said:
Each shipment has its own tracking number, so yes, direct ship items have their own tracking numbers. Tracking numbers tend to appear on CC at different times, in fact, I often do not see tracking numbers on CC until the boxes have already arrived. This time of year, when the shipping department is a nuthouse, numbers appear in no real apparent rhyme nor reason.

Also, don't be confused by the fact that tracking numbers get reused! I've followed tracking numbers only to find product delievered to addresses several states away - several months ago! It's okay, eventually the computers catch up.

Related to Direct Shipping and Receipts: How Does It Work?

1. What is Direct Shipping?

Direct Shipping is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to have their orders shipped directly to their desired address. This is especially useful for customers who may not be able to attend a traditional in-home party or for those who live far from a consultant.

2. How do I place an order for Direct Shipping?

To place an order for Direct Shipping, simply add the desired products to your online shopping cart and select the option for Direct Shipping at checkout. You will then be prompted to enter the shipping address for your order.

3. Is there an extra fee for Direct Shipping?

Yes, there is a small fee for Direct Shipping. This fee covers the cost of packaging and shipping the products directly to your desired address. The fee will be displayed at checkout and may vary depending on the size and weight of your order.

4. Can I track my Direct Shipping order?

Yes, you can track your Direct Shipping order by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website and viewing your order history. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped.

5. How long does it take for a Direct Shipping order to arrive?

The shipping time for Direct Shipping orders can vary depending on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout. On average, most orders arrive within 5-7 business days. However, please allow for additional time during busy holiday seasons or inclement weather.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
trps
  • spoiledchef